Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 100. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Hello FLT community. I have a pretty crappy problem.

About 3 hours ago I updated my wallet to the new version, on a new computer. And after it synched I sent my balance from my old wallet to the new wallet. After this send, I encrypted my wallet and the wallet closed as per usual.

When I opened it up just then, I had no FLT (fully synched) and different addresses. I had some funny wallet.dat rewrite file in my directory but my wallet with my balances are gone!

My old wallet obviously still reads that I've sent my balance so I have a few k coins just gone Sad

Anyone out there with a similar problem in the past?
So you send your coins to a wallet with no backup or exported keys - very bad idea - please ALL never do this.  Many things can and will go wrong, esp with Windows, maybe the exe was still holding onto the file, maybe it was corrupted, etc.  Are you sure you didn't run the old version after you ran the new version (that can screw up the wallet too).  The hard drive can fail, disk can become corupted etc etc.  Not scolding you of course just please always have backups. 

Whats the address you sent the coins to?  Let me lookup the transaction

Look to see if there is another copy of wallet.dat

Another thing you can see is run: dumpprivkey [address you sent to] on the machine/wallet you sent to - if it spits out the private key, then try re-downloading the blockchain or adding rescan=1 to your conf
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello FLT community. I have a pretty crappy problem.

About 3 hours ago I updated my wallet to the new version, on a new computer. And after it synched I sent my balance from my old wallet to the new wallet. After this send, I encrypted my wallet and the wallet closed as per usual.

When I opened it up just then, I had no FLT (fully synched) and different addresses. I had some funny wallet.dat rewrite file in my directory but my wallet with my balances are gone!

My old wallet obviously still reads that I've sent my balance so I have a few k coins just gone Sad

Anyone out there with a similar problem in the past?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Why do you think flt should go to the moon before 14/05 ? Let's see if v2 works properly and if it does then price will certainly go up. Till then, you can bet it will by buying a lot!

I'm sure price will go up if the community keeps on working together. I'm not expecting things to happen quickly. Slow and steady growth is the best for future.
Activity: 42
Why do you think flt should go to the moon before 14/05 ? Let's see if v2 works properly and if it does then price will certainly go up. Till then, you can bet it will by buying a lot!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like sunbird has abandoned it. Grin

I don't care, I have balls of steel

Grin
Activity: 243
Looks like sunbird has abandoned it. Grin
Activity: 30
The price in bter.com is down so much,
sad to see that.
hope it will back soon.
Activity: 44
Next halving soon.
You guys go to multipool.
Activity: 429
A buddy has been talking about this coin for a few weeks, figured I might as well check it out.
Running a few cards on it and dug out my old usb asics to run on it as well.. The cards are preforming much better though..lol
Activity: 44
X11 support take more weeks?
If so, you might as well multipool beta end ahead?
Activity: 155
VOTE FOR FLUTTERCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
FlutterCoin Developer
About when should it be hitting 20 FLT block reward?
another month I think
Activity: 133
About when should it be hitting 20 FLT block reward?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
What is today target? The moon?? hehehe
1500 or 2000 ?

It's not about today or tomorrow. Sit back and enjoy the ride until the 20 FLT block rewards start rolling.

When is that and what happens then ?

More work for less rewards, people pay more since it is harder to get.

Also the value will grow based on the community outlook, which we have a major advantage, PoS and PoT mining when people jump off the PoW wagon.

If bitcoin were to halve and difficulty kept rising, it would not be worth mining, the network would come to a halt and would have to be forked or abandoned.

FlutterCoin would not, It can go on FOREVER, without PoW mining, as long as you keep your wallet open you are contributing to the PoS mining and will earn a Stake after 30 days of coin age (keep your coins, don't sell them, and be rewarded 5% interest)

PoT mining (Spend your coins, Transfer your coins, possibly solve a PoT block and get FLT)
Activity: 336
What is today target? The moon?? hehehe
1500 or 2000 ?

It's not about today or tomorrow. Sit back and enjoy the ride until the 20 FLT block rewards start rolling.
Activity: 196
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
better get on the train. Soon we lift off. You will see that and regret later if you miss it...  Grin
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Guys dont dump your flutters at 1k.. its plain stupidity
Activity: 185
Good work guys.

Check the GREAT BUY WALL of 12 BTC at 947. We are all set to rise guys. Party time. And people who have not got on board, please do as it's going to be a fun ride. Have fun!!
Pages:
Jump to: