Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 7. (Read 41356 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
We've got another update that we're going to implement on Sunday.

The original PoS implementation had some problems so we really had no choice but to roll back to block 700k and reimplement PoS. Luckily, there should not have been any transactions after 700k because the shit never worked right anyways.

We'll have executables and instructions on Sunday.

Good day.
OK, Thanks.

BTW, what is the POS rate of flappy?

Right now it appears to just be 50 FLAP per block. Its not supposed to be like that though. We wanted 10% then reducing 1% every 50k blocks. That part hasn't worked yet.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
OK, Thanks.

BTW, what is the POS rate of flappy?
is there any pool Flappycoin working?

Flappy is PoS (when it works) No more mining.
Activity: 316
is there any pool Flappycoin working?
So, I'm not sure if this is considered dead, but I have some old Flaps lying around and was wondering if anyone know of a node that would push the blockchain?  The client shows up as having 4 connections, but will not synchronize...

It moves every once in awhile, but no one has been able to successfully move coins without crashing. Working on a solution.

My apologies for not being able to devote all my time and additional money to saving Flappycoin. Not everything goes as planned.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
So, I'm not sure if this is considered dead, but I have some old Flaps lying around and was wondering if anyone know of a node that would push the blockchain?  The client shows up as having 4 connections, but will not synchronize...
Activity: 328
any community?
block explorer?

estimated altcoin inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?

the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
It is rather simple actualy, all you have to do is pay some coin developer a bit of money for generic PoS coin with your own graphics (see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--858789 and other similar threads) and create a new genesis block that contains all current addresses with balance over zero. You'd get rid off current blockchain and start over fresh and with 100% working wallet.

Current project organizer holds close to 50% of the coins.  Having gone thru 3 reorganizations already, I'm guessing there are a lot of odd loose ends to think about.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
It is rather simple actualy, all you have to do is pay some coin developer a bit of money for generic PoS coin with your own graphics (see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--858789 and other similar threads) and create a new genesis block that contains all current addresses with balance over zero. You'd get rid off current blockchain and start over fresh and with 100% working wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
menlatin you've made it official.   Cry

RIP flappycoin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

Almost 2 years of my time and close to $1,000 of my own money has gone into helping Flappycoin grow since its start in Feb of last year.

I have hosted 2 different Flappycoin faucets for almost the entire life of the coin, provided Flappycoin with its only real use until it was removed from DKV due to the current issue going on now, and helped share and advertise the coin for absolutely nothing at all.

If Flappycoin ever gets fixed it has a good possibility of being added back as a faucet on https://cryptodatabase.net and in game on https://dknight2.com but only after several months of consistent stability.

I still have 38 million of the 40 million you donated to DKV sitting in my wallet that will be returned upon its revival or once the wallet can run properly.

There was/is more than just one person supporting and helping Flappycoin.
Lets not make assumptions. I've personally invested over $13,000 in FlappyCoins. Not to mention ppl close to me another $6,000. FLAP is a small part of a very large picture and nothing is perfect or goes as planned.

We got a bit screwed by Griffith's implementation and now I've gotta deal with getting it fixed. Mind you, I paid him $1400 in BTC to take us to PoS. I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

And moonblocks is pembo from reddit, i believe.

I don't think anyone is making assumptions.  Flappycoin works occasionally.  You've stated that your priority is Jalapeno Games.  There is no public plan or urgent discussion regarding fixing the coin.  While it's true that anyone could step up and work on the coin (like I do...FLAP FLAP FLAP), what incentive do they have when close to 50% of the coins are held by one party who has said they have other priorities?  
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/#!rich

Keep in mind, even with news regarding Cryptsy being investigated, many peeps still can't access their funds thru the exchange or send funds to their wallet.  While part of the withdrawal issue MAY be an issue on Cryptsy's end, it doesn't help that even users like myself can't get my wallet working.  Currently the last block was almost a week ago.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/

Have you considered a deal in which you would give up a sizable portion of flappycoins to a party that might have more time for the project and an urgency to fix the major outstanding issues?  You can't disagree that flappycoin urgently needs help from a qualified dev with a genuine interest in the coin.  The community and trading volume are disappearing.
I'm curious as to what wallet Cryptsy is running and getting their TXIDs from. I made a withdraw last week and it never made it to my wallet or block explorer.

I'm debating a proposition. We turn PoW back on to get the chain moving, have everyone pull their coins from cryptsy, rework PoS or move to an an entirely new coin that we can build proper asset protocols on top of.

Sorry i've been absent from debate lately. Working non-stop on Jalapeno and I can't juggle everything at once.

It's odd that someone who owns a very substantial part of the network doesn't seem too concerned about a dying bird and community.

Also, what is this moonblocks client on the network?   Undecided

[EDIT] Looks like something to do with moonblocks.com.  Anyone know more?

Lets not make assumptions. I've personally invested over $13,000 in FlappyCoins. Not to mention ppl close to me another $6,000. FLAP is a small part of a very large picture and nothing is perfect or goes as planned.

We got a bit screwed by Griffith's implementation and now I've gotta deal with getting it fixed. Mind you, I paid him $1400 in BTC to take us to PoS. I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

And moonblocks is pembo from reddit, i believe.
I'm curious as to what wallet Cryptsy is running and getting their TXIDs from. I made a withdraw last week and it never made it to my wallet or block explorer.

I'm debating a proposition. We turn PoW back on to get the chain moving, have everyone pull their coins from cryptsy, rework PoS or move to an an entirely new coin that we can build proper asset protocols on top of.

Sorry i've been absent from debate lately. Working non-stop on Jalapeno and I can't juggle everything at once.

It's odd that someone who owns a very substantial part of the network doesn't seem too concerned about a dying bird and community.

Also, what is this moonblocks client on the network?   Undecided

[EDIT] Looks like something to do with moonblocks.com.  Anyone know more?

Now the chain has moved since my transaction test.  My wallet still crashes upon opening.  My transaction ID is not found on cryptoID explorer.  Where did the FLAPS go?

Should I contact Cryptsy support?

Cry
Opened my Mac wallet today, added active nodes via console, unlocked wallet.  Blockchain still not moving.  Tried sending a test transaction from Cryptsy to the open wallet.  The transaction showed up but is unconfirmed and crashes the wallet.  I've tried reopening the wallet but it now crashes after reopening.  I'm guessing this has something to do with the unconfirmed, incoming transaction.

[EDIT] Cryptsy shows a processed TrxID but the chain hasn't moved
Pages:
Jump to: