Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 67. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
legendary
I just stated mining this coin at 4mh/s about 3hrs ago. the pool says 50,000,000 flt a day. but no coins yet and no blocks found. can somebody explain too me why. do i have to wait 30 days for the coin? thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

+1 haha

Nice work everybody on winning the coinpayments vote!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Let's take down the walls and make this coin shine!!!

1500 satoshi should be where we are at, but people keep listing their coins for small gains, come on guys, let's get this right, let's get a fair price for FLUTTERCOIN!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
We won the coin payments voting! Good work everyone Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Would be nice if there was a write-up on how the web wallet is secured.
I wonder how many people will use it without that.
I also like the write-up.
Activity: 336
any idea on what the announcement is that kidcoin mentioned in the tweet?
I know what it is  Smiley

lol you motherfucker  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Would be nice if there was a write-up on how the web wallet is secured.
I wonder how many people will use it without that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you haven't voted please vote, its only 0.001 BTC and it goes to charity

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Less than 2 hours left

Hmmm why do I've this feeling that the announcement has some connection to fluttercoin winning this vote ? Smiley
Activity: 98
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
I know what it is  Smiley
there's a lot of crap pump and dump coins. but there are good legit coins too. so you're both right.
Activity: 100
thekidcoin is one of the best dev's out there. i think he has something cool planned.

I ended up selling 9000 Dark (at 0.00164000) to keep buying cheaper fluttercoin after it was falling to try and even out my high purchases (I kept buying all the way up to 0.00002685).  I planned to sell the cheap coins back a little higher to repurchase my dark but the price plummeted still and I ended up holding a bag.  Dark obviously rocketed up to .02 within the next week.  

Even though I could have had over 200BTC had I just held and not jumped on flutter as it was spiralling down, I can honestly tell you I think I made the right decision.  

I have a lot of trust in thekidcoin.  I've followed all of his messages and it speaks a lot to me that he is motivated to bring actual use and innovation to the cryptoworld and not just trying to please the speculators. I just bought 4-5BTC more of flutter and am not touching it or any of my previous flutter.  I believe there might even be a chance that my dark for flutter ends up working out better in the long run.

There will come a day where flutter will actually be used for what it was meant to... as an actual currency.  

If you're looking to dump flutter, I challenge you to find another coin this cheap that has actual long term value.  I understand people need to pay bills and whatnot, but I promise you that if you have a little patience you will be rewarded.

This coin is an INVESTMENT. It is not a day trading tool. Buy and hold.  

Buy and hold, yeh right! Stop acting like these crap coins are an long term investment. Everybody on this forum has a second agenda and you know it. Make huge profits at the expense of others!
Coins explode (Quark, Megacoin, XC, Worldcoin, Anoncoin, Dogecoin) and then collapse. When someone makes a profit someone else will make a loss. This shit is Wallstreet 2.0.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
thekidcoin is one of the best dev's out there. i think he has something cool planned.

I ended up selling 9000 Dark (at 0.00164000) to keep buying cheaper fluttercoin after it was falling to try and even out my high purchases (I kept buying all the way up to 0.00002685).  I planned to sell the cheap coins back a little higher to repurchase my dark but the price plummeted still and I ended up holding a bag.  Dark obviously rocketed up to .02 within the next week. 

Even though I could have had over 200BTC had I just held and not jumped on flutter as it was spiralling down, I can honestly tell you I think I made the right decision. 

I have a lot of trust in thekidcoin.  I've followed all of his messages and it speaks a lot to me that he is motivated to bring actual use and innovation to the cryptoworld and not just trying to please the speculators. I just bought 4-5BTC more of flutter and am not touching it or any of my previous flutter.  I believe there might even be a chance that my dark for flutter ends up working out better in the long run.

There will come a day where flutter will actually be used for what it was meant to... as an actual currency. 

If you're looking to dump flutter, I challenge you to find another coin this cheap that has actual long term value.  I understand people need to pay bills and whatnot, but I promise you that if you have a little patience you will be rewarded.

Great message, especially the last sentence!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

I ended up selling 9000 Dark (at 0.00164000) to keep buying cheaper fluttercoin after it was falling to try and even out my high purchases (I kept buying all the way up to 0.00002685).  I planned to sell the cheap coins back a little higher to repurchase my dark but the price plummeted still and I ended up holding a bag.  Dark obviously rocketed up to .02 within the next week. 

I have a lot of trust in thekidcoin.  I've followed all of his messages and it speaks a lot to me that he is motivated to bring actual use and innovation to the cryptoworld and not just trying to please the speculators. I just bought 4-5BTC more of flutter and am not touching it or any of my previous flutter.  I believe there might even be a chance that my dark for flutter ends up working out better in the long run.

If you're looking to dump flutter, I challenge you to find another coin this cheap that has actual long term value.  I understand people need to pay bills and whatnot, but I promise you that if you have a little patience you will be rewarded.

This is .... wow! I was thinking about my 50K flutter buy/sell. But I hold now, thanks  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: