Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 111. (Read 96551 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2017, 06:34:12 PM
Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.
Read the few posts above.They are discussing about signature payments.The flashcoin was running signature campaign during ICO I guesss participants are not paid yet
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
January 21, 2017, 06:22:43 PM
Hi if anyone is owed payments, please send me a pm with amount owed, and payment address. thanks

What payments? Ahh I see. U pay people for leaving comments in ur thread as if theyre flash bearers. Wise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
January 21, 2017, 06:06:51 PM
Wouldn't it be better if you check the spreadsheet and pay.Only avatar bonus is unpaid
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
January 21, 2017, 04:23:44 PM
legendary
January 20, 2017, 08:00:45 AM
I hope many people are asking about your signature campaign payment, till now op is not responding for avatar payments and as well as flashcoin payments for your campaign. Better respond to them it is almost nearly more than two weeks that you campaign is closed.
Thats right why are you doging payment question completely?this is not fair not to pay participants their due.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 20, 2017, 01:16:46 AM
I hope many people are asking about your signature campaign payment, till now op is not responding for avatar payments and as well as flashcoin payments for your campaign. Better respond to them it is almost nearly more than two weeks that you campaign is closed.
legendary
January 20, 2017, 12:26:06 AM
Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

direct link to swapbot here

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/flash/flashfin#choose
Now what is this FlashFin ans FlashPre?How is it different from Flashcoin?Why you think anyone would invest in them when they didnt invest in Flashcoin Bittrex ICO?

To be honest we wanted to offer everyone a equal chance to participate, before we distribute everything to FLASHPRE holders, hence FLASHFIN...
legendary
January 19, 2017, 05:19:32 PM
Hi everyone a quick update on everything so far, this week Bittrex has refunded ALL BTC from the crowd-sale. We have now setup the FLASHFIN sale which you can access from Flashcoin.io

Keep in mind this the the last chance for public to participate before EVERYTHING (MEGA and FLASHcoins) is distributed to the FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN holders.

SORRY IF YOU ARE FROM USA, if we detect a USA IP, you won't be able to move forward, apologies.

Now what is this FlashFin ans FlashPre?How is it different from Flashcoin?Why you think anyone would invest in them when they didnt invest in Flashcoin Bittrex ICO?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
January 19, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
So what will happen now since ico failed to gather the requisite amount? Bittrex will refund to investors,will Flashcoin die? or will it keep developed?

Since they set unobtainable funding milestones for themselves and failed to achieve them, a full refund would be what is determined by rationality and good sense.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 19, 2017, 12:47:50 PM

what to do if we have flash on https://flashcoin.io/
legendary
January 18, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

legendary
January 18, 2017, 08:31:18 PM
Hi,this is to remind Flashcoin dev team that signature participants are eagerly waiting for their Avatar payment and Flashcoin bonus.Kindly check my pm send to you in this regard.Thanks
legendary
January 18, 2017, 08:15:04 AM
So what will happen now since ico failed to gather the requisite amount? Bittrex will refund to investors,will Flashcoin die? or will it keep developed?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
January 18, 2017, 03:56:06 AM
How do I swap from my Flashpre to Flashfin when there are only option for BTC, Bit crystal and XCP?
And how many flashpre per flashfin? Are they the same?

Read here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17479264
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
January 18, 2017, 03:38:33 AM
THE ICO FAILED I WANT MY BTC BACK FROM THE FLASH PRE ICO SCAMMERS i want to invest in a serious project

Bittrex will have a refund right? The terms are disclosed there which is very clear, not reach the threshold, they will build buy wall for refund
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
January 18, 2017, 03:23:05 AM
Hello @Sharma. Just visited my flash coin wallet but there are no flash coin!! Whats about our avatar payments and free Flash coin giveaway? There are no upate about it. Hope you will pay us as you promised. Waiting for our payments and Flash coin.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2017, 09:42:00 PM
Waiting for newest update and instructions to swap flashcoin to flashpin, i have some flashcoin when crowdsale at bittrex but seems its already closed to exchange it with bitcoin, please give us the way to use this coin and dont let this coin to be a dead coin Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 09:24:35 PM
How do I swap from my Flashpre to Flashfin when there are only option for BTC, Bit crystal and XCP?
And how many flashpre per flashfin? Are they the same?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 14, 2017, 03:39:18 PM
Jump to: