Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 96. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Once People realize that PURE PoS has some security issues that FLT addresses by keeping PoW the probably will stop bitching about it.
Seems PoT also add some security which is really great.

Im with FLT since the very beginning and i must say i am very impressed which the skills of thekidcoin. He seems to really know what he is doing.
He may lack some social skills but i personally like his way of commenting things here in the thread  Grin

Please also ask yourself why there is still no Clone of Fluttercoin.
I personally believe its because this shit is so next level none of the random copycat devs understand it.

I wont give up my front row in this truly innovative coin. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
OMG, this coin is sooooooo sexy! I found 3rd sexy coin in just a few hours! OMG, I am soooo happy!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
After running a dedicated pool for half a year... decided to stop since the pool fees/donations don't cover the costs I'm making.
Therefore, please withdraw any coins you have left on our pool by the end of May 19th or these will be lost.

Or if anyone 's interested in taking over for a small donation in BTC, please send me a PM on bitcointalk.

Thanks for all who mined with us!
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
There are just too many coins coming each day and people start chasing quick profits, that is normal. If your coin is not expected to go at lease 5x in the next few weeks, then money gets moved out of it.

You see a coin move from 100 sats to 2000 in a couple of weeks and you then wonder why it falls later to 700, well a lot of people who bought at 100-150 cashed out and moved to the "next big thing". That does not take anything from the value of FLT in the long run.

And to give you an example with BTC, who do you think made the most money out of BTC, the people who chased quick profits and sold their few K quickly or the people who hold through the years?

spot on fed.  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
There are just too many coins coming each day and people start chasing quick profits, that is normal. If your coin is not expected to go at lease 5x in the next few weeks, then money gets moved out of it.

You see a coin move from 100 sats to 2000 in a couple of weeks and you then wonder why it falls later to 700, well a lot of people who bought at 100-150 cashed out and moved to the "next big thing". That does not take anything from the value of FLT in the long run.

And to give you an example with BTC, who do you think made the most money out of BTC, the people who chased quick profits and sold their few K quickly or the people who hold through the years?
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer

The max. supply by POW is 220 million coins. What can ppl expect the price for fluttercoin?  This may be one of the reasons why ppl are dumping. And still, there is no limit supply of this coin. After pow stage is finished, there comes the static award on 14,400 each day. Why do whales pump for it? pls dump your coins before it is two late. I have already dumped mine.

Well since the max is 200 million my dunce friend, and the fact that the PoW stage never ends, and the fact that 14.4K is pocket change, we don't care that you dumped your 0.1 BTC investment.

Check the order book. Buy orders are only in hundreds, and sell orders in ten thousands. Apparently, many people are dumping this coin. Ppl are leaving and deserting this thread..For days and days, no ppl care about this coin. Your attitude really matters. Ever since your shitty comments and reaction to this community, ppl are dumping this coin. Check the trading history. I understand your feelings, but you cannot deny that ppl are running and dumping. Those who try to get other ppl to buy when they are dumping always say in some days, in some weeks, fluttercoin will take off, will fly to moon shitty craps to trap other people to buy.. It really does not matter how much i invested. but as ppl are running. it will matter, if 1000 holders of 0.1 btc are running.
Such cry.  Shitty comments are made by loons like yourself stating nonsense and telling everyone to dump their coins.  This isn't a campfire sing along, I'm not gonna give you a hanky to wipe your tears cupcake.  Its called market manipulation FAIL on your part.  

If you don't like the coin - sell, and leave.  To come here telling people to dump their coins pisses me off.  Just as I DO NOT tell people to buy the coin, I take a bigger offense to those coming here to try and manipulate the market.

Great comment OP.  Even greater response Dev.  With fantastic community response like this, looks like its time to set my buy orders for the 500's again.

People cry and they tell people to dump, and they get told the real deal.  No apologies.

We don't want people like that in the community.

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
OK...this coin will be back to 3.5-4K in a month, just keep in wallet your coins and let them be make Mature for POS, POT profit...we have great DEV and community, that is what makes this coin diff from others....!  Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

The max. supply by POW is 220 million coins. What can ppl expect the price for fluttercoin?  This may be one of the reasons why ppl are dumping. And still, there is no limit supply of this coin. After pow stage is finished, there comes the static award on 14,400 each day. Why do whales pump for it? pls dump your coins before it is two late. I have already dumped mine.

Well since the max is 200 million my dunce friend, and the fact that the PoW stage never ends, and the fact that 14.4K is pocket change, we don't care that you dumped your 0.1 BTC investment.

Check the order book. Buy orders are only in hundreds, and sell orders in ten thousands. Apparently, many people are dumping this coin. Ppl are leaving and deserting this thread..For days and days, no ppl care about this coin. Your attitude really matters. Ever since your shitty comments and reaction to this community, ppl are dumping this coin. Check the trading history. I understand your feelings, but you cannot deny that ppl are running and dumping. Those who try to get other ppl to buy when they are dumping always say in some days, in some weeks, fluttercoin will take off, will fly to moon shitty craps to trap other people to buy.. It really does not matter how much i invested. but as ppl are running. it will matter, if 1000 holders of 0.1 btc are running.
Such cry.  Shitty comments are made by loons like yourself stating nonsense and telling everyone to dump their coins.  This isn't a campfire sing along, I'm not gonna give you a hanky to wipe your tears cupcake.  Its called market manipulation FAIL on your part.  

If you don't like the coin - sell, and leave.  To come here telling people to dump their coins pisses me off.  Just as I DO NOT tell people to buy the coin, I take a bigger offense to those coming here to try and manipulate the market.

Great comment OP.  Even greater response Dev.  With fantastic community response like this, looks like its time to set my buy orders for the 500's again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Fluttercoin, you're so cool.  Kiss
Activity: 436
Hi, for staking do i have to leave my computer on or i can just leave it unlocked in my wallet before i turn it off?  Huh

And btw i laugh at people panicking. I bought this coin when it was only 150.  Grin

You have to leave your computer on. I use my raspberry pi for that.
Activity: 532
Hi, for staking do i have to leave my computer on or i can just leave it unlocked in my wallet before i turn it off?  Huh

And btw i laugh at people panicking. I bought this coin when it was only 150.  Grin
FlutterCoin Developer
Most of my coins matured and I started getting some nice PoS stakes. For the last week I have received so far more than 8% interest on the total coins that I am holding.
Same here.  PoS = Nice
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
FlutterCoin Mining Pool.

We are running wallet version v0.4.5.7.

http://flt.cloudminers.net
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Most of my coins matured and I started getting some nice PoS stakes. For the last week I have received so far more than 8% interest on the total coins that I am holding.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Whats wrong with the multipool?  Just curious?  Its still in beta I think.

It seems to work for folks, should be a bigger factor though in the next few weeks as rewards drop.

It does work indeed, and pretty nicely Smiley
FlutterCoin Developer
Whats wrong with the multipool?  Just curious?  Its still in beta I think.

It seems to work for folks, should be a bigger factor though in the next few weeks as rewards drop.
FlutterCoin Developer
we need better multipool, something like blackcoin have and end pow  Wink

PoW will never end.  Its very small factor nowdays.  Affects the price very little even if all coins are dumped.  Come saturday your talking roughly around 1 BTC volume dumping the daily mined coins.  Next week 1/2 BTC, etc

I get what your saying though but it was a far bigger factor say 1 month ago than it is now.

No further tweaks will ever be made to the reward systems by myself at least.  Unless its a fix that requires it.
FlutterCoin Developer

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

yeah probably on waffle level. Smiley
Activity: 311
Pages:
Jump to: