Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 42. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Everyone invest in crypto market because of the high chance to earn money. When you invest a hige chance to earn profit. This is good for diversification of our funds into investing of different coin for a better portofolio.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 05:27:40 AM
Right now is the best time to invest a huge amount because the market price is still low and that is the reason you should hoard a huge amount of coins and take advantage the current situation in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
Like they say, all of the crypto gains for a coin in a year usually happens within 10 days. I wouldnt be surprised if flash went from current price to 1$ in 10 days.

I dont really look at price anymore, i just look forward to updates and see how it will benefit humanity. That will take care of the price.

but the price is a very important indicator. Investors buying tokens look at the price, the product, when it develops, then the price changes in the process. how effective the product is, so intensively the price rises upwards.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 04:57:18 AM
Crypto market has popularized that much so the common people are investing in it because its features are very attractive for the investors world wide.
Activity: 65
August 26, 2018, 04:03:03 AM
That's great that you start to investment but you don't have nothing to worry since your part of this forum you can post threads etc. that you want to know here and crypto everyone is willing to help you here and willing to answer your question good luck and hope your investment is in good company
August 26, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
When FLASH testnet comes out there will literally be no place for LTC...
Activity: 57
August 26, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
If you are investing in stock market before, it could be much easier for you to understand cryptocurrency inventment than those who completely does not have knowledge about investing. It is just like the same,you can also apply almost the same principle and you must study the market before you invest. There is so much risk in cryptocurrency investment so be aware of it.
August 26, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
As a smart man once said "Scared money makes no money!"

Haha you only lose if you sell!
August 26, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
As a smart man once said "Scared money makes no money!"
August 26, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
Investing as a beginner like me,I think we should study a lot's and buy at least two different coins, one that seems to be stable and valuable and another that is risky and offers us the chance for short-term investments, where  fast profit and learn how things work quickly. And also Start with small amounts that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
The name of the game is patience boyz... Whoever sells first loses!
August 25, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

Yes, sure the time for the purchase is great! To my mind, it is better to choose flash than any other coin because it is much more profitable and it is going to win the market soon becoming the main currency
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
I am personally excited for mammoth, i know it was delayed but man... it will be worth it

Yeah same here I want to see how flash does when einstein crypto-crypto trading takes off. Right now i see 25k on buy orders about on einstein
August 25, 2018, 11:17:41 PM
I am personally excited for mammoth, i know it was delayed but man... it will be worth it
Activity: 37
August 25, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
Like they say, all of the crypto gains for a coin in a year usually happens within 10 days. I wouldnt be surprised if flash went from current price to 1$ in 10 days.

I dont really look at price anymore, i just look forward to updates and see how it will benefit humanity. That will take care of the price.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 10:40:28 PM
Activity: 65
August 25, 2018, 10:33:55 PM
I did my research and I didnt listen to shillers, i just read the whitepaper and see that flash is doing to do great things
Activity: 66
August 25, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
Team work is very impressive. they have high morale. However, I need something more solid after the project ico finishes.

FLASH didnt have an ICO, it is a community coin that was premined which mean there is no "owner"

That is correct, everyone who is in FLASH essentially bought there coins from exchange and no one got for free
August 25, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
Team work is very impressive. they have high morale. However, I need something more solid after the project ico finishes.

FLASH didnt have an ICO, it is a community coin that was premined which mean there is no "owner"
Activity: 7
August 25, 2018, 09:09:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: