Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 41. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:52:55 AM
There are a few ways I do for profit. Like doing a daily trade, although this result a bit. And if it's done every day surely the result will also be a lot but we must have the ability to see the market every day.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
It's simple - buy low and sell high or hold for price pump then sell but will need some understanding of the market and some research to make some profit. And first of all, avoid selling due to panic whenever the market is falling.
August 26, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
I think crypto will do well especially FLASH, the team is solid in the know how department.
August 26, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
FLASH is decentralized and is fast enough to replace traditional systems like credit card while giving the users full control of their money.. Why not?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Is this a fork of Litecoin? And will we get Flash in our wallet if we are holding Litecoin?

I think Litecoin and Bitcoin are too old. 1 minute and 10 minute blocktime with hours block confirmation => Who can wait for such long transaction??
=>> These new coin (such as FLASH) is needed to improve crypto industry

Yes FLASH is a fork of litecoin but it wasnt a hard/soft fork. It just used the blockchain source code to make its own thing. I agree btc/ltc are things of the past, they cannot be used in the real world. That is why flash was made.
Activity: 66
August 26, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
I think it's best to invest in long-term investments. This scales is an advantageous option to make money. I bought a coin and waited for her to grow and sold.
Activity: 139
August 26, 2018, 10:24:01 PM
Is this a fork of Litecoin? And will we get Flash in our wallet if we are holding Litecoin?

I think Litecoin and Bitcoin are too old. 1 minute and 10 minute blocktime with hours block confirmation => Who can wait for such long transaction??
=>> These new coin (such as FLASH) is needed to improve crypto industry
August 26, 2018, 10:02:14 PM
 have spent hours upon hours in the  researching how, why, what, and when. it's hard when you're new to know what is quality information and what is information leading you down the path that separates you from your money. do not give up keep searching and doing your research about investing.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
this is interesting

yes i agree, i like the new solution they have to mining with expensive rigs that makes btc centralized. Consensus is the future

Its true, I saw ETH is planning to do the same thing
Activity: 65
August 26, 2018, 09:27:55 PM
this is interesting

yes i agree, i like the new solution they have to mining with expensive rigs that makes btc centralized. Consensus is the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
August 26, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
this is interesting
Activity: 66
August 26, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
I'm sorry that 2 years ago I did not know about the crypto industry, because I understand that I could buy these coins and become a millionaire when there was growth, but I doom that everything can happen again

thats the same thing i see with a lot of people. they think a coin will rise a lot but dont have the patience and miss out a lot
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
I absolutely agree with this opinion, investing in bitcoin is a good solution, because this cryptocurrency has proven itself, it has long been on hearing.
August 26, 2018, 08:29:39 PM
Crypto investment will indeed be very profitable but as a beginner you must first learn about crypto and what about the risks so you will feel confident about the investment that you will do
August 26, 2018, 08:15:47 PM
The most important strategy of actions in the red market-in any case not to sell their coins, and quietly wait for the return of the price. And if you have free money - buy interesting coins for you at very low cost.
Activity: 74
Look ARROUND!
August 26, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
I'm sorry that 2 years ago I did not know about the crypto industry, because I understand that I could buy these coins and become a millionaire when there was growth, but I doom that everything can happen again
I know that feeling, but you can get started now. There was no word late to invest. Although we will not be their lucky that se has invested since it used to be, but we will still get profit if we arrange investments properly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
As a beginner investor in crypto investing is starting from a small value and buying cryptocurrencies that have good credibility. Monitoring the price and development of the cryptocurrency market must also be the daily food of investors. This at the same time brings investors to understand the targets that must be determined, for example targeting the value of the investment at a certain point, to be further withdrawn or increase capital by purchasing new assets.
August 26, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
As a beginner you need to learn the basics of cryptocurrency trading, cos without it you can't really make money during this bearish season. I do a lot of scalping and that has been truly helpful to me
August 26, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
yes, if we have enough capital we should take advantage of the current market situation by buying more
Pages:
Jump to: