Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 51. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Fluttercoin is making a new run guys, and I like it. The new wallets, and optimizing will maybe change the course of flutter again!

Just like the time that it hit mintpal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

I think some people missed....
Fluttercoin also plans to release a Facebook wallet, SMS wallet, and an iOS optimized online wallet for the Apple market to add to its roster of wallets currently available on Windows, Linux, OSX, Twitter, Web, and Android which are now available.

Yes, you did see that? did you see Android in there?  

As of yesterday no Android App, today, Android App, go download it! Google Play now!

Testing it now Smiley  Does it do PoS too?  That would be a first!

haha yeah basically you don't need another coin if you have fluttercoin. lol
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

I think some people missed....
Fluttercoin also plans to release a Facebook wallet, SMS wallet, and an iOS optimized online wallet for the Apple market to add to its roster of wallets currently available on Windows, Linux, OSX, Twitter, Web, and Android which are now available.

Yes, you did see that? did you see Android in there?  

As of yesterday no Android App, today, Android App, go download it! Google Play now!

Testing it now Smiley

Edit: it says PoS and PoT, appears it works with the web wallet, signing up now.  This should allow it to be on Apple App Store without much fuss (kidcoin if you need funds for apple tax, let me know, I'll donate some FLT for it.  I do worry about having coins on the website, but i can always send coins in when needed to spend.

Superb work!

Edit:  on the web wallet, could it be configured where I could enter my other addresses, and it would show the balance in them.  And if not too much to add, a widget I can drop on my Android screen showing how much FLT i'm hoarding Smiley

NOTE:  I can't seem to get logged into the Android wallet, credentials work fine on fluttercoin.us web wallet.

Edit:  I had to make sure my case matched on the username - Ofeefee didn't work, had to use ofeefee.  Might be a bug or feature?
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The merchant portal integrated with the wallet and online wallet is the Big news - The anonymous send is just a must have.

And you do need anonymous transaction capability - otherwise anyone knowing your address(s) and email address and/or name obtained by you purchasing goods/services with FLT can then track where you shop and what your doing with your coins.

Can this be done with real world fiat? Not a chance unless your a government.

Wow Great News KID we really need this, gonna buy more FLT. also those dumped are probably in for short term quick profits.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Activity: 398
Its just the typical pattern. People buy before the announcement and as soon as it is out, they dump, pretty much regardless what the announcement is. Then, after 30mins everyone has started his brain and some will acutally think about the announcment and start buying again. Pretty pathetic.

That being said, i bought at 300 the last days, sold most of it on the way up starting at 550 before the announcement and have bought back most of it already.

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Next time I will release very bad news - maybe "investors" (term used very loosely when talking about crypto investors) will do the opposite of what they should do and buy.

Today the cryptoworld takes notice of Fluttercoin. Tomorrow they may understand it.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Next time I will release very bad news - maybe "investors" (term used very loosely when talking about crypto investors) will do the opposite of what they should do and buy.

love it!
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I dont worry of FLT graph, glad for extra (cheap) coins bought!  Cool

Same here, bought last night and now getting close to 300k. My coins aren't going anywhere.

+1

To those that are continuing to add new sell orders at the 400 level, wtf are you thinking, it was just 600!

FLT is adding additional features to make the coin continue to improve and stay relevant.  Bodes well for longterm.  Hold onto something, invest in it, don't just wait to dump.
Activity: 308
Actually I wait for a news like : We are already done something ..not like this:  we want to do something
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
You should release news at promised time, please be more precise next time.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Can I get a example on how the merchant portal is going to work?
Activity: 154
I dont worry of FLT graph, glad for extra (cheap) coins bought!  Cool

Same here, bought last night and now getting close to 300k. My coins aren't going anywhere.
Buy in 420 sat and lost 20% now....fuck
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
active dev, excellent coin, unique features.  Not sure what anyone wants.  Oh yeah, pump and dump, bagholders Sad.  For those that bought up to 600, just hold it, put it in the wallet, and let it PoS
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
The market does not know how to react to the news...
Activity: 434

F**K...all the coins is anonymous ....This's not a Big News..
FLT you let me down........so sad...

Only one or 2 coins actually have functional anonymous transactions. It is Big News.

nah, it's a gimmick, but the other news is more worthwhile.
Activity: 154
Flt isin't even anon. It will have the option to anon if you want which is actually pretty cool. I'll never use it personally but it seems like a lot of people out there will. Nothing wrong or gimmicky about adding options.

Can we get any update from Kidcoin about when or if PoW will be ending, also when or if PoS stake time will be shortened ?
Pages:
Jump to: