Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 112. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 12, 2017, 08:14:39 PM
https://flashcoin.io/ how to convert my flash from there?

+1
How to convert my flashpre back to bitcoin ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
January 12, 2017, 04:16:10 PM
THE ICO FAILED I WANT MY BTC BACK FROM THE FLASH PRE ICO SCAMMERS i want to invest in a serious project
I doubt if you even invested a penny.You should know that this ICO is escrowed by Bittrex and in case of failed ICO,all your invested amount would be returned to investors.
The devs have paid their signature participants although there were no escrow used.A scammer wouldn't care to pay anyone

A long-standing development initiative of mine, resembles a viable project in which u can participate freely without the need of locking up ur funds in a smart contract for indistinct time period. Neither will I ask u about ur social insurance number. What I do require is ur permission to kindly receive my punch.

This forum asks more for our capacity to understand, develope, create, but if you want, i did enough boxing to kindly ask your permission to receive my uppercut in your face. however, i am glad you followed me from bitconnect to flash, really, it helps me to develop.
I have learned in my life that having two opinions is better than one as it enhances my personnal perception. But if you want, i can give you a fight Smiley
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
January 12, 2017, 03:53:03 PM
THE ICO FAILED I WANT MY BTC BACK FROM THE FLASH PRE ICO SCAMMERS i want to invest in a serious project
I doubt if you even invested a penny.You should know that this ICO is escrowed by Bittrex and in case of failed ICO,all your invested amount would be returned to investors.
The devs have paid their signature participants although there were no escrow used.A scammer wouldn't care to pay anyone

A long-standing development initiative of mine, resembles a viable project in which u can participate freely without the need of locking up ur funds in a smart contract for indistinct time period. Neither will I ask u about ur social insurance number. What I do require is ur permission to kindly receive my punch.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
January 12, 2017, 03:46:55 PM
I am really sorry for this project, it was interesting and managed in a professional way, culex did a good job on it, a good explanation strategy, really professional project, even in the legal parts of the project.
I agree with veserus when he said that the timing isn't suitable. today there is a new project called taskie who is a flash-like project, while they do copy/paste of bitcointalk forum, with ugly website, sadly i haven't enough balance to invest, i can just bring some support.
generally i complain about projects who don't care about legal aspects, but i really think that you should try to relaunch annother ico but with an increased presence.
I say some ICOs who were offering mining possibility at the end of ico, like bitconnect, and this made a lot of coin supply available but the ico wasn't bothered, it is the same here except that there is no need to mine, maybe you are too much honest, relaunch an enhanced version of your project, the usage of bitcoin isn't that extended, it is just 30% usage, 70% speculation. While your project is precisely targeting, rest assured that i support you, and i really thank you for your honesty, your principles doesn't change even your decisions do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 12, 2017, 03:15:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 12, 2017, 11:43:51 AM
how many flashfin per flash?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
January 12, 2017, 11:05:08 AM
This project seems very quiet in building a project, look at their concept is very good for the progress of this project, however, a team of this project, which does not work well to build a large project like this ..
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
January 12, 2017, 10:51:04 AM
FLASH update

The ENTIRE SUPPLY of MEGA and FLASH coins will be distributed to the participants of this FINALE (FLASHFIN) sale and our valued FLASHPRE donors.

All Bittrex participants with the failed crowdsale are being refunded in full including transaction fees.  FLASHPRE will be getting a 25% bonus and whatever shows up by January 21st for the FLASHFIN will be the last and final chance to get FLASH or MEGA.

Why are we doing this?  We watched our friends over at Monero and think they have done many things right. We’ve been very impressed with their community  Now, the difference is FLASH is not mineable, the entire supply of 900,000 Million FLASHcoins is already existing and secured by Election Consensus.  By distributing all the coins to the people who care enough to donate their hard earned BTC, we think they will be in good hands because they will be the people who help to sponsor developers and projects for FLASH.  There won’t be any excess supply overhang, since every coin that will ever exist will be out in the field with the people who count.  They will determine who gets coins and rewarded for development.  We also expect to have FLASH and MEGA up on an exchange in Canada in the very near future.

We will give everyone an open and the only chance to get in on the FLASH project, we will create a proxy token on Counterparty called FLASHFIN, there will be 45 billion of these and for 0.01 BTC/ 3.5 XCP/ 70 BCY you will get 2.25 million FLASHFIN.

Here’s how we will distribute the remaining coins (300,000 MEGA and about 850 billion FLASH), the terms will be:

FLASHPRE donors will get a 25% bonus over the FLASHFIN participants as a benefit for being early.

The sale will begin on Saturday January 14th at NOON Montreal time and conclude on Saturday January 21st at NOON Montreal time.

Sorry, no US or Quebec based residents may participate, we will check IP’s.

BTC/XCP/BCY will be sent to the swapbot and you will receive FLASHFIN counterparty tokens.

Final allocation of all the MEGA and FLASH coins will be determined based on 25% bonus on the 101.22344444 btc received in the FLASHPRE sale.  Coins donated through FLASHFIN will be added to the FLASHPRE totals.   ALL REMAINING MEGA AND FLASH coins will be distributed to FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN donors within 14 days of completion of the FIN crowdsale.

No refunds.

Thank you for your continued responsibility to the pre-sale investors. The goal amount of 200 btc at Bittrex turned out to be too much since about 50 btc was raised.
I think it is good to learn from a successful project like Monero. Investors care enough to read about the project and follow updates. In this stage of the project its good for the investors with a short sale in order to get on with the trading. Looking forward to FLASHFIN or its final name to be added to an exchange. What exchange in Canada are you thinking about? Yobit lists coins fairly easy.
Activity: 14
January 12, 2017, 06:40:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2017, 04:31:17 AM
FLASH update

Here’s how we will distribute the remaining coins (300,000 MEGA and about 850 billion FLASH), the terms will be:

there is no MEGA at first!  and MEGA is supposed to be a proxy token as well.

now they have 900billion FLASH in total, plus 300,000MEGA.

that may amount to 1200 billion FLASH.

IF you fail again, then you can sell  900billion FLASH + 300,000MEGA+whatever FLASHFIN

if you fail again, then you can sell 900billion FLASH + 300,000MEGA+whatever FLASHFIN+ FLASHFINSHIT
legendary
January 12, 2017, 04:27:00 AM
Its a little bit confusing but i get the most of it the early investors can swap their coins to flashfin, everything is a mess i guess. the bittrex investors will have their BTC refunded.

completely mess at all.

with all the mega/fin swap. i don't know how many flash will amount to .

and in which unit the exchange will adopt.

i doubt they will deliver anything at all.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
January 12, 2017, 04:21:46 AM
Its a little bit confusing but i get the most of it the early investors can swap their coins to flashfin, everything is a mess i guess. the bittrex investors will have their BTC refunded.
legendary
January 12, 2017, 04:09:35 AM
i am completely confused.

there is flashpre, mega and now flashfin

900,000 Million FLASHpre

how many mega in total?

and now 45 billion flashfin?

now we swap flashpre to flashfin?

there is a mess of math.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
January 12, 2017, 03:22:48 AM
FLASH update

The ENTIRE SUPPLY of MEGA and FLASH coins will be distributed to the participants of this FINALE (FLASHFIN) sale and our valued FLASHPRE donors.

All Bittrex participants with the failed crowdsale are being refunded in full including transaction fees.  FLASHPRE will be getting a 25% bonus and whatever shows up by January 21st for the FLASHFIN will be the last and final chance to get FLASH or MEGA.

Why are we doing this?  We watched our friends over at Monero and think they have done many things right. We’ve been very impressed with their community  Now, the difference is FLASH is not mineable, the entire supply of 900,000 Million FLASHcoins is already existing and secured by Election Consensus.  By distributing all the coins to the people who care enough to donate their hard earned BTC, we think they will be in good hands because they will be the people who help to sponsor developers and projects for FLASH.  There won’t be any excess supply overhang, since every coin that will ever exist will be out in the field with the people who count.  They will determine who gets coins and rewarded for development.  We also expect to have FLASH and MEGA up on an exchange in Canada in the very near future.

We will give everyone an open and the only chance to get in on the FLASH project, we will create a proxy token on Counterparty called FLASHFIN, there will be 45 billion of these and for 0.01 BTC/ 3.5 XCP/ 70 BCY you will get 2.25 million FLASHFIN.

FLASHPRE donors will get a 25% bonus over the FLASHFIN participants as a benefit for being early.

The sale will begin on Saturday January 14th at NOON Montreal time and conclude on Saturday January 21st at NOON Montreal time.

Sorry, no US or Quebec based residents may participate, we will check IP’s.

BTC/XCP/BCY will be sent to the swapbot and you will receive FLASHFIN counterparty tokens.

Final allocation of all the MEGA and FLASH coins will be determined based on 25% bonus on the 101.22344444 btc received in the FLASHPRE sale.  Coins donated through FLASHFIN will be added to the FLASHPRE totals.   ALL REMAINING MEGA AND FLASH coins will be distributed to FLASHPRE and FLASHFIN donors within 14 days of completion of the FIN crowdsale.

No refunds.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
January 10, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
Any news ?

Because the crowdsale is over

This does not smell good to me !!!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
January 10, 2017, 04:47:02 AM
Any news ?

Because the crowdsale is over
Activity: 2
January 10, 2017, 04:21:35 AM
When you refresh the crowdfund page on bittrex it hits 281 BTC first for just a fraction of a second before hitting 54.59 BTC again. Whats that about?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
January 10, 2017, 03:15:46 AM
The crowdsale is over. There is no more coins for sale at Bittrex and there seems not to have been any buywall.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MEGA

legendary
January 09, 2017, 09:00:59 PM
Can we have our btc back from the flash pre sale??

same question.
Activity: 14
January 09, 2017, 08:38:47 PM
Can we have our btc back from the flash pre sale??
Jump to: