Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 97. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

The max. supply by POW is 220 million coins. What can ppl expect the price for fluttercoin?  This may be one of the reasons why ppl are dumping. And still, there is no limit supply of this coin. After pow stage is finished, there comes the static award on 14,400 each day. Why do whales pump for it? pls dump your coins before it is two late. I have already dumped mine.

why ask people to dump? lol. I don't understand why people like you do that, if your done with flt then move on to your next coin. aight?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The max. supply by POW is 220 million coins. What can ppl expect the price for fluttercoin?  This may be one of the reasons why ppl are dumping. And still, there is no limit supply of this coin. After pow stage is finished, there comes the static award on 14,400 each day. Why do whales pump for it? pls dump your coins before it is two late. I have already dumped mine.

Well since the max is 200 million my dunce friend, and the fact that the PoW stage never ends, and the fact that 14.4K is pocket change, we don't care that you dumped your 0.1 BTC investment.

Check the order book. Buy orders are only in hundreds, and sell orders in ten thousands. Apparently, many people are dumping this coin. Ppl are leaving and deserting this thread..For days and days, no ppl care about this coin. Your attitude really matters. Ever since your shitty comments and reaction to this community, ppl are dumping this coin. Check the trading history. I understand your feelings, but you cannot deny that ppl are running and dumping. Those who try to get other ppl to buy when they are dumping always say in some days, in some weeks, fluttercoin will take off, will fly to moon shitty craps to trap other people to buy.. It really does not matter how much i invested. but as ppl are running. it will matter, if 1000 holders of 0.1 btc are running.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Please follow my new twitter account @thekidcoin

Followed, you are my favorite crypto developer Smiley

And by the way I am enjoying the 30 day min stake age. Really makes you feel rewarded as a believer. Keep up the good work!

I think the min stake age is too high

Personally I think a few days is good enough, now when it's 10 days you don't ever want to move coins around

Never changing it... This isn't BC.  

hmm..?

what does that have to do with BC?

some of the most successful PoS coins have low min stake age, the not so successful have a very long time.

Yeah? name 10
FlutterCoin Developer

The max. supply by POW is 220 million coins. What can ppl expect the price for fluttercoin?  This may be one of the reasons why ppl are dumping. And still, there is no limit supply of this coin. After pow stage is finished, there comes the static award on 14,400 each day. Why do whales pump for it? pls dump your coins before it is two late. I have already dumped mine.

Well since the max is 200 million my dunce friend, and the fact that the PoW stage never ends, and the fact that 14.4K is pocket change, we don't care that you dumped your 0.1 BTC investment.

Activity: 4
Yes this is certainly a good idea. I'd like to make sure it does not have

virus before running it...
Activity: 24
LOL shortest pump ever he probably got scared when he saw the miners where dumping on his ass
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes!?
kidcoin, i follow you on twitter...  Smiley
Activity: 434
Please follow my new twitter account @thekidcoin

Followed, you are my favorite crypto developer Smiley

And by the way I am enjoying the 30 day min stake age. Really makes you feel rewarded as a believer. Keep up the good work!

I think the min stake age is too high

Personally I think a few days is good enough, now when it's 10 days you don't ever want to move coins around

Never changing it... This isn't BC.  

hmm..?

what does that have to do with BC?

some of the most successful PoS coins have low min stake age, the not so successful have a very long time.
Activity: 336
I don't know why billion coin is third most traded coin so far but I bet it has nothing to do with the chat feature...

Pump. No chat feature will bring a constant 1 mil $ trading /day.
+1 just a pump

I don't know really. That coin in also on Vault of Satoshi and there are buy orders for 20k canadian dollars and zero sell orders.
Activity: 196
I don't know why billion coin is third most traded coin so far but I bet it has nothing to do with the chat feature...

+1 just a pump

Don't forget that 99% of the trading volume comes from BTC38, a chinese exchange. I don't know their trading fees, but many chinese exchanges have 0% fees. It could be a group of traders buying and selling into their own sell/buy walls to create the false impression of gigantic volume.

Many people know that volume precedes price, so they start buying into the coin, in the hope that the price will rise. This indeed will lead to a rise of the price, only then to get dumped on by the very people which initiated this huge volume. A good strategy by those guys, and quite a few people fall for this stuff.
A week pump...? When volume is more than 2M it can hardly be called a pump...Maybe btc38 numbers are just fake
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 336
@kidcoin, I know it sounds a bit silly but how hard would it be to add an integrated chat room into the wallet? If nothing else, just to test if all the billioncoin hype is about that chat feature Smiley FLT being a PoS coin and most people having the wallets open all the time, it makes even more sense to test this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So....I love the POT concept but I have a question:

Why is POT running off of POW?

What happens as POW rewards decrease?

What happens when POW "ends" (even though it will never end entirely for this coin, it will become far less relevant).

Why is POT not its own independant reward, or perhaps tied to POS?
Because thats how I made it LOL

Nice answer you gave there Smiley)))))))))
Cloudminers

Please point miners to new stratum url : stratum.cloudminers.net:3339
Old stratum can't be used in a couple of minutes/hours depending on DNS changes.

http://flt.cloudminers.net

Activity: 429
TWITTER:

Want 1000 FREE FLUTTERCOINS? Follow @thekidcoin and RT for a CHANCE - ends 5/18 #fluttercoin #freefluttercoin

You want the free coinz?
Added my RT to the list, wish me luck winning!
I think I have about 200 FLT at the moment, so flutter poor..lol
FlutterCoin Developer
TWITTER:

Want 1000 FREE FLUTTERCOINS? Follow @thekidcoin and RT for a CHANCE - ends 5/18 #fluttercoin #freefluttercoin

You want the free coinz?
Pages:
Jump to: