Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 110. (Read 96551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
February 06, 2017, 04:31:15 PM
We are getting ready to distribute all the MEGAFLASH and FLASHCoins soon!

Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 31, 2017, 09:18:17 AM
Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

direct link to swapbot here

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/flash/flashfin#choose

what to do if we have flash on https://flashcoin.io/

do we need to exchange them or is that automatic?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 30, 2017, 05:02:41 PM
culexevilman could you help me reset my password, I can't access the Flash coins received from the signature campaign.

I know one or two of three answers but don't remember well the other one, also would like to ask if you can proceed the avatar rewards.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
January 26, 2017, 01:19:41 AM
If the ICO didn't get the minimum fund, so the project is cancelled or still continue?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2017, 01:16:51 AM
waiting for the announcement for who have flashcoin at flashcoin.io wallet hope it will released soon and what about our payment? we are already sent you personal message till now we don't get any reply and payment from you, please give it attention thank you dev
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
January 24, 2017, 09:17:23 AM
Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks

Yes it will be very good if you go through with spreadsheet may be, because there are many people who will send pm's to you. So it will be very confuse for you to check all those. But what about flashcoin your going to pay who participated in signature campaign and no update on it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
January 24, 2017, 01:37:06 AM
We will launch and list it on a exchange in CAD

flashcoin.exchange

apologies for short updates, we are working on some interesting things since the ICO failed, but the project is still kicking and alive, we just dont have enought $ to pay devs, so its getting rough but me and founders of the project will do our best to keep going. We have many wonderful volunteers helping out as well.

for those who have flashcoins or are owed flashcoins. please send me a pm with flashcoin address and amount owed, I will get them processed as soon as I can.

Exchange for those flashcoins will soon be ready, we are amid some major development here.

what we do with flashpre?
legendary
January 23, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

flashcoin.exchange

apologies for short updates, we are working on some interesting things since the ICO failed, but the project is still kicking and alive, we just dont have enought $ to pay devs, so its getting rough but me and founders of the project will do our best to keep going. We have many wonderful volunteers helping out as well.

for those who have flashcoins or are owed flashcoins. please send me a pm with flashcoin address and amount owed, I will get them processed as soon as I can.

Exchange for those flashcoins will soon be ready, we are amid some major development here.
legendary
January 23, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

flashcoin.exchange

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 23, 2017, 05:49:21 PM
Is there is any exchange available for  this coin? I have some flashcoins on flashcoin.io and i want to utilize the same but i have no information regarding this coin listed to any exchange or not.
Where did you get Flashcoin from?The crowdsale was held on Bittrex so if you bought it from there,you should not be asking that.Btw I think you forgot to check some replies before yours.The ICO failed and I doubt there would be any buyer for Flash anymore
Activity: 434
January 23, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
Is there is any exchange available for  this coin? I have some flashcoins on flashcoin.io and i want to utilize the same but i have no information regarding this coin listed to any exchange or not.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 22, 2017, 01:04:20 PM
i am still not have any idea to swap my flashcoins to flashfin or flashpre etc especially flashcoin at flashcoin.io wallet
can you make a tutorial to swap it, already lesson it but i am afraid i will get wrong way, and i am already sent you a message regarding our payment hope you will take care of it dev thank you

I would also like to know how to convert
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
January 22, 2017, 10:02:28 AM
Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.
Read the few posts above.They are discussing about signature payments.The flashcoin was running signature campaign during ICO I guesss participants are not paid yet
Yes,You are right.Unfortunately we are the FLASH signature campaign participants still unpaid for Avatar bonus and FLASH coin.Nice to see that OP came here after a long duration and want to sattlement payment issue among the participants.

P.S: A PM send to the dev and waiting confirmation my payment.

Thanks
Why are you calling unfortunately ? signature payments have been sent on time and Avatar payment is also on way.
As for Flashcoin, there are some technical issues that are being sorted out.
Sorry for my words! Because of some hidden reason we are the participants of FLASH sig campaign still waiting avatar payment,Flashcoin also.
Obviously didn't forget that OP paid such a huge amount to everyone on time without any issue.Using unfortunately just for trying to focus our due payment,nothing else.
Hope you understand.
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
January 22, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.
Read the few posts above.They are discussing about signature payments.The flashcoin was running signature campaign during ICO I guesss participants are not paid yet
Yes,You are right.Unfortunately we are the FLASH signature campaign participants still unpaid for Avatar bonus and FLASH coin.Nice to see that OP came here after a long duration and want to sattlement payment issue among the participants.

Thanks!
Why are you calling unfortunately ? signature payments have been sent on time and Avatar payment is also on way.
As for Flashcoin, there are some technical issues that are being sorted out.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
January 22, 2017, 03:44:22 AM
Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

why must refund
not run this project and still listing in bitrex exchanger
or if not target ico selling, in bittrex always refund not run this project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 22, 2017, 03:16:28 AM

No he paid signature payment for the participants the only thing left is avatar payment, even many people are waiting for their flashcoin payments also. Due to some reason many people are keep waiting for their avatar payments still they are wearing avatar.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2017, 02:33:39 AM
i am still not have any idea to swap my flashcoins to flashfin or flashpre etc especially flashcoin at flashcoin.io wallet
can you make a tutorial to swap it, already lesson it but i am afraid i will get wrong way, and i am already sent you a message regarding our payment hope you will take care of it dev thank you
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2017, 02:22:34 AM
can the dev just focus on one project to advertise and promote its confusing with all the flashpre ,flashfin ,megaflash investors are confused which project is the real deal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
January 21, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

Thanks!
Activity: 403
January 21, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

ICO failed, and the project is still ongoing, not be cancelled right?
Jump to: