Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 172. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have a problem...my qt wallet won't open.  I have a lot of Fluttercoin in there!

When I try to open it I get the following window -

Please help!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the biggest mistake in crypto world is.
No patience
Wanting a coin to go all the way up in a day. And not thinking about some long term. If a coin drops 40% you get scared and panic while with increases of +100% it should actually be a bit normal..
Because of no patience many people sold out blackcoin way before 10k.

In the long run. Fact is. Price goes to 1000. Gets stable their with dips and ups.
Price goes to new high. Price dips back to 1000 and gets stable around 1200
Then 1500
Then 1700
Then hovering around 2000
Then passing it and setting a great new high
Then dipping back
Before going over it. But could just as well dip back for a few days.

I remember Faircoin.. I had ALOT bought them at 2400. Price dropped all the waaay down to 1200 and stayed their for a few days! I panic sold.
Then later when talking to some whales they told me they can just hold a coin on purpose so low for a while before getting it back on tracks.

We are already in 2k withouth the multipool!
And look what the announcement of the pool did to BC
Then the actual beta
And then the actual real version.

its all about patience Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the biggest mistake in crypto world is.
No patience
Wanting a coin to go all the way up in a day. And not thinking about some long term. If a coin drops 40% you get scared and panic while with increases of +100% it should actually be a bit normal..
Because of no patience many people sold out blackcoin way before 10k.

In the long run. Fact is. Price goes to 1000. Gets stable their with dips and ups.
Price goes to new high. Price dips back to 1000 and gets stable around 1200
Then 1500
Then 1700
Then hovering around 2000
Then passing it and setting a great new high
Then dipping back
Before going over it. But could just as well dip back for a few days.

I remember Faircoin.. I had ALOT bought them at 2400. Price dropped all the waaay down to 1200 and stayed their for a few days! I panic sold.
Then later when talking to some whales they told me they can just hold a coin on purpose so low for a while before getting it back on tracks.

We are already in 2k withouth the multipool!
And look what the announcement of the pool did to BC
Then the actual beta
And then the actual real version.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Multipool will bring this coin to 10k soon
How much coins is now considerd as a small whale?
1 milion?
Activity: 112
FLT Community Press Release Project

Everyone here already knows the benefits of FlutterCoin so I won’t list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out FlutterCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency, It is more…

FlutterCoin is a Scrypt Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake hybrid, with a twist : there is also something called Proof-of-Transaction (PoT) mining. This does mean you can earn FlutterCoins through any of the three aforementioned methods..

I am going to schedule the release in April 25th. Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: F6ackpdyFV76U23bUdgCMRVy4J636Ccmq9
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
wow - thought about this incentive model when nxt started.

brilliant idea - if you guys are serious this can be a success. i think the chinese will love it

just want to share my worst decision regarding cryptocurrencies, this is especially to tell the guys who want to sell. I bought ~300.000 Flutter that day hold them for like 5 days and sold them ALL with a loss of 40% - the market cap that time was less than 250k$. It was due to a mixture of facts and fud. NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE HOLDING VALUE THAT IS PROGRAMMABLE.
I hold around 5-7 different cryptos and never sold all at the time before and will probably never do it again. You have absolutely no idea how hard it is to buy back.

Even though I am not directly monetarily affected anymore gl with this coin - I still think my above statement is very true. Wink

if you have some spare change, you are still in time to buy in!
Activity: 742
wow - thought about this incentive model when nxt started.

brilliant idea - if you guys are serious this can be a success. i think the chinese will love it

just want to share my worst decision regarding cryptocurrencies, this is especially to tell the guys who want to sell. I bought ~300.000 Flutter that day hold them for like 5 days and sold them ALL with a loss of 40% - the market cap that time was less than 250k$. It was due to a mixture of facts and fud. NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE HOLDING VALUE THAT IS PROGRAMMABLE.
I hold around 5-7 different cryptos and never sold all at the time before and will probably never do it again. You have absolutely no idea how hard it is to buy back.

Even though I am not directly monetarily affected anymore gl with this coin - I still think my above statement is very true. Wink
Activity: 117
Running on a super charged server (dual SSD disks and 32GB RAM) to ensure smooth mining and a very stable experience!!!

Resolved issue with our SMTP server today. Running 100% again!

Here are the features:
 - Stratum
 - Auto payouts (PROP)
 - Low fee of 1% (in return we offer a stable platform and good support)
 - Payouts checked every minute
 - Low latency

You can visit our pool here: http://flutter.speedminer.org

Any feedback / suggestions are greatly appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
we're going up now, buy in
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
The article is up !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/18/fluttercoin-first-cashback-crypto-currency-with-ripple-effect

Donation address is in the article, any tips are greatly appreciated Smiley

OP : please add it to the first post, and send out my bounty when you can Smiley

Just reminding people in case they missed it! Smiley
Please contact me to design FLT Wallet Card
Pre- orders will open Monday

Monday 21, April
Pre-Order: Waterproof High Speed, Super Thin FlutterCoin Wallet Card
Details coming soon

This isnt the news is it? Is multioptions even a dev?  

this is (MY NEWS), i'm not the FlutterCoin Dev
this is my private participation for FLT holders

cool well done Smiley

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
I can see this coin goto 10,000Sats btw check out Hirocoin also both go hand in hand
Activity: 714
Wow. Much emotion! This bull market will slaughter you.

Chart looks great. Looking forward to upcoming events and news. Cards look SOOO cool Cheesy:D
Activity: 42
they are trying to push the price down to buy cheap
lol but I see buy orders at 2400 and then someone dumps at 2300...
Nooo Fuck I panic sold at 2050!! Sad
Oh wait that wasn't me Cheesy Bye bye weak hands..
Coins aweesome lets hold till infinity and beyond.
Activity: 42
we need more believers in FLT, Before the next rise
we have all Elements for successful coin

Cool, THANK YOU,
Will choose the best card design and vote for it next week
Jump to: