Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 40. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.

Well said, often the devs go unmentioned! They are always hard at work
Activity: 12
August 27, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Same thing im saying, the need for flash is there! They will dominate
Activity: 33
August 27, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 01:04:07 PM
Pretty solid community as well. Always friendly and willing to help, i usually idle in the discord a lot so I have an idea
August 27, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Its good to know FLASH started with nothing and is on Einstein and a lot of projects that raised millions cant even get on their. It means that they are doing something right

Right now you see that a lot of new coins added on binance/bittrex and their project is still dying because no one cares about the listing and their coins have no real use case.
August 27, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
Its good to know FLASH started with nothing and is on Einstein and a lot of projects that raised millions cant even get on their. It means that they are doing something right
Activity: 65
August 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

I dont think FLASH would be interested since they arent an ICO. ICO's are securities anyways and ik for sure the SEC gonna rekt them lol

Thats what I love about FLASH, there was never an ICO so it doesnt have to deal with all that legal bs that most other coins (99%) of them will. Even EOS is a 4B$ ICO which will have to be regulated.
August 27, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

I dont think FLASH would be interested since they arent an ICO. ICO's are securities anyways and ik for sure the SEC gonna rekt them lol
Activity: 65
August 27, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
I am excited to see the release of the Testnet in the next few weeks/months, from reading the whitepaper I have never seen anything like it.
Activity: 36
August 27, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
August 27, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
FLASH will put back the power into the hands of the people and help everyone from the banked to the unbanked

That is the goal, we want to cut out the middleman, along with the hoops, regulations, and fees associated with them.

That makes sense, I love how they focus on making a product that is NEEDED first unlike other coins who just get rich and forget about the purpose and then die off
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 27, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
FLASH will put back the power into the hands of the people and help everyone from the banked to the unbanked

That is the goal, we want to cut out the middleman, along with the hoops, regulations, and fees associated with them.
August 27, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
August 27, 2018, 04:46:47 AM
Yeah I love the New ANN graphics as well, you can tell its professionally done because its easy to understand. its clear the designer understands the project well
copper member
Activity: 15
August 27, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
Ive noticed that myself. Its a normal part of the whale cycles..
August 27, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
Everytime the whales what to accumulate they fud and say china gonna ban btc for price to drop but u see this time it has no effect...
August 27, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
I think now is the best time to buy flash, when everyone else think its going down but its just testing the true hands
Pages:
Jump to: