Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 12. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
Why the project is not listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, a lot of people are looking at their rates, because they are not paid, so it would be interesting to see what they think.

Flash isnt listed on icoguide because it is not an ICO. It is a community coin like bitcoin which means the files are open source.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:48:25 AM
It seems that FTI is holding a private placement of 3M$ to further implement FLASH into the barter industry which is huge news. I think 2019 will be a great year for FLASH

https://twitter.com/FTI_Foodtech <-- Good article
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
Why the project is not listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, a lot of people are looking at their rates, because they are not paid, so it would be interesting to see what they think.
Activity: 20
September 17, 2018, 03:25:40 AM
Right now BTC is coming to the end of the wedge so if it breaks to the upside you can prolly expect to see a rise to the upside for FLASH as well because it seems that flash was also being accumulated.
Activity: 24
September 17, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
if for this year, it is time for us to hold back the coin coin which dropped very drastically. At least until the beginning of the year. Because looking at the chart so far usually the beginning of the year the price will rise again or at least stabilize.

Well historically Q1 is where people sell, Q2-3 are for tax paying and accumulating and Q4 is where the bull runs usually happen, it works well since most new investors come in Q4 and panic sell by Q1
Activity: 65
September 17, 2018, 12:57:21 AM
With flash being this low I see it as a prime buying opportunity because the project just keeps working and thats something I like, i think this market cycle will be different than last year and new coins will not survive

I would buy some but no cash right now. But i really dont have any faith in any other projects tbh since the market took a tank
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
With flash being this low I see it as a prime buying opportunity because the project just keeps working and thats something I like, i think this market cycle will be different than last year and new coins will not survive
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
This is the only project that is decentralized that I see where the devs are so focused on the project even in a bear market and are doing it for free.
Activity: 24
September 16, 2018, 11:07:01 PM
i think this year will be different than last year where everything was rising, i thin all those people who invested into projects with no product are done so basically once flash continues to better itself it will go far
Activity: 57
September 16, 2018, 10:37:01 PM
The thing i like about FLASH is they dont follow the trend, they see the problems other coins have and solve it for example: easy to use wallet, good use case and make something that people will actually use
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
I downloaded the iOS Flash wallet and it is snappy. I could see how Flash could catch on as a mobile payment option if merchants all over accept it for payment.

yes i agree the iOS is very well done and apparently it is one of the one crypto wallets approved to be on the apple store
Activity: 18
September 16, 2018, 09:57:46 PM
I downloaded the iOS Flash wallet and it is snappy. I could see how Flash could catch on as a mobile payment option if merchants all over accept it for payment.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 09:48:48 PM
I think that DEX will mostly be used by the smart money since new people would have no clue how it'd work..
September 16, 2018, 09:07:12 PM
Whats the deal with mammoth, is that still a thing???  Huh

Mammoth is still on the books but Chris said in the last interview that they are looking towards decentralized exchanges because that is the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
Great update with the Flash web wallet guys, loving the progress! I cant wait till more coins are added the wallet will be the go to for people outside of the community also

I think the next thing on the roadmap was to add erc20 support, not sure exactly which coins but i expect it would be the top erc20 coins  Smiley
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
Great update with the Flash web wallet guys, loving the progress! I cant wait till more coins are added the wallet will be the go to for people outside of the community also
Activity: 57
September 16, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
Im hoping to see some news from this project soon, I believe in long term it will do great, FLASH just needs more adoption, the use case and tech is definitely there
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
The random price spikes of FLASH on coinexchange recently has me thinking that there will be a serious pump soon, that would be the only way to explain it. Someone is trying to accumulate rapidly

Who knows, could be the whales trying to get people to sell because for the last few weeks theyve been trying to accumulate and its been hard.
September 16, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
The random price spikes of FLASH on coinexchange recently has me thinking that there will be a serious pump soon, that would be the only way to explain it. Someone is trying to accumulate rapidly
Activity: 5
September 16, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
Interesting project, i saw it on cryptorich youtube channel with the interview with Chris, he is a great speaker and definitely has a good track record, i am hoping for another dip in price to invest
Pages:
Jump to: