Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 120. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

I would have believed that prediction myself.  If generic garbage like reddcoin and asiacoin, and even totally broken and forked copycat coins like whitecoin could get significant investment and speculation attention (which always leaves them worth more than before they were pumped) then something with actual interesting capabilities like FLT sure could have.  But .. those coins have functional communities run by people who understand the value that a community brings to a coin.  That money going into those coins should have been FLT's to use for development and paying bounties etc, but instead we sit around content to make extremely helpful smart ass one-line joke responses to people foolish enough to mention the elephant in the room and suggest ideas to deal with it.

There is nothing stopping you from stepping up and trying to help organize the Fluttercoin community. Our team would greatly appreciate this and support your efforts. We hang out in#fluttercoinpool on freenode often as well. Come in there and chat with us and other FLT supporters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Here's a cool story bros:  

Although I think you might regret doing that Mr.  1.9 million seller,  I can't say I blame you right now.  

wow thats a lot to dump one time, maybe he shouldve dumped it by bits, could have made more.

anyways, we still have around 100k volume a day on a normal day, thats a lot more than those coins sitting infront of us and flt is a solid investment it could go down by a bit but the potential is there to break top 10.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I saw a post from cryptonator, they are supporting iPhone app now, can we convert flt with them?  I'll check later.

I think the opinion can make it, it is so nice and wonderful..

it will promote the coin to develop welll
Activity: 370

I would have believed that prediction myself.  If generic garbage like reddcoin and asiacoin, and even totally broken and forked copycat coins like whitecoin could get significant investment and speculation attention (which always leaves them worth more than before they were pumped) then something with actual interesting capabilities like FLT sure could have.  But .. those coins have functional communities run by people who understand the value that a community brings to a coin.  That money going into those coins should have been FLT's to use for development and paying bounties etc, but instead we sit around content to make extremely helpful smart ass one-line joke responses to people foolish enough to mention the elephant in the room and suggest ideas to deal with it.
Here's a cool story bros:   

Although I think you might regret doing that Mr.  1.9 million seller,  I can't say I blame you right now. 
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
I got one PoT reward in March, and that's all. It's very hard to get PoT, you should be extremely lucky. This is the reason I don't understand why some people praise it so much. Yes, theoretically it's great, yes, it's a new feature (and I like innovations), and yes, you might catch this PoT... some day, somewhere, somehow... but in general for me personally it's almost non-existent and unimportant.

As of now I'd give more praise to PoS than to PoT because PoS can bring you a real profit while PoT is just a lottery with a small prize, and this prize will get lower and lower with block reward halving because PoS gives you 50% of the current PoW block reward. Let's say, If you could possibly win a $10 prize once a year would it really matter to you?

I'd like to see PoT given some kind of sliding scale so that every transaction can pay back a tiny amount (even if it's just barely a few satoshis or fluttaishis or whatever) or you can elect to notch it up to larger payouts that are more and more random.  That way if you want to take chances for fun, sure go for it and set it to 2500 FLT at max odds, or set it to 1 FLT at guaranteed odds - in both cases the minimum Xfer to qualify should be appropriate as well, i.e. the 1 FLT payout requires 100 FLT transfer.  I realize that PoT is basically a kind of one-transaction-at-a-time iterative mining process so the randomness of PoT rewards is derived from the natural randomness of mining a block. Given this, a PoT peer to peer reward pool might need to exist to take large PoT rewards and pool them into payout streams in order to make PoT 'feel' more like a reward system and less like a lottery for those who aren't really into the chance reward concept (which I suspect is most people).  

I agree with this statement that the PoT system needs to change to make it actually useful. I understand the concern about bots creating wallets and sending transactions back and forth 24/7 to trigger the PoT if it were made easier, but couldn't having some kind of Captcha recognition built in to mitigate that scenario?
No - PoT is determined by the mined block, and also this would eliminate all transactions originated via merchants.

But likely it will be made easier after the rewards drop - but the reward for PoT will also drop in turn - and the minimum transaction value will stay particularly high so transaction fees will eat up any potential rewards via automated systems.

Also, PoT usefulness is more than the reward's its more about security.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
I got one PoT reward in March, and that's all. It's very hard to get PoT, you should be extremely lucky. This is the reason I don't understand why some people praise it so much. Yes, theoretically it's great, yes, it's a new feature (and I like innovations), and yes, you might catch this PoT... some day, somewhere, somehow... but in general for me personally it's almost non-existent and unimportant.

As of now I'd give more praise to PoS than to PoT because PoS can bring you a real profit while PoT is just a lottery with a small prize, and this prize will get lower and lower with block reward halving because PoS gives you 50% of the current PoW block reward. Let's say, If you could possibly win a $10 prize once a year would it really matter to you?

I'd like to see PoT given some kind of sliding scale so that every transaction can pay back a tiny amount (even if it's just barely a few satoshis or fluttaishis or whatever) or you can elect to notch it up to larger payouts that are more and more random.  That way if you want to take chances for fun, sure go for it and set it to 2500 FLT at max odds, or set it to 1 FLT at guaranteed odds - in both cases the minimum Xfer to qualify should be appropriate as well, i.e. the 1 FLT payout requires 100 FLT transfer.  I realize that PoT is basically a kind of one-transaction-at-a-time iterative mining process so the randomness of PoT rewards is derived from the natural randomness of mining a block. Given this, a PoT peer to peer reward pool might need to exist to take large PoT rewards and pool them into payout streams in order to make PoT 'feel' more like a reward system and less like a lottery for those who aren't really into the chance reward concept (which I suspect is most people).  

I agree with this statement that the PoT system needs to change to make it actually useful. I understand the concern about bots creating wallets and sending transactions back and forth 24/7 to trigger the PoT if it were made easier, but couldn't having some kind of Captcha recognition built in to mitigate that scenario?
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Another option I'll throw out there...do we have anyone who has organized a group buy, we could pool shares to purchase a titan or an A2, to run on the pool?

I'd be intrerested in getting shares of one., but I want to mine on Multipool and not just litecoin at the will of whoever has the box.
FlutterCoin Developer
ALL:  Big mistake with the toal PoW calculation of coins.  Its actually 10% LESS

Total PoW coins output is actually around 200 million
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/RonVFOx.png
flutter.miningwith.us
Come throw some hash at us!
FlutterCoin Developer
This coin is a bargain right now, buy what your comfortable holding and take a deep breath.  I have to keep telling myself why I bought flt in the first place.  Need more places to spend it though.  Get some retailers to see the benefits of PoT and security of PoS, can someone crasft a letter we could send out to some retailers like Lane Bryant, ulta, etc.  And need to get on other things locally.  Is there a possibility of a credit card style backing, we can fill a wallet with flt and I can use my card at the gas station?
again - this is not a "woman's" coin LOL Think friendly I guess.  But any store will help.

We need a payment processor and more publicity really...
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I saw a post from cryptonator, they are supporting iPhone app now, can we convert flt with them?  I'll check later.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
This coin is a bargain right now, buy what your comfortable holding and take a deep breath.  I have to keep telling myself why I bought flt in the first place.  Need more places to spend it though.  Get some retailers to see the benefits of PoT and security of PoS, can someone crasft a letter we could send out to some retailers like Lane Bryant, ulta, etc.  And need to get on other things locally.  Is there a possibility of a credit card style backing, we can fill a wallet with flt and I can use my card at the gas station?
Activity: 177
be·ta noun \ˈbā-tə, chiefly British ˈbē-\
: the second letter of the Greek alphabet

: a version of a product (such as a computer program) that is almost finished and that is used for testing

AΛΦA post mate. Greetings from Greece. Wink
Activity: 22
Nice truckload dumping happening, this market really wants to crash through 1200 support and kill trendline.  "900 sats" troll may have been on to something after all.  Angry

Maybe I'll dip more toes in this pool when it gets to 800 or so, cannot go wrong there. But, there are sure some unhappy campers who bought at 2000+   Shocked   Guess they have to wait. As will I.
FlutterCoin Developer
If you guys are gonna monologue, please use facts, not myth.

In two posts I heard mention of multipools and KGW - Won't even comment further than below.  

KGW does nothing to stop multipools, KGW does what we do, but in a different way.  

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

Multipools are almost no factor now and will be no factor in the future,

I think it's pretty clear from my post that I know damn well the block halving will eventually address this mine-raping problem.  I still think it would be better if it didn't happen in the first place, but whatever.  Way to go with the misdirection.

The lack of community engagement is most of what my post was about, and I am afraid there's nothing wrong with my facts there.  That 2-3 sat shitcoin I was alluding to, which had a 30 BTC sell wall but a fantastic community effort run by the dev?   It's 11 sats today - 30 BTC + additional 40 BTC of sell wall vaporised.  

They kept the community fired up despite the deplorable outlook and when they were ready to introduce something semi-newsworthy today (they added a PoS system to a plain vanilla PoW coin), and they had all the right eyes in place to make the market come back to life and blow the lid off that sell pressure.  It may well die back down in a few days but this is a textbook case of investing in the community instead of being indifferent to it, and having it pay off by multiplying your efforts.

Cool story bro...

lol

are there any others devs or is it only you?

Trujillo, some other folks doing the multipool stuff, etc
Activity: 22

In two posts I heard mention of multipools and KGW - Won't even comment further than below.  

KGW does nothing to stop multipools, KGW does what we do, but in a different way.  

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

I think it's pretty clear from my post that I know damn well the block halving will eventually address this mine-raping problem.  I still think it would be better if it didn't happen in the first place, but whatever.  Way to go with the misdirection.

The lack of community engagement is most of what my post was about, and I am afraid there's nothing wrong with my facts there.  That 2-3 sat shitcoin I was alluding to, which had a 30 BTC sell wall but a fantastic community effort run by the dev?   It's 11 sats today - 30 BTC + additional 40 BTC of sell wall vaporised.  

They kept the community fired up despite the deplorable outlook and when they were ready to introduce something semi-newsworthy today (they added a PoS system to a plain vanilla PoW coin), and they had all the right eyes in place to make the market come back to life and blow the lid off that sell pressure.  It may well die back down in a few days but this is a textbook case of investing in the community instead of being indifferent to it, and having it pay off by multiplying your efforts.

Cool story bro...

lol

are there any others devs or is it only you?
Activity: 129
Read this genius tweet from twitter:

What if FLT multipool mines on BC multipool while the latter is mining FLT via PoW? mine FLT -> sell FLT -> buy BC -> sell BC -> buy FLT Include other hot coins like Cinnicoin (up 50%) in today's market.

lol

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

I think it's pretty clear from my post that I know damn well the block halving will eventually address this mine-raping problem.  I still think it would be better if it didn't happen in the first place, but whatever.  Way to go with the misdirection.

The lack of community engagement is most of what my post was about, and I am afraid there's nothing wrong with my facts there.  That 2-3 sat shitcoin I was alluding to, which had a 30 BTC sell wall but a fantastic community effort run by the dev?   It's 11 sats today - 30 BTC + additional 40 BTC of sell wall vaporised. 

They kept the community fired up despite the deplorable outlook and when they were ready to introduce something semi-newsworthy today (they added a PoS system to a plain vanilla PoW coin), and they had all the right eyes in place to make the market come back to life and blow the lid off that sell pressure.  It may well die back down in a few days but this is a textbook case of investing in the community instead of being indifferent to it, and having it pay off by multiplying your efforts.

Cool story bro...

you misspelled "I have no clue whatsoever how to answer"
FlutterCoin Developer

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

I think it's pretty clear from my post that I know damn well the block halving will eventually address this mine-raping problem.  I still think it would be better if it didn't happen in the first place, but whatever.  Way to go with the misdirection.

The lack of community engagement is most of what my post was about, and I am afraid there's nothing wrong with my facts there.  That 2-3 sat shitcoin I was alluding to, which had a 30 BTC sell wall but a fantastic community effort run by the dev?   It's 11 sats today - 30 BTC + additional 40 BTC of sell wall vaporised. 

They kept the community fired up despite the deplorable outlook and when they were ready to introduce something semi-newsworthy today (they added a PoS system to a plain vanilla PoW coin), and they had all the right eyes in place to make the market come back to life and blow the lid off that sell pressure.  It may well die back down in a few days but this is a textbook case of investing in the community instead of being indifferent to it, and having it pay off by multiplying your efforts.

Cool story bro...

lol
Jump to: