Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 98. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
So....I love the POT concept but I have a question:

Why is POT running off of POW?

What happens as POW rewards decrease?

What happens when POW "ends" (even though it will never end entirely for this coin, it will become far less relevant).

Why is POT not its own independant reward, or perhaps tied to POS?
Because thats how I made it LOL
FlutterCoin Developer
Please follow my new twitter account @thekidcoin

Followed, you are my favorite crypto developer Smiley

And by the way I am enjoying the 30 day min stake age. Really makes you feel rewarded as a believer. Keep up the good work!

I think the min stake age is too high

Personally I think a few days is good enough, now when it's 10 days you don't ever want to move coins around

Never changing it... This isn't BC. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
FLT is my favorite coin,
it has potential to the moon Wink
Activity: 434

And by the way I am enjoying the 30 day min stake age. Really makes you feel rewarded as a believer. Keep up the good work!

I think the min stake age is too high

Personally I think a few days is good enough, now when it's 10 days you don't ever want to move coins around
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
See this!
15.4 btc buy orders vs. 5.9 btc sell orders. 1:3 buy pressure.
The price is going to skyrock, don't sell!
Buy all you can!

Graphs like these have been seen from time to time in the last few weeks...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

+1. I follow too
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

FlutterCoin Developer
Anyone know of a way in twitter to tell the chronological order or followers? (so you could tell the x numbered person to follow you?)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Alright, I have talked to a few people about buying a few BTC worth of FlutterCoin, they will be buying 18BTC worth in all within the next day or two.

So get ready, whole market is about to takeoff...

Here's to hoping for 2000+ by end of this week

Good thing that you are talking to people about Fluttercoin, but if you want 2000+, 18 BTC won't be enough.

Don't worry about the values, worry about sharing this great coin. As the dev said, people worry themselves too much with the price. If you we keep things rolling in a good way, price will follow.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
We have got an active and dedicated developer. Last month FLT went upto 6K as far as I remember.. will fly again soon.

Give me whatever youre smokin on bc you trippin mang! It went up to around 2.5k.

around 3k @ peak.. Smiley I reckon we will be there soon..
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Alright, I have talked to a few people about buying a few BTC worth of FlutterCoin, they will be buying 18BTC worth in all within the next day or two.

cool story bro
+1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

This thread is now far less active than other threads..as the trading volumes reveals in Mintpal..volume is shrinking.
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

cool story bro
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io

I started reading this thread from the beginning because I was going to mine this coin.... and now I realize its a very good description of a coin "Lifecycle"

Cool story bro
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We have got an active and dedicated developer. Last month FLT went upto 6K as far as I remember.. will fly again soon.

Give me whatever youre smokin on bc you trippin mang! It went up to around 2.5k.
Activity: 153
We have got an active and dedicated developer. Last month FLT went over 2K .. will fly again soon.
Activity: 196
Can the FLT go up to 200020000sats again?
I still believe in that

Corrected.

Grin
Activity: 322
a coin tthat i think is interesting,and you?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Can the FLT go up to 2000sats again?
I still believe in that
Pages:
Jump to: