Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 113. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
January 09, 2017, 08:37:07 PM
Dev, can you publish official crowdfunding results and your plans for MEGA FLASH development for near future? We are waiting for summing-up.

Truth!!! What happens from now on? Day 7 is over now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
January 09, 2017, 02:03:25 PM
Dev, can you publish official crowdfunding results and your plans for MEGA FLASH development for near future? We are waiting for summing-up.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
January 09, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
https://flashcoin.io/ how to convert my flash from there?
Activity: 126
January 09, 2017, 04:35:42 AM
I bought on 11/25/2016 Bitrex 65 mega, they continue to be in my wallet bitrex, but I can not use them, what will happen with the project?
Activity: 110
January 09, 2017, 02:35:38 AM
What happened to crowd funding ..? Its not met 200BTC.. Sad
Activity: 51
January 08, 2017, 01:15:09 AM
I like to exchange flashpre on megaflash.
When can I do it?
where can I do it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
January 05, 2017, 11:45:34 PM
Flash bonus will begin to be distributed tonight. Wink
That's great news!Congrats to all participants.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
January 05, 2017, 04:52:15 PM
Flash bonus will begin to be distributed tonight. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 05, 2017, 02:18:30 PM
Hi, when will ICO ended, I can't find the info in OP or bittrex, please let me know, thanks, and how much you have raised right now?

In this page https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/MEGA I can see that the last round is - 0% Bonus: Dec 23th to Dec Jan 7th, 2017

And with that the campaign will end too as you can see the post from culexevilman
Can't wait the distribution date of signature campaign payment also FLASH bounty.

Do you have any idea what is going to happen after the flash bounty ends together with the campaigns?

I'm thinking to trade the flash that I will earn and if things go well then trying to invest more in flash!?
Just wait for a while.There only 2 day again signature campaign end then will start payment distribution also we're expected that Culexevilman might be a posted about that issue.

I don't have any other option rather than just waiting, but while I and all of us are waiting it's good to have a timeline.

To know when we are able to use the coins that we earned and open new opportunities for traders to invest in FLASH.
January 05, 2017, 05:22:13 AM
Hi, when will ICO ended, I can't find the info in OP or bittrex, please let me know, thanks, and how much you have raised right now?

In this page https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/MEGA I can see that the last round is - 0% Bonus: Dec 23th to Dec Jan 7th, 2017

And with that the campaign will end too as you can see the post from culexevilman
Can't wait the distribution date of signature campaign payment also FLASH bounty.

Do you have any idea what is going to happen after the flash bounty ends together with the campaigns?

I'm thinking to trade the flash that I will earn and if things go well then trying to invest more in flash!?
Just wait for a while.There only 2 day again signature campaign end then will start payment distribution also we're expected that Culexevilman might be a posted about that issue.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 05, 2017, 03:32:18 AM

January 05, 2017, 02:25:13 AM
just 2 days left end the ICO.Best wishes FLASH project team manager.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 04, 2017, 11:40:39 AM
Bump, how is going dev, I wish you guys happy new year, and raise as much as, any more news about ICO and development?

The MEGA Crowdfund has raised 52.86 BTC. CONGRATS 
I don't think you should congratulate them. Their goal is reach a minimum amount of 200btc and so far they only raised 52+btc. And it is already on the last week of the ICO.

200 BTC is the threshold? I think it is a bit high, only one week left. But I think they will pay signature bounty no matter they fail or succeed right?

Its a rip-off from Visio platform, and numbers mentioned above are faked. U cant really sell it for 20 USD.

What do you mean rip-off from viso platform? It is escrowed by bittrex, and they work for product, withour 200 BTC minimum fund raising, the project will fail and refund to investors, I think it is legit project, or they would never set a threshold. REAL scammers need 1 btc, even 0.1 btc.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
January 04, 2017, 11:36:43 AM
Bump, how is going dev, I wish you guys happy new year, and raise as much as, any more news about ICO and development?

I don't think you should congratulate them. Their goal is reach a minimum amount of 200btc and so far they only raised 52+btc. And it is already on the last week of the ICO.

200 BTC is the threshold? I think it is a bit high, only one week left. But I think they will pay signature bounty no matter they fail or succeed right?

Its a rip-off from Visio platform, and numbers mentioned above are faked. U cant really sell it for 20 USD.
Activity: 88
January 04, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Yes,Hoping that.Though it's pretty hard to reach their goal about minimum amout of 200BTC of the ICO. Just let's take a look  what happended next.We're staying last week and wish all OK.

After the Bitcoin price rocking high i dont think that more investors will want to go for any other ICO as they are all in the edge of bitcoin price and willing to cashout the profit in fiat currency and buy back in low odds. So mostly this project will get failed if they are not reaching the 200btc target

Yes, it is the winter of ico, people like bitcoin, maybe people will join ico when bitcoin price is stagnant
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
January 04, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

Yes,Hoping that.Though it's pretty hard to reach their goal about minimum amout of 200BTC of the ICO. Just let's take a look  what happended next.We're staying last week and wish all OK.

After the Bitcoin price rocking high i dont think that more investors will want to go for any other ICO as they are all in the edge of bitcoin price and willing to cashout the profit in fiat currency and buy back in low odds. So mostly this project will get failed if they are not reaching the 200btc target
January 03, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
January 03, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 03, 2017, 03:38:18 AM

Seem too few for a good project. It should habe been promoted on webmasters forum like warriorforum or digitalpoint where the users are mostly using adnetworks and bitcoins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
January 03, 2017, 03:07:15 AM

Jump to: