Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 18. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Today I read a wonderful news. FlipNpik has now moved to blockchain Ethereum. It is very convenient for people who invest in crypto-currencies. Because most have become accustomed to ERC-20 wallets.  Cool

Why this is a wonderfull news? And why they moved to Ethereum? I tried Stellat and this working perfect (at last more faster than Ethereum)  Huh
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Today I read a wonderful news. FlipNpik has now moved to blockchain Ethereum. It is very convenient for people who invest in crypto-currencies. Because most have become accustomed to ERC-20 wallets.  Cool

Yes, there are very good reasons, they can be found in the articleб also given the size change of the HardCap, I think this is an adequate solution.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
FlipNpik moved to Ethereum, the foundation of Web 3.0

While our ICO is still running, the FlipNpik company has decided to move from the blockchain Stellar to the blockchain Ethereum. At first, our choice has fallen on the Stellar blockchain given its low transaction fees and high scalability. But through a more thorough analysis of the advantages of Ethereum and a study of the market trends, we realized that the Ethereum blockchain offered our project advantages that cannot be ignored.

https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum-the-foundation-of-web-3-0-54d1feb4a496

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
copper member
Fliptech SAS concluded with Geekco Technologies agreements for strategic cooperation including knowledge transfer, data sharing, technical support as well as marketing and commercialization support pre-ICO, as well as post-ICO to penetrate the new territory covered by Fliptech. - This is the key decision to promote the project
copper member
I like the fact that the team is following the development of the project. This is especially evident in the work on the information platforms. Various seminars. Lots of news on social networks. This is all - one of the indicators that the team loves this project! FlipNPik is a very good team!
copper member
This is really the project that is moving in step with the times. Very responsive administration. Also a strong team! I see a great future for them!
Activity: 434
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
The aim and vision of this project is quite a tremendous one as it has to do with making business as visible as possible.From the little information i gather, this will be totally dependent on users to make the businesses as visible as possible. If this is the case won't it mean that to achieve better results it will require millions of users and thus popularity to make it a success? And by my analysis, this shouldn't take anything less than 5-10years. Is the company ready to invest heavily in market to achieve such success?
Activity: 193
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? FlipNpik interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? FlipNpik interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Yes, both, but as I say above, you can open the application, but the service works only in a small list of countries at the moment (
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I'm not yet convinced. What is something you think could convince even the staunchest of investors?
copper member
When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.

It turns out if I am a resident of Russia? I mean that not make sense now to download the application because the service still not be available? What plans do you have in relation to the CIS? Is it possible that your application FlipNpik will appear in these countries for local business support?

Hi MikhailDziatlau, development team planning to be in Russian in the following weeks, so you can already sign up for FlipNpik newsletter and will know when we are in Russia 👍🏻👍🏻

For me, it sounds very good, because, frankly, there are a lot of ICO projects and in particular European and Asian, often forget about the CIS countries and the larger market here.
Activity: 280
very good project, keep it up developers. this will be a sucvessful prowject
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
FlipNpik has a strong and diversified expert team, already developed a product, thus the only question going forward is the team’s ability to successfully run and sustain business, which looks very likely given the team’s experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thanks to the latest Medium post, I feel like I understand FlipNpik better than ever before and you know what? I'm liking it. I'm liking it a lot, enough to both invest in it in the near future AND get my friends on it as well.
When we can mine this?

We are on the Stellar Blockchain, our token is made for fast and low fees transactions, not mining.

It turns out if I am a resident of Russia? I mean that not make sense now to download the application because the service still not be available? What plans do you have in relation to the CIS? Is it possible that your application FlipNpik will appear in these countries for local business support?

Hi MikhailDziatlau, development team planning to be in Russian in the following weeks, so you can already sign up for FlipNpik newsletter and will know when we are in Russia 👍🏻👍🏻
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
FlipnPik can make it possible for the local economy to generate resources which can then contribute to a growth hence promoting local businesses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is there any fee, when making transactions in your platform?
copper member
When we can mine this?

A great project with the idea that each user will be able to create posts and get their bonuses, and companies will reward such users for this) is Also an interesting offer for investors.

I perceive this as a modified version of marketing influence in a very friendly shell and most importantly, this product really works. Certainly. I would like to see as many countries as possible in the list of m. application.

Judging by the abundance of conferences and photo reports, the team is serious about attaining its goals. Especially according to the latest data collected in the region of $ 2.5 million. We will believe in major transactions, not for nothing that they skate

The team is working at 200%, pay attention to social channels with an abundance of news, the work is in full swing!
Pages:
Jump to: