Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 17. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
a very good idea with the goal of advancing the local business economy in order to compete with the e-commerce giant. although this kind of concept is not new, but looking at your team seems to be professionals in their field. hopefully the purpose of this project can be realized so that many parties can feel the benefits.
you have a point they are not new in the  market but with the great minds they have as team members and dedication. The project will be a success.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Crypto at your fingertips

For those unsure how to dip into the cryptocurrency world, FlipNpik’s new app is the perfect solution.
https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/crypto-at-your-fingertips-596174b3be2e
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I can't understand your idea and how you can help to local business? You want to create social network where you will be promote different services and this services will be paid through you app wallet? And why you moved from Stellar to Ethereum blockchain? Stellar looks like more faster nowdays  Huh
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Why were we asked to make a stella wallet for the bounty? Now it is mew wallet. I am confused.

Simple, they started project on Stellar network, but switched to Ethereum network recently.
Both have their advantages, now we're on slower and more expensive network, but
it will be automatically listed on numerous DEX-es

Reasonable, the development team has thought about what will happen with the address they inform. Agree with your opinion.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Why were we asked to make a stella wallet for the bounty? Now it is mew wallet. I am confused.

Simple, they started project on Stellar network, but switched to Ethereum network recently.

Even more, everyone knows the benefits of the ETH network, it's a huge popularity and a large number of adapted applications. However, I am not worried about this, as recently it has become a normal phenomenon when ICOs are conducted on one blockchain and later , after the ICO, switch to another blockchain, for example.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/flipnpik/

Thanks.
copper member
Meet FlipNpik CEO, Henri Harland

FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland is, indeed, a man of many talents. The Canada-born entrepreneur has built up a vast bank of skills, qualifications and experience over the past four decades that make him the ideal man to lead FNP towards an exciting future.

https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/meet-flipnpik-ceo-henri-harland-2ac79c8cec8a

The project was really lucky with the CEO (Henri Harland), read his biography, the person is a real professional and entrust the project management to him, this is the best solution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Meet FlipNpik CEO, Henri Harland

FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland is, indeed, a man of many talents. The Canada-born entrepreneur has built up a vast bank of skills, qualifications and experience over the past four decades that make him the ideal man to lead FNP towards an exciting future.

https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/meet-flipnpik-ceo-henri-harland-2ac79c8cec8a
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: FlipNpik Launches ICO and Announces Listing on KEX Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/flipnpik-launches-ico-and-announces-listing-on-kex-exchange/

FlipNpik, a blockchain-powered collaborative social media ecosystem that allows users to monetize their social media engagements, is now pleased to announce that its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is live, having previously raised USD 2.5 million in private sale.

The FNP, an ERC-20 token, will be available for sale on the official FlipNpik website. “Unlike most ICOs in the market, FlipNpik focuses on corporate fundamentals and having a sound business revenue model. We have a ready product with ready users and merchants onboard,” says CEO of FlipNpik Asia, Ian Lin. As part of the ICO promotion, users will also receive 15% token bonus on the purchase of FNP tokens from now till 31st Oct.

The FNP token will be listed and traded on KEX exchange after the conclusion of the ICO. KEX is a global digital asset trading platform, led by a core team that comprises talents from TENCENT, HUOBI and HUAWEI, amongst other established tech companies. FlipNpik has also signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with KEX, which will further strengthen FlipNpik’s position and exposure in Asian markets, and leverage upon the expertise of KEX to make the ICO a success....
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
It would be nice if we could have progress bar on main web page showing how good
is ICO going (percentage or amount collected)

I can understand if there are business reasons to hide it, though
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Why this is a wonderfull news? And why they moved to Ethereum? I tried Stellat and this working perfect (at last more faster than Ethereum)   Huh

As I wrote above. Most investors use Ethereum wallets. For me personally it is more convenient to store investment crypto-currencies in ERC-20 wallet. So this is great news for me.  Tongue

But they started with Stellar... and Stellar more quickly and cheaper... Or they will have own blockchain?

Hi traveler007! FlipNpik moved to Ethereum and there are many reasons for this!
➡️ Read the announcement: https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum-the-foundation-of-web-3-0-54d1feb4a496

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Why this is a wonderfull news? And why they moved to Ethereum? I tried Stellat and this working perfect (at last more faster than Ethereum)   Huh

As I wrote above. Most investors use Ethereum wallets. For me personally it is more convenient to store investment crypto-currencies in ERC-20 wallet. So this is great news for me.  Tongue

But they started with Stellar... and Stellar more quickly and cheaper... Or they will have own blockchain?
copper member
Guys I see on main Telegran chat that FlipNpik on Teamz Blockchain Summit in Japan! It's great step, the project should be launched in all parts of the world!

Activity: 378
New technologies are new perspectives and new opportunities. The project draws attention to its work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
FlipNpik signed an agreement with KEX exchange
Weare proud to announce the listing of the FNP token on KEX Exchange after completion of our ICO.
https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/flipnpik-signed-an-agreement-with-kex-exchange-e61fdaab1ec1

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
While this ICO is still running, the FlipNpik company has decided to move from the blockchain Stellar to the blockchain Ethereum
http://cryptographybuzz.com/flipnpik-moved-to-ethereum/

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: