Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 189. (Read 368043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
i have 5.2 million of them on lockdown. kidcoin and trujillo have said they have a few million on lockdown as well. this community in general from the beginning has had a hold mentality. so a lot of those coins aren't for sale.

makes my 16k look tiny... And you better believe they aren't for sale.

Indeed I have noticed there is a strong hold mentality for FLT. We know what's coming and this is just phase I.

--- The WEEKLY block halvings start in 4 days now and we just went up to nearly 1600 again already. Stabilizing well over 1000 now.
     A few days ago trading was 1/8th this price.

--- Last I saw network hashrate was 8 Ghash yesterday. Last days to mine are closing in faster.

--- Volume was over $1M dollars yesterday between BTER and Mintpal.

--- Many people are moving their BTC from BC -- > FLT. They have stated in this thread multiple times lately.

Think about that.
Slow and steady now back to 2700. This is long term growth.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Kidcoin clear something up for me quick, the POS stage is weeks away? (7 weeks i heard no?)

Multipool for POS this Friday? Or was that just an announcement / beta of pool won't be activated until said weeks above.

Thanks if you can clear that up for me quick Wink

PoS is already happening. there was a bug that capped the stake to 10 coins that is supposedly being fixed on the 19th.

from what i read from a previous post it sounds like those coins that would have had a much higher stake, but where capped at 10, it sounds like we will still get the full stake once the update is applied. sort of like a back-pay. but i'm not certain on that, it could be that early adopters only get a stake of 10 for their coins the last 30 days.
to get the stake, do you have to have held the coins in your wallet for a certain length of time (I thought I read 30 days)?

yeah 30 days
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
correct, i mined on a few different pools.

technically i have 3.6m and my girl has 1.6m but i make the decisions for her coins.

i wear the crypto pants of the house  Wink

Just wanna say it's not us ( playing on mintpal right now) I have no idea who that is.
Activity: 21
Kidcoin clear something up for me quick, the POS stage is weeks away? (7 weeks i heard no?)

Multipool for POS this Friday? Or was that just an announcement / beta of pool won't be activated until said weeks above.

PoS is already happening. there was a bug that capped the stake to 10 coins that is supposedly being fixed on the 19th.

from what i read from a previous post it sounds like those coins that would have had a much higher stake, but where capped at 10, it sounds like we will still get the full stake once the update is applied. sort of like a back-pay. but i'm not certain on that, it could be that early adopters only get a stake of 10 for their coins the last 30 days.
to get the stake, do you have to have held the coins in your wallet for a certain length of time (I thought I read 30 days)?

from what i read from a previous post it sounds like those coins that would have had a much higher stake, but were capped at 10, it sounds like we will still get the full stake once the update is applied. sort of like a back-pay. but i'm not certain on that, it could be that early adopters only get a stake of 10 for their coins the last 30 days.

technically i have 3.6m and my girl has 1.6m but i make the decisions for her coins.

why dont the coin market sites show the full amount. When you say you have the coins on lockdown, is there some way of designating them as not being in circulation or something. It seems like the market cap sites are greatly understating our market cap if there are actually 157 mill in circulation and not 98.

again, correct. coinmarketcap simply has incorrect numbers.

when i said lockdown, i just meant not for sale.

why dont the coin market sites show the full amount. When you say you have the coins on lockdown, is there some way of designating them as not being in circulation or something. It seems like the market cap sites are greatly understating our market cap if there are actually 157 mill in circulation and not 98.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
coin market is inaccurate. 157 million http://agran.net/flt_getbalance.php?top=100
Wow, that is a very cool tool. I actually rank pretty high myself on that list - JUST shy of top 20 - and I also have no interest in selling at this point. I'm a noob, so I haven't developed any deep loyalty yet, but there is definitely lots to like and I lack the nerves to be a day trader anyway. I'd say I have a serious crush but am not sure Im ready to settle down and be exclusive with FLT at this point.

just wanted to mention the top address in that link that currently has 33 million coins is the bter exchange cold storage. when people first see that link they sometimes think it's someone with a huge chunk of coins but it's definitely bter exchange. second is mintpal. the other big one that came up the last day or two might be cryptsy.
Thanks for the explanation. But I don't see your little stash in the list  Wink I assume it's divided in several wallets
Activity: 154
Fluttercoin [FLT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/flt
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

For new users here's a voucher to get 48h of 0% fee : I_WANT_TO_TRY_EUROPEX_cb5dsdfD978DJddgd17cf8d09db132516c70
(Orders created are keeping their special fees until they've been bought, sold or cancelled.)
coin market is inaccurate. 157 million http://agran.net/flt_getbalance.php?top=100
Wow, that is a very cool tool. I actually rank pretty high myself on that list - JUST shy of top 20 - and I also have no interest in selling at this point. I'm a noob, so I haven't developed any deep loyalty yet, but there is definitely lots to like and I lack the nerves to be a day trader anyway. I'd say I have a serious crush but am not sure Im ready to settle down and be exclusive with FLT at this point.

just wanted to mention the top address in that link that currently has 33 million coins is the bter exchange cold storage. when people first see that link they sometimes think it's someone with a huge chunk of coins but it's definitely bter exchange. second is mintpal. the other big one that came up the last day or two might be cryptsy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
i have 5.2 million of them on lockdown. kidcoin and trujillo have said they have a few million on lockdown as well. this community in general from the beginning has had a hold mentality. so a lot of those coins aren't for sale.

makes my 16k look tiny... And you better believe they aren't for sale.
Activity: 26
You are off by 100,000,000 coins

oops , thx.

Still, 156 are a lot, sorry but we won't go over 1600 any time soon.

I'm willing to make a 2BTC bet with you that flutter will go over 1600 in the next 2 weeks. Deal?

I'm not a betting man Smiley , I've said what I've said because I ( and other people , and we all have deep wallets/pockets) don't want the price to rise just yet.

of course things can change, but block reward halving and being listed on cryptsy aren't the type of things that will change our plans.

If you want the price to rise , all you need to do is hold , we are buying .
but as you can see, that's not what people are doing right now. so for the time being, sub 1600.
Activity: 182
You are off by 100,000,000 coins
wait, now I'm confused. Coin market cap says there are 98 million coins in available supply right now, not 156 or 256. Is that not right?
Jump to: