Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 13. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
hold until an unspecified time, indeed the current market conditions are confused, you have got a loss do not add to your losses just because of panic, just wait until you get profit for the long term

waiting is a wise choice when prices are down. even though waiting is hard but we have to do it if we want to make a big profit.

if you like challenges, now is the right time to test your courage to buy coins. hold the coin with patience, think positively whatever happens tomorrow. all there are processes to produce the best.

"Buy when there is blood in the streets, sell when everyone else is happy" One of the truest statements but something I realized with crypto is most people dont research and just buy whatever is rising, so they wont listen to you. Its best for us to buy ourselves and have patience, because in 2019 when flash is in full gear I see good potential for price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
I know FLASH is meant for speed but what makes it special from other coins that are also fast?

Its a community coin and its decentralized, so this fall when the SEC starts to regulate FLASH will not be affected from what i understand
Activity: 113
September 16, 2018, 12:32:49 AM
hold until an unspecified time, indeed the current market conditions are confused, you have got a loss do not add to your losses just because of panic, just wait until you get profit for the long term

waiting is a wise choice when prices are down. even though waiting is hard but we have to do it if we want to make a big profit.

if you like challenges, now is the right time to test your courage to buy coins. hold the coin with patience, think positively whatever happens tomorrow. all there are processes to produce the best.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
I heard news there was partnership with a barter exchange, is this true? Which one and how do I join the barter site? Is it free?
what is a barter exchange?

Barter exchange is where people trade real world items for other items or currency. Normally each exchange had its own currency which means they cant withdraw to fiat, now FLASH will be implemented on there so they have the option to withdraw the money to fiat. For example you own a hotel and have extra rooms so you sell 100 room certificates to someone on the exchange for the barter currency, now u can withdraw flash from the exchange and sell it for fiat.

Thanks for the info, now i understand why it is such a big deal, basically FLASH is their only option to get their credit off the exchange? If thats the case then I can see big things for FLASH as well as the remittance part
Activity: 24
September 15, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
I heard news there was partnership with a barter exchange, is this true? Which one and how do I join the barter site? Is it free?

Barter exchange is where people trade real world items for other items or currency. Normally each exchange had its own currency which means they cant withdraw to fiat, now FLASH will be implemented on there so they have the option to withdraw the money to fiat. For example you own a hotel and have extra rooms so you sell 100 room certificates to someone on the exchange for the barter currency, now u can withdraw flash from the exchange and sell it for fiat.
Activity: 3
September 15, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

https://twitter.com/FTI_Foodtech

Company is called FTI Foodtech, that is their twitter page, according to the twitter it says that if you register as a FLASH member u dont have to pay  the $295 registration fee
Activity: 20
September 15, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
September 15, 2018, 11:17:10 PM
Whats the deal with mammoth, is that still a thing???  Huh

From what i've heard it shud be a go but right now they said that mammoth is focusing on OTC to start so FLASH will try to get it built into the web wallet so u can directly trade for fiat within the wallet itself.
Activity: 24
September 15, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
Whats the deal with mammoth, is that still a thing???  Huh
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 10:59:57 PM
FLASH has made some good updates in the last few weeks im pretty excited to see what updates are next, the Human ATM is my biggest thing to look forward to for me.
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 09:24:13 PM
The best thing that you can do now is to hodl those coins that you have and wait for the prices to go back up before you start to think about selling the coins.

Yes it is down and we are in a bearish market, the best thing to do right now is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
September 15, 2018, 08:22:07 PM
If you are lucky to have a lots of fund,  buying bitcoin now put you on a good stead and the advantage of buying low is that your entry price is lowered while it will be easy for you to see gain easily when the market rises!
September 15, 2018, 08:11:04 PM
There is no guaranteed way to manage risks. Even in the stock market, which is considered more "civilized" than the crypto market, no one can predict anything. It remains only not to make rash decisions based on emotions.
For me, the best thing to learn is how someone get entry and out, investment is not constant gain and gain. Try to ride on the situation whether it pump or dump. Be updated on the news out side in this forum. Social media is a good source of hype. When you feel and satisfied, then sell and dont be greedy to get more profit.,

Just the word, wisdom,
September 15, 2018, 08:06:08 PM
For me, the best thing to learn is how someone get entry and out, investment is not constant gain and gain. Try to ride on the situation whether it pump or dump. Be updated on the news out side in this forum. Social media is a good source of hype. When you feel and satisfied, then sell and dont be greedy to get more profit.,

Just the word, wisdom,
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
Probably it's the right time to buy now . because it's still affordable, and you already now how much profit you will gain when you buy today Smiley

I think so, its best to buy and wait than wait till price starts rising and then buy because people tend to fomo in
September 15, 2018, 06:46:06 PM
Probably it's the right time to buy now . because it's still affordable, and you already now how much profit you will gain when you buy today Smiley
September 15, 2018, 03:51:44 PM
It is good to note that there is risk in investing in cryptocurrency but you would either have to deal with the risk and invest or leave cryptocurrency if you are not ready to take the risk. It is all about choice especially when people have been informed of risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
September 15, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
It is quite unfortunate bitcoin is really experiencing hard times currently but it will soon gain grounds very soon. I think bitcoin is only preparing itself to spike up that is why it has been fluctuating in prices for some time now. Bitcoin will soon recover but I expect it to be around $8k-$10k at the end of this year.

These are common things in volatile markets since some people own a lot of bitcoin, right now crypto is the safest place to be with the collapsing financial markets. I think FLASH will be the future because the low fees and fast speed will give people an alternative medium to transfer wealth than services that charge a lot of fees and have restrictions.
September 15, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
Even not in cryptocurrency, investing is always risky and that is why there are some tools in the internet that we can use in order to possibly minimize the risk of losing money or losing potential to make or earn a profit, if you really want to save yourself from a high risk then you will study and learn the right process first before trying it by your own.
Pages:
Jump to: