Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 49. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
August 21, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Play sliders dice with FLASH on Bit-Exo
With sliders dice you can select your winning range(s) on Dice

Minimum bet is only  0.00000001 FLASH !
By playing any game on Bit-Exo you compete in the weekly leaderboard contest

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
If we’re looking at a grand scheme of things, the long-term growth has the potential to be huge. Particularly if you look at where everything began, even since the January all-time high, some crypto assets have hit high prices.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
I think that now very low prices and a good opportunity to enter the market. but then again people wait for the news to tell them its ok first. after they have already filled their bags and ready to dump
Activity: 66
August 21, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
It is right, we try to be more patient because without patience in trading we can't make our profit, and second thing, now the time is coming very soon when market will take turn on up.
August 21, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
 think oct november dec will start of bull run   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
Markets will always be manipulated for profit but adoption cannot be maniuplated since there would be a greater demand to price has to increase, i am glad i am not the only one who sees that.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
Once FLASH is widely adopted on barter the price shud shoot up to 1$ due to the sheer demand of people using it as a fiat ramp
August 21, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I think that if had flash had a weekly/monthly newsletter that would be a great idea, would give people a direct news feed in what is going on. Could definitely boost price.

We are currently discussing this idea.

It's great to see the Flash team really focusing on marketing.  I keep telling everyone, Flash has it all, yet it seems like this project is shroud in secrecy sometimes.

The amount of interaction with the community and updates as compared to months ago is night and day. They are definitely doing something right  Cool
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
I think that if had flash had a weekly/monthly newsletter that would be a great idea, would give people a direct news feed in what is going on. Could definitely boost price.

It's great to see the Flash team really focusing on marketing.  I keep telling everyone, Flash has it all, yet it seems like this project is shroud in secrecy sometimes.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 21, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

August 21, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
Yea thats a good idea also they have a twitter/youtube/reddit/btctalk ann thread which is always updated I just usually hang in discord and see announcements
probably because im addicted to flash haha

Updates and announcements always flowing in the discord/twitter/telegram/reddit so good to check those out also and subscribe
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Yea thats a good idea also they have a twitter/youtube/reddit/btctalk ann thread which is always updated I just usually hang in discord and see announcements
probably because im addicted to flash haha
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
August 21, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
FTI is a genius low key for figuring out that barter use, i didnt even know what barter was about before this
Activity: 8
August 21, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Just picked up more Flash, no reason for the drop after the Flash barter announcement.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 21, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Barter and FLASH - Connecting cryptocurrency with non-crypto currency.

https://blog.flashcoin.io/587-2/

That blog post is worth the read. People don't realize how big a deal this is...

I had to read this twice to wrap my head around how revolutionary this is.  Barter with Flash improves on the barter system infinitely.

Literally the same. Lol

An estimated $12B in barter worldwide annually.  Imagine all of the that or at least some of that moving into and out of FLASH constantly.

Even 1% would be $120 million in transactions a year, just from barter, not to mention the increased exposure, adoption and new accounts.

And since it's easy, quick, and convenient, many people using barter systems (likely more than 1%) would be inclined to use FLASH.
Activity: 8
August 21, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

That blog post is worth the read. People don't realize how big a deal this is...

I had to read this twice to wrap my head around how revolutionary this is.  Barter with Flash improves on the barter system infinitely.

Literally the same. Lol

An estimated $12B in barter worldwide annually.  Imagine all of the that or at least some of that moving into and out of FLASH constantly.

Flash makes sense for barter since transaction happen in seconds. It basically greases the barter wheels as a reserve currency for that industry.
Activity: 7
August 21, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Literally the same. Lol

Activity: 56
August 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Literally the same. Lol
Activity: 15
August 21, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

So the goal is for Flash to be the universal currency on all barter markets?

If that is true, that's quite the goal.  Imagine the liquidity assuming $12B of barter annually worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: