Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 16. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I can't understand your idea and how you can help to local business? You want to create social network where you will be promote different services and this services will be paid through you app wallet? And why you moved from Stellar to Ethereum blockchain? Stellar looks like more faster nowdays  Huh

FlipNpik is collaborative social media where users can share their experiences in local shops with their friend and be rewarded/remunerated for it. Local shop gains more visibility by having their page promoted by the community which will increase their leads. We've decided to move to Ethereum for many reasons, here is our blog about it: https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum-the-foundation-of-web-3-0-54d1feb4a496

Alex, team FlipNpik.

So you want to create Social Network like Pinterest? But instead of goods, people will be share favoirite shops and will be rewarded for this in your Flip tokens? Do you have a collaboration already with some shops?
Do you have plans to create own blockchain with native coins for more stable system working?

We are more than Pinterest because people will not only be able to share their shops and shops products on their profile but they will also be able to discover local stores when they travel and use their rewards worldwide. Yes for the rewards, users will receive Flip Social that they can convert into FNP tokens. You can already discover over 10 000 local stores worldwide. We are not planning on creating our own blockchain we are currently on the Ethereum blockchain.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Are the 10,000 local stores already signed up with Flipnkik and ready to accept the FNP tokens?

I do not think that they (shops) are ready, there is still a month before the end of the ICO ( maybe a little more). I'm more worried about the PR support of the application at the initial stages. That's where they need to be strengthened.
This project has good pr support. and this is the main thing that should be in time ico.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I can't understand your idea and how you can help to local business? You want to create social network where you will be promote different services and this services will be paid through you app wallet? And why you moved from Stellar to Ethereum blockchain? Stellar looks like more faster nowdays  Huh

FlipNpik is collaborative social media where users can share their experiences in local shops with their friend and be rewarded/remunerated for it. Local shop gains more visibility by having their page promoted by the community which will increase their leads. We've decided to move to Ethereum for many reasons, here is our blog about it: https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum-the-foundation-of-web-3-0-54d1feb4a496

Alex, team FlipNpik.

So you want to create Social Network like Pinterest? But instead of goods, people will be share favoirite shops and will be rewarded for this in your Flip tokens? Do you have a collaboration already with some shops?
Do you have plans to create own blockchain with native coins for more stable system working?

We are more than Pinterest because people will not only be able to share their shops and shops products on their profile but they will also be able to discover local stores when they travel and use their rewards worldwide. Yes for the rewards, users will receive Flip Social that they can convert into FNP tokens. You can already discover over 10 000 local stores worldwide. We are not planning on creating our own blockchain we are currently on the Ethereum blockchain.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Are the 10,000 local stores already signed up with Flipnkik and ready to accept the FNP tokens?

I do not think that they (shops) are ready, there is still a month before the end of the ICO ( maybe a little more). I'm more worried about the PR support of the application at the initial stages. That's where they need to be strengthened.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
for me everything looks very interesting. the main thing now open conversation on reddit is to launch everything correctly in order to understand what the business needs right now.
Even more, now the company has intensified, I'm in LinkedIn read almost every day the news about that in the 1-2 weeks they have a tour in China, Switzerland, Russia. That's great! I hope at least this project will be able to implement a good idea!

It became something that made investors interested in visiting it because they went to several countries to develop this project. Interesting thing to see more about this project.
copper member
for me everything looks very interesting. the main thing now open conversation on reddit is to launch everything correctly in order to understand what the business needs right now.
Even more, now the company has intensified, I'm in LinkedIn read almost every day the news about that in the 1-2 weeks they have a tour in China, Switzerland, Russia. That's great! I hope at least this project will be able to implement a good idea!
Merit: 252
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Just saw your rating. This is really cool !!! In this difficult time for cryptocurrency and all ICOs, you are showing stable growth, you are doing a good job! I hope that you will be able to pull cryptocurrency out of this difficult situation. I believe in you guys!  Kiss
copper member

North American citizens and residents can't participate.

Ready! Easy survey, hope you still have such survey and a little more reward)) When will we have new information regarding the amount of funds collected? For several months 2.5m+ usd....
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

I try it and it require to download FlipNpik app and play with it to answer next tab question, It was an easy survey and takes time to think so you can answer it carefully. I think everyone can answer all of that question and opinion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Alex, team FlipNpik.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Can this ambassador bonus be used only within the FlipNpik platform? Can the bonus be converted to other crypto currencies?

You can use Flip Social within the ecosystem as well as FNP. And FNPs will be tradable on exchanges after ico Smiley
p.s. If you meant something else, please specify the question more precisely.

Alex, team FlipNpik.

Alex, team FlipNpik.
copper member
ICO rating FLIPNPIK ICO by ICOnow 73/100.

An interesting evaluation system for projects on your platform. Somewhere you used a five-grade scale, where 20-grade scale....
FlipNpik have ICO Traffic Rank by Alexa 686 314, what it's mean?
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Can this ambassador bonus be used only within the FlipNpik platform? Can the bonus be converted to other crypto currencies?
copper member
a very good idea with the goal of advancing the local business economy in order to compete with the e-commerce giant. although this kind of concept is not new, but looking at your team seems to be professionals in their field. hopefully the purpose of this project can be realized so that many parties can feel the benefits.
you have a point they are not new in the  market but with the great minds they have as team members and dedication. The project will be a success.

Without a doubt, the team, do not forget, collected more than $ 2.5 million during the crisis in the market, and before the end of the ICO they have 2 months + the project does not have softCap.
Pages:
Jump to: