Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 51. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
im personally more excited for the barter network. for the first time their is a direct bridge between crypto and the real world where u have a choice of the products.

FLASH being used as medium for barter is exciting.  FLASH is bridging the gap, giving members on barter networks something they can use as a means of exchange.

Im curious to see how large the spread of adoption is, once it reaches outside of canada that will be hugeee!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 03:51:50 PM
im personally more excited for the barter network. for the first time their is a direct bridge between crypto and the real world where u have a choice of the products.

FLASH being used as medium for barter is exciting.  FLASH is bridging the gap, giving members on barter networks something they can use as a means of exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:26:33 PM
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
Right now flash look like its bottomed out at around 150. Looking to pump up as soon as everyone is finished accumulating maybe?
August 20, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
If u really look at it anyone who made a good amount of money believed in the tech before the masses and held for a year or two or more
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
I would say the current stage of FLASH is the same as LTC before it went mainstream. But everyone who bought LTC at sub $2 and held it werent disappointed at the run up
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
FLASH project development prospects are worth looking forward to, the technical strength of the project team, marketing capabilities are relatively outstanding.

From a technical perspective, FLASH has it all.  The goal now is to focus on exposure.  It's only a matter of time before more people realize the potential of this project.
August 20, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
FLASH project development prospects are worth looking forward to, the technical strength of the project team, marketing capabilities are relatively outstanding.

I agree, the team just needs to keep what they are doing and soon they will reap the seeds!
August 20, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
Since there is a lot of people wanting to spend their cash on things Bitcoin made it easier to do things much more quickly but its impractical for the real world since BTC is slow so thats where FLASH comes in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:28:37 AM
August 20, 2018, 12:35:21 AM
I do not really understand your project

You can read about the project on the website:

www.flashcoin.io
Activity: 57
August 19, 2018, 11:49:54 PM
Investing is very critical, not only in this field, but also with some businesses and other aspects in life. Investing needs time, perfect time rather. Knowledge about WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW AND WHY are you going to invest not only your money but also your time and effort. You must be ready and prepared for some negative or positive circumstances inside that investment.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
I do not really understand your project
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 10:53:46 PM
The entire cryptocurrency market is in disarray and going through a very difficult time. A lot of us have indirectly contributed to the current fall in the market as a result of our negative utterances. If we want the market back in good condition, the we must make only positive comments or gestures.
August 19, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
When I started crypto i knew it wasnt gonna be easy or an overnight thing. I saw a lot of people who got rich because they believed in it when no one did.. ALmost like the underdog wins lol

Crypto is basically a new asset class people need to understand things take time.
August 19, 2018, 08:46:53 PM
When I started crypto i knew it wasnt gonna be easy or an overnight thing. I saw a lot of people who got rich because they believed in it when no one did.. ALmost like the underdog wins lol
August 19, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
websites of the 3 barters involved with FTI

http://www.fti-foodtech.com/

the certificate club   :   www.thecertificateclub.com/

trade business exchange  :   www.oktrade.ca

barter central ontario   : www.bartercentralontario.ca

thanks for the info, curious to see how many barter exchanges will be able to use flash by years end. I know there are thousands
Activity: 65
August 19, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
websites of the 3 barters involved with FTI

http://www.fti-foodtech.com/

the certificate club   :   www.thecertificateclub.com/

trade business exchange  :   www.oktrade.ca

barter central ontario   : www.bartercentralontario.ca
August 19, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
Right now BTC is above the 21 monthly average so its not in a bear market, just a correction.

Good point and for that 21ma to keep increasing there needed to be a pump which is what we saw in december.
Activity: 57
August 19, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
Right now BTC is above the 21 monthly average so its not in a bear market, just a correction.
Pages:
Jump to: