Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 52. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
well, i made my profit out of it  Grin not really one for gimmicks.. and yet another anon coin, we don't really need

anon is just part of it.

Fluttercoin plans to integrate a shopping and merchant portal allowing customers to purchase products directly without the need for 3rd party payment gateways, ensuring the customer and the merchant a faster and simple shopping experience. Planned features of the marketplace include a merchant affordable Point of Sale (POS) scanning system and wallet extensions to allow brick and mortar merchants to easily accept Fluttercoins as payment. Development of the POS system is targeted for Q2 2015. Fluttercoin also plans to release a Facebook wallet, SMS wallet, and an iOS optimized online wallet for the Apple market to add to its roster of wallets currently available on Windows, Linux, OSX, Twitter, Web, and Android which are now available.

now; that, is something worthwhile.  Smiley yes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
well, i made my profit out of it  Grin not really one for gimmicks.. and yet another anon coin, we don't really need

anon is just part of it.

Fluttercoin plans to integrate a shopping and merchant portal allowing customers to purchase products directly without the need for 3rd party payment gateways, ensuring the customer and the merchant a faster and simple shopping experience. Planned features of the marketplace include a merchant affordable Point of Sale (POS) scanning system and wallet extensions to allow brick and mortar merchants to easily accept Fluttercoins as payment. Development of the POS system is targeted for Q2 2015. Fluttercoin also plans to release a Facebook wallet, SMS wallet, and an iOS optimized online wallet for the Apple market to add to its roster of wallets currently available on Windows, Linux, OSX, Twitter, Web, and Android which are now available.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
just restart
FLT Round 2 !
going to 800 ?
No  ,Just a rebound.
Activity: 304
just restart
FLT Round 2 !
going to 800 ?
Activity: 436
btw what happened to this? I really hoped it would be used. With correct values of course.

I think I'm done ( and right on time Cheesy )

more pixels , better quality ( 50% of my original size vs 10% above , if you want the highest quality/psd let me know )
http://clickit.ort.org.il/files/upl/858904808/794617140.png

Hope you like it
Fluttering away  Grin Grin

Activity: 436
Hm all whiners are quiet now? And they will be more in 1,5 hours!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Just remove your sell wall @615 on Mintpall !!

Hahah someone ate that up
In one buy! and more!!

Lol yep. Wish is was me haha.
Activity: 154

Hahah someone ate that up
ALL: News release moved up to 12 PM Eastern Time 6/13/2014

Several important factors played into this decision.  Its best not to wait.

I bet its linked to the FBI selling coins :p

i bet it's not.
Activity: 294

I bet its linked to the FBI selling coins :p
I think 1000 tonight
rise again to 2000 if it's a really good news
Activity: 308
Can't wait the Big News Come out.
Will the FLT go up to 1000 sat?
Activity: 34
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

Activity: 34
can someone tell about the time of announcement?
Pages:
Jump to: