Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 37. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
Hey. Will this project still work this year, or will it continue its work as early as 2019?
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
The whole world will be driving fast towards crypto soon enough as one system collapses the people will look for someone new because they will lose trust in the old. You can see right now Turkey is one of the biggest users of crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
Right now FLASH just needs to get into the hands of some major investors and it will be game time!
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
this will be a long time, maybe until the end of the year. with the decline of the market at the moment, it is a great opportunity especially for whales who will add their assets in large numbers, and that will make the market immediately at the pump.

No one really knows, BTC can rise 10-20% in a day easily. There isnt much sellers so buyers will have to buy up the books
Activity: 65
August 29, 2018, 02:46:36 AM
for people who are new to crytpo now is the right time to buy coins as much as we can, hold and sell them when the price is high for profit, but not always that principle applies in trading crypto currencies
August 29, 2018, 02:02:18 AM
If i have some available funds to invest in bitcoin this is a good opportunity to buy and hold some bitcoin as price are already low and we saw strong support at this current level this only show that the risk is slimmer at this current price.

I agree, FLASH is also a good buy, i think it will rise with btc.
August 29, 2018, 01:50:41 AM
If i have some available funds to invest in bitcoin this is a good opportunity to buy and hold some bitcoin as price are already low and we saw strong support at this current level this only show that the risk is slimmer at this current price.
August 29, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
It`s easy to understand the psychology of waiting, but there is a time to be patient and moments when you need to strike. People wait more calmly when they’re told that everything is OK, but each of us needs to answer on question "What I wait?" You can wait drop to buy more, you can wait top to sell, so it depends what you have, and what are your plans with your possession.

Welcome to crypto, people hate waiting, want to make a million dollars overnight and dont like to do research haha  Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
August 29, 2018, 01:18:30 AM
It`s easy to understand the psychology of waiting, but there is a time to be patient and moments when you need to strike. People wait more calmly when they’re told that everything is OK, but each of us needs to answer on question "What I wait?" You can wait drop to buy more, you can wait top to sell, so it depends what you have, and what are your plans with your possession.
August 29, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
Yeah right, because sometimes the price stays in a low position for a long time, if you don't control your feelings and emotions,maybe you will be angry because the price doesn't go up for long time and maybe you will do something stupid like selling at a cheap price and get loss..
August 29, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
I like the thought that goes into decisions for FLASH, in the end it will pay off

Well they are taking their own path and doing things that people will use and not just trying to make another "X coin" or "Y coin"
Activity: 57
August 28, 2018, 11:58:50 PM
I like the thought that goes into decisions for FLASH, in the end it will pay off
August 28, 2018, 11:30:20 PM
In hindsight 2018 has been a huge year for crypto. Although prices have dropped significantly since all time high around the new year, exciting things are happening all around the industry.

If you look at any market the same thing happens, the S&P, gold, DOW, etc there has to be a correction usually to the 21MA
August 28, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
Its been some rough months.. but patience is a virtue  Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
August 28, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
Simple answer , You just need to buy when it's low then sell high . The only thing that will let you lose is when it  falls deeper , so you have to make it sure it already fall too much before buying it so when it pumps you get a profit .

"Buy when others are fearful" is usually what they say but its harder done than said since a lot of people just have the focus of money on their mind.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 06:24:52 PM
Simple answer , You just need to buy when it's low then sell high . The only thing that will let you lose is when it  falls deeper , so you have to make it sure it already fall too much before buying it so when it pumps you get a profit .
August 28, 2018, 06:05:05 PM
n crypto, I have two targets, namely bitcoin and flash. the two coins are crypto with a good market cap, and good price growth too.
Activity: 66
August 28, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Mr.Wayne, "A STORM IS COMING" hahah literally seeing all the markets in the world collapse while crypto flourishes. BTC will be for high worth transactions and flash will service the real world from what i see
August 28, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
What I like about FLASH is that it looks to solve a problem before price, I love how the FWW can hold other currencies like btc/eth/dash/etc thats so convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: