Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 10. (Read 41356 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I downloaded the new 4.0.2.1, and added the suggested nodes (I'm previous long time miner of good old Flappy), but I all can only Sync to within 3 hours behind. It seems to be stuck at 742542 blocks. Trying to start solo-mining again.

It's still using rpcport 11555 correct?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
People still having problems connecting?

Correct.  I'm starting to feel like a pigeon.  Bette Midler, where is the wind beneath my wings?

Try using the new node list + the node list in the OP.

Interesting.  I've added quite a few nodes these past days.  Got nothing.  The Debug log file didn't appear to even be trying to hit all the nodes I requested.

Then I saw a bright white light and I flapped towards it.

It was a working 4.0.2 node feeding me delicious blockchains.  After I devour this feast I shall test Mac staking on 4.0.2.1

FLAP FORWARD!

[EDIT] tyz, I sent you a message regarding a test I'd like you to try and complete  Thanks.  Smiley

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

Correct.  I'm starting to feel like a pigeon.  Bette Midler, where is the wind beneath my wings?

Try using the new node list + the node list in the OP.

Correct.  I'm starting to feel like a pigeon.  Bette Midler, where is the wind beneath my wings?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Me either. it seems that the nodes are not working at all. do someone has another node list?

Any 4.0.2.1 nodes available?

Not connecting to anything.

FLAP FLAP FLAP?

Node list from the chainz block explorer

addnode=104.238.169.132
addnode=173.244.96.195
addnode=173.244.96.68
addnode=173.81.241.136
addnode=64.146.216.111
addnode=67.172.138.210

All nodes added successfully within the wallet.  However, I still have 0 connections and no block source.

FLAP FLAP FLAP?

addnode=104.238.169.132
addnode=173.244.96.195
addnode=173.244.96.68
addnode=173.81.241.136
addnode=64.146.216.111
addnode=67.172.138.210

All nodes added successfully within the wallet.  However, I still have 0 connections and no block source.

Give it a bit, i've only been able to get 1 or 2 connections at a time. Looks like we've lost a lot of clients lately but its just a matter of time til we get them back with a better functioning wallet.

FLAP FLAP FLAP?

addnode=104.238.169.132
addnode=173.244.96.195
addnode=173.244.96.68
addnode=173.81.241.136
addnode=64.146.216.111
addnode=67.172.138.210

FLAP FLAP FLAP?

addnode=104.238.169.132
addnode=173.244.96.195
addnode=173.244.96.68
addnode=173.81.241.136
addnode=64.146.216.111
addnode=67.172.138.210

FLAP FLAP FLAP?
Wallet Version 4.0.2.1 Available

Temporary fix for assertions errors.

Instructions:

1) Sync wallet with empty wallet.dat

2)Copy your old wallet.dat over

3)Ignore all assertion errors until blockchain is up to date.

4)You may have to close and reopen wallet after block chain is synced if assertion errors do not go away.

Windows - http://www.goflap.io/download/4000201/flappycoin-4.0.2.1.zip

Mac - http://www.goflap.io/download/4000201/FlappyCoin-Qt-4.0.2.1.dmg
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Has anyone tried just repeatedly ignoring the assertion error?

I did that and am now staking, just ignoring the error when it pops up.

I'm also on an unofficial release right now, but i want to know if that works for 4.0.2

This doesn't work too well, if you press ignore over and over it ends up just crashing a little bit later with runtime error.

It finally managed to stop for me but I have a ton of transactions that are not sent and the resendunsenttransactions rpc command doesn't seem to work fully in this version. It will give a note that it has run and finished but that is it.
Has anyone tried just repeatedly ignoring the assertion error?

I did that and am now staking, just ignoring the error when it pops up.

I'm also on an unofficial release right now, but i want to know if that works for 4.0.2
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
We need 4.0.3 update working...Dev when can you deliver... I have on cryptsy a month old coins which I cannot pos...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
all I did is

start 4.0.1
type  "dumpprivkey " in console
save received code ()
close 4.0.1
start 4.0.2
type "importprivkey " in console
left 4.0.2 open
coins have emerged
4.0.2 still open

after some time wallet have trying to stake, obtain about 0.63 Flap and crashes
forever QT have Flappycoin network connections Smiley
4.0.2 will not work with previous version. Do you have an older wallet.dat backup?
I have [old] 4.0.1 wallet.dat file with coins and empty 4.0.2 wallet.dat

I have two computers with 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 applications (QT's)
4.0.2 is clean installed and synchronized

please explain in simple words how to export old wallet.dat to new application
As I see "Backup" fuction only makes one more identical "wallet.dat" file as simple "copy-paste", not "export-import"

Export private keys from old wallet and import to new wallet.  Keep in mind that your keys can be exposed during this process.  It may be best to send the coins to a new address once you've imported the keys.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5614/using-dumpprivkey-to-make-a-paper-backup

Many thanks URSAY, I've imported coins in 4.0.2 application by private keys!

BUT... wallet synchronizes, start to stake, have received first portion of earned interest and immediately crashes...  Angry

Application restart give nothing - wallet still immediately crashing (..has requested Runtime to terminate..). Every time.
OS is Win7.

Are you syncing fro scratch or using a bootstrap? I think you're also breaking the network like i did when i used the wrong bootstrap. There were some changes from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 and you must resync with the network, no bootstrap.

What a f@#ked scratch or bootstrap !!???

Why did YOU NOT write somewhere simple right algo how to migrate from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 ?

start 4.0.1 application
make <..>
type <..>
save received code
<.. some else ..>
close 4.0.1 application
start 4.0.2
wait for synch
make <..>
make <..>
make <..>
enjoy!
I'm not a programmer and want not to read tons of bitcoin (QT) documentation with "tips and tricks".
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Awesome that flappy is still going strong. I think it might have the record for the coin that changed hands/devs the most out of all coins. I do miss the big blocks with random chance, those were fun.  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
I have a ton of unsent transactions in the wallet.

I used the fix Griffith added specifically for this but to no avail.
4.0.2 will not work with previous version. Do you have an older wallet.dat backup?

As I see "Backup" fuction only makes one more identical "wallet.dat" file as simple "copy-paste", not "export-import"

Export private keys from old wallet and import to new wallet.  Keep in mind that your keys can be exposed during this process.  It may be best to send the coins to a new address once you've imported the keys.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5614/using-dumpprivkey-to-make-a-paper-backup

BUT... wallet synchronizes, start to stake, have received first portion of earned interest and immediately crashes...  Angry

Application restart give nothing - wallet still immediately crashing (..has requested Runtime to terminate..). Every time.
OS is Win7.

Are you syncing fro scratch or using a bootstrap? I think you're also breaking the network like i did when i used the wrong bootstrap. There were some changes from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 and you must resync with the network, no bootstrap.

OS is Win7.
Pages:
Jump to: