Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 193. (Read 368043 times)

axo
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
The difficulty is very high, now it is 410. The price have to be at least 3000 satoshi with this difficulty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think I understand the basics of how the PoT / PoS systems work but I do not understand how you actually participate in the PoT / PoS systems.  Does my wallet need to mine?  Is there special address I need to be pointed to?  What does fluttercoind do?  I tried opening it and a dos windows opens and closes real fast.  Are there any guides on how to participate in the PoT / PoS systems?

Thanks!!!
POS you simply hold coins for a minimum of 30 coin days (roughly 30 real days give or take a few hours), then leave your wallet unlocked, and you will then see the POS indicator turn green...

POT you just use the coin - sending coins, receiving coins, etc.  There are limits, including constraints on the number of considered transactions or outputs within transactions to eliminate automated systems that would spam the block chain.

Ok great!  This is what I had thought but I wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong.  I had held some coins in a wallet but never received from the PoS system.  My wallet was locked and I kept having to use walletpassphrase "InsertPassword" 9999999 true  I had recently traded the coins around so that I have a new wallet that is unlocked. 

Has details of the PoS been posted somewhere?  I hadn't come across them if so.  If I held 10,000 coins, what is the % earned for PoS?  For newbies like myself it would be useful to have a little more details on the website that lets us know how these systems work, time frames (hold coins for 30 days), earnings, don't lock your wallet, etc...

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Pump is over, coin going to drop like crazy. Get ready kids.

it might drop a little, but not like crazy.

it's still low priced compared to what it will be in a few weeks. the first halving hasn't even happened yet.
with this much volume it can go anywhere
Activity: 336

it might drop a little, but not like crazy.

it's still low priced compared to what it will be in a few weeks. the first halving hasn't even happened yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Not if people hold, this coin has the potential to go much higher.

Not much standing in the way: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=flt-btc&market=mintpal
Current bid:ask is 1:0.63
Activity: 301
I reckon we will pass 1M volume today. Smiley

maybe, depends on the boost from cryptsy. they are at about 10btc so far in the hour or so they've been trading.
Activity: 364
I reckon we will pass 1M volume today. Smiley
Activity: 560
What time of block halving ?
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
I think I understand the basics of how the PoT / PoS systems work but I do not understand how you actually participate in the PoT / PoS systems.  Does my wallet need to mine?  Is there special address I need to be pointed to?  What does fluttercoind do?  I tried opening it and a dos windows opens and closes real fast.  Are there any guides on how to participate in the PoT / PoS systems?

Thanks!!!
POS you simply hold coins for a minimum of 30 coin days (roughly 30 real days give or take a few hours), then leave your wallet unlocked, and you will then see the POS indicator turn green...

POT you just use the coin - sending coins, receiving coins, etc.  There are limits, including constraints on the number of considered transactions or outputs within transactions to eliminate automated systems that would spam the block chain.
Being on cryptsy should make the total volume interesting. I wonder if we will see more volume on cryptsy than any other exchange
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 103
Lol, Cryptsy was the last this time, just because of greed I think.
Activity: 364
Anyone still puff puff passing coins back and forth?Smiley

I am available to do so for a couple of hours, just send to F6YQDDdAuC7qA7WBuXfCUagJ5JVrrEYadZ and I'll send it back immediately!

No one up for making extra coins for another?

Just check the pass the flutter thread
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Anyone still puff puff passing coins back and forth?Smiley

I am available to do so for a couple of hours, just send to F6YQDDdAuC7qA7WBuXfCUagJ5JVrrEYadZ and I'll send it back immediately!

No one up for making extra coins for another?
Activity: 70
made 40 btc today  from  selling my black coins  and   investing all into FLT. got super lucky  with perfect timing on the pumps

I said yesterday this would happen. Blackcoin profits would be taken and sunk into fluttercoin for even more profit. Well done my friend.

+1

I have a good feeling today Smiley. Flutter trend now ?
made 40 btc today  from  selling my black coins  and   investing all into FLT. got super lucky  with perfect timing on the pumps

I said yesterday this would happen. Blackcoin profits would be taken and sunk into fluttercoin for even more profit. Well done my friend.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

flutter.miningwith.us

Would love to see all you new people, come help!
Jump to: