Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 48. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
I respect the FLASH team for the work that they put in constantly. Also i appreciate that they are kind and always willing to help with any silly problems i may have haha  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Its a true gem to find a project where the people are kind and down to earth and are willing to assist with any questions/problems. It actually feels like a community.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
I respect the FLASH team for the work that they put in constantly. Also i appreciate that they are kind and always willing to help with any silly problems i may have haha  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
August 22, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
I see crypto booming when more hedge funds come in, even if they invested 1% of their worth thats hundreds of millions. FLASH will be used for real world transactions and BTC will be used for big buy ins and transfers.
August 22, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?

Join the discord there are always some bounties available
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
ust keep holding and don't lose hope, I do believe that crypto will recover before this year end because as what I have observe the demand is always increasing at December. I admit thar this is one of the worst year I have experience but we shouldn't affected by it but rather take this as an opportunity to buy coins and hold it.
August 22, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
Crypto is somewhat difficult for the average person to understand but the simplicity of the flash wallet is definitely revolutionary. This was excellently planned because its so clean and easy to use.

Once crypto is as easy as a credit card to use with the safety, it will take over the space because it gives people control over their own money.
August 22, 2018, 01:51:04 AM
I think barter is the first stage. Soon we will see FLASH in shops in the mall and maybe better.

TRUTH! many people see crypto as just a digital thing but in reality its supposed to help the real world and release humanity from the grasp of bankers
August 22, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
I think barter is the first stage. Soon we will see FLASH in shops in the mall and maybe better.
August 22, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
As a beginner things should consider first is that must be a risk taker. Since money involved you are willing to take that risked and invest what you can afford to lose in crypto currency and must be aware that crypto currency investment is not for short-term goal but it's an long-term investment that requires a strong hands to hold crypto assests as much as possible.
Activity: 95
August 22, 2018, 01:05:04 AM
FLASH is based on Litecoin, but even lighter. This is very efficient and because mining is minimal and carried out by volunteers, transaction costs are very low. FLASH creates a safe and protected environment for community members to participate in FLASH and facilitate frictionless communication and trading.
August 22, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
Actually it is not quite easy for someone to predict the market for BTC. If you have enough money you can wait till the price takes dip
Activity: 66
August 22, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
First, make sure you have done research before deciding on investment in crypto, you must really understand the risks, benefits, and how the system works first.
August 22, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
If you try to make short time profit I guess you can buy around 5330 to 5500 euro. But there is always risk as it can’t be said how the market for BTC will turn in future. This is up to you whether you want to buy in or not.
August 21, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Man I wish I had some btc right now, FLASH is definitely a good buy. I really dont have any trust in any other project recovering right now..

Thats why u shud always hold onto to some btc on the side for times like these...
August 21, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
Man I wish I had some btc right now, FLASH is definitely a good buy. I really dont have any trust in any other project recovering right now..
August 21, 2018, 10:29:19 PM
Am I the only one enjoying seeing a dip in flash? its screaming BUY ME!!! !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
August 21, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
All i know is i am bullish on flash and btc only. Nothing else really...
August 21, 2018, 07:47:13 PM
I have read in some articles that bitcoin is projected to rise upto 25k dollars by this year. So if you believe in those kind of statistics, I think you should go for it.

Thats what everyone is saying but u never know until it actually happens..
August 21, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
I have read in some articles that bitcoin is projected to rise upto 25k dollars by this year. So if you believe in those kind of statistics, I think you should go for it.
August 21, 2018, 07:08:17 PM
Woah looks neat! I dont gamble tho but i admire the effort
Pages:
Jump to: