Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 139. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
the dump is not a bad thing , i don't see why ppl are worried much abouut it , i bought at 2k i bought at 1.5k and this now is a good chance for me to incerese my coins ....

the current hashpower of fluttercoin is 3rd in all altcoins , which means theres ALOT of ppl mining it for profit and gona dump after few hours of mining that for sure , the drop is not much if you look at the volume and best thing to do now is keep buying and support the coin while dev finish the multipool , halving gona help price for sure BUT thats not enough .

if you look at doge and blackcoin the reason why these coins is active and have volume is "community" . without a community the coins will simply die out no matter how good it is , so we need to be more vocal , active community and active dev is a must .

i posted a simple question in the reddit sub and for few days i have not recieved an answer and it almost dead there , that not a way to promote a coin if ppl come and see theres no active community they will think of the coin as p&d coin and that what will keep potential investors out .  

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Miners dump or bag holders selling at loss ?

We're still strong Smiley its miners
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Miners dump or bag holders selling at loss ?
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Let it dump haha, it will goto 3000 as the correction levels take place. atm its undervalued by judging from TA

x2

Hold and buy more cheap coin , thanks whales  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Kudos on the mac wallet, but I'll wait for "official" confirmation that it's all good. I'll donate when I can.
by the way, y'all happy cause of new mac wallet? lmk if u want more features
Let it dump haha, it will goto 3000 as the correction levels take place. atm its undervalued by judging from TA
If anyone appreciates my art work or effort hours and hours of work please feel free to donate FLT to me.

I literally could lift my left arm this morning to do the fun things. (Arm strain from drawing) lol

FR3rgF8FnkrLUZnexBbMRAdMfJuoBX249v

Cheers

Excellent drawing Smiley but its not fit to become a coin logo. However its a pretty good wallpaper for a Twitter account!
How many coins are currently mined daily? What's the source of this persistent dump?
Around 1.8 million per day until the next halving

The next 2 weeks will be a little rough and then it will get better. These are times to buy.
its dropping hard now omfg
How many coins are currently mined daily? What's the source of this persistent dump?
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
how about the multipool? What is the planning for that?
If not released this Saturday then the price will go to < 700
If released, the price will grow.

So what is the status of it? Any formal announcement?

Thanks
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
If anyone appreciates my art work or effort hours and hours of work please feel free to donate FLT to me.

I literally could lift my left arm this morning to do the fun things. (Arm strain from drawing) lol

FR3rgF8FnkrLUZnexBbMRAdMfJuoBX249v

Cheers
And again another dump stage pfiouuuu
Activity: 210
can someone post a simple guide to PoS mining for FLT ?

Here seriously is as simple as it gets... Open your wallet after your coins have been sitting there un-moved for at least 30 days, unlock your wallet via Settings > "unlock wallet...", the stake meter at the bottom should tell you the estimated time till the next POS reward.  Leave your wallet open if it is within the next few minutes/hours, when a POS block is mined the staked coins will be unavailable to spend until the block has matured.

thanks. For the coins that are at my wallet, do i have to leave the wallet open to 30 days for it to mint ? Or the coin age will add on even if the wallet wasnt open in the past 30 days ? What happens when i add more coins to my wallet ? Will the previous coin age reset ?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
The multipool release is good because it gives an option to mine at current blocks or mine using multipool Smiley and btw whens pow finished?
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Guys, you also need to understand that there is not much point in launching a FLT multipool while the coin is still directly minable with relatively high block rewards. When you keep this in mind you will have a better understanding of the time frames.

Also something that I believe is left on the side in regards to PoT is that it is a great usp for merchant adoption, since it works not only as a cash-back for buyers but also is generating more "revenue" for the sellers. This should be in the media because it's ground breaking.

do we have a hashcows in place while multipool is under beta?

Our team is not interested in having a 3rd party operate the multipool. We've been working on a dedicated one for FLT and it's beta release is on Saturday. If anyone would like to take part in the beta please email [email protected] with your mining rig info and availability.
Jump to: