Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 20. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland has been interviewed by News BTC. You can access the interview through the following link:

Interview: An Insight Into FlipNpik’s Social Media for Business
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
With the community oriented FlipNpik stage, private venture will have the chance to pick up a solid position at the core of the nearby social scene with the point of expanding their perceivability and deals. Cool
"The power of social media has never been greater, but just think how many businesses/artists/individuals benefit massively for free every day?" Read FlipNpik last blog post:

Shifting the balance
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I'm 100% in favor of small business support.
In fact, I'm a small business owner myself, you wouldn't believe how frustrating that is – competing with large businesses, you don't stand a chance unless you have an infinite budget or something
FlipNpik seems like a great way to even out the playing field!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Awesome Project! this will help the local business owner to promote  or advertise their product  in a platform like FlipNpik in that way their sales also will raise and make them more profitable.  FlipNpik  is a perfect project for every one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi. Just want to ask how are you going to make a social media for local businesses? Does this all kinds of local business? How are you going to make money out of it? I really am curious.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
FlipNpik will enhance the global economy and be responsible, through Collaborative Social Media for Businesses operating in Ecosystems after Blockchain technology.
Activity: 40
PRE ICO Time: 21 days 2 hours left
Missed the AMA (Ask Me Anything) with FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland? Here is an interesting blog wrote by AMAfeed team:

This is What You Can Get from Your Social Media Posts Aside from Likes, As Told by a Cryptocurrency Expert
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
I buy this coin like ETN, nice one.
Activity: 350
To celebrate the launch of the FlipNpik new app, they are running a competition in London (one of the most diverse cities on the planet that has the most incredible merchants in Europe) that could directly benefit your business. Find out how here:

FlipNpik launch #SOSLondon contest

In addition, as a reward for taking part in the competition you will receive 2000 Flip Socials that can be used at your favourite hot spots.
When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.

Ok, good to know thanks
Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.
Activity: 1
Dear FlipNpik Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5aa1371aaad360dc4753a6
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
can help small businesses to advance. by means of social media, flip-flops may have to work extra, because the competition in social media is very much, with the innovation of vision that is owned by flip-flops in the future can reach that target
Join the AMA (Ask Me Anything) on AMAfeed with FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland. This AMA will end Aug 8, 2018 10PM EDT. Ask your question here:

How You Can Monetize Your Social Media Posts And Be a Crypto Whale - Ask me anything about social media monetization, tokenomics and ICO's!

Activity: 518
Merit: 18
FlipNpik Token One of the First Available on New StellarX Exchange
https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-token-one-of-the-first-available-on-new-stellarx-exchange-c494c3974f13

FlipNpik is excited to announce that the FNP token will soon be listed on the StellarX marketplace. The new platform, powered by the Stellar network, is fast and without transaction fees.

FlipNpik will be one of the first coins listed on StellarX, the new professional grade trading interface for Stellar tokens. StellarX is an exciting project sharing the same values as FlipNpik. “Because we’re built on the open Stellar order book, no one — no exchange, no miners, no middleman of any kind — takes a cut of your transactions,” announced Christian R, co-founder of Stellar (XLM) and now StellarX.

“Indeed, you’ll be able to trade FNP tokens completely for free on StellarX. The StellarX marketplace will benefit all our investors by allowing more visibility and liquidity of the FNP Token,” stated FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland. “It’s great news — we can reward the support of the community and make the FNP token a credible cryptocurrency with high potential value,” he added.

Led by a strong team of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of digital currencies, finance and marketing, FlipNpik empowers small businesses and communities by providing a global platform that supports a unique ecosystem of mutually beneficial relationships.

FlipNpik is also working to list its token on exchange platforms located in Asia and Europe. New announcements should follow in the weeks to come.
Activity: 112
FlipNpik will be one of the first coins listed on StellarX, the new professional grade trading interface for Stellar tokens. StellarX is an exciting project sharing the same values as FlipNpik.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: FlipNpik Token One of the First Available on New StellarX Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/flipnpik-token-one-of-the-first-available-on-new-stellarx-exchange/

FlipNpik is excited to announce that the FNP token will soon be listed on the StellarX marketplace. The new platform, powered by the Stellar network, is fast and without transaction fees.

FlipNpik will be one of the first coins listed on StellarX, the new professional grade trading interface for Stellar tokens. StellarX is an exciting project sharing the same values as FlipNpik. “Because we’re built on the open Stellar order book, no one — no exchange, no miners, no middleman of any kind — takes a cut of your transactions,” announced Christian R, co-founder of Stellar (XLM) and now StellarX.

“Indeed, you’ll be able to trade FNP tokens completely for free on StellarX. The StellarX marketplace will benefit all our investors by allowing more visibility and liquidity of the FNP Token,” stated FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland. “It’s great news – we can reward the support of the community and make the FNP token a credible cryptocurrency with high potential value,” he added.

Led by a strong team of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of digital currencies, finance and marketing, FlipNpik empowers small businesses and communities by providing a global platform that supports a unique ecosystem of mutually beneficial relationships....

Pages:
Jump to: