Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 65. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
good news that no one seemed to care about lol

i don't think anyone really understands it. i know i don't.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Fluttercoin News Update 6/1/2014 - this is going to be a series of 6 tweets #Fluttercoin

#Fluttercoin will be releasing very soon, the very first Android wallet supporting PoS & PoT. We are currently in the testing stages. #FLT

As many of you know, #Fluttercoin is now supported by @coinpaymentsnet which is a huge step forward for #FLT

We now begin a targeted merchant campaign, which should be a win-win for merchants and #Fluttercoin. Merchants can pos recoup fees via PoT

As tweeted Friday, soon we will go live with Blake-256 mining on the #Fluttercoin multipool http://fluttercoinpool.com/

And Finally: Project details to come soon, #Fluttercoin will be thrust into the mainstream with much publicity very positive attention. #FLT

More News Wednesday 6/4/2014 7PM Eastern #Fluttercoin.  We will release update/news Monday/Wednesday/Friday startung 6/9/2014 @thekidcoin

When these project details are released, you will only then will you appreciate this fully.

Thats a long list of good news.

I don't think any coin has a PoS functional android wallet yet, let alone a PoS/PoT one  Wink

PoS functional android wallet is first of its kind. Gr8.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Fluttercoin News Update 6/1/2014 - this is going to be a series of 6 tweets #Fluttercoin

#Fluttercoin will be releasing very soon, the very first Android wallet supporting PoS & PoT. We are currently in the testing stages. #FLT

As many of you know, #Fluttercoin is now supported by @coinpaymentsnet which is a huge step forward for #FLT

We now begin a targeted merchant campaign, which should be a win-win for merchants and #Fluttercoin. Merchants can pos recoup fees via PoT

As tweeted Friday, soon we will go live with Blake-256 mining on the #Fluttercoin multipool http://fluttercoinpool.com/

And Finally: Project details to come soon, #Fluttercoin will be thrust into the mainstream with much publicity very positive attention. #FLT

More News Wednesday 6/4/2014 7PM Eastern #Fluttercoin.  We will release update/news Monday/Wednesday/Friday startung 6/9/2014 @thekidcoin

When these project details are released, you will only then will you appreciate this fully.

Thats a long list of good news.

I don't think any coin has a PoS functional android wallet yet, let alone a PoS/PoT one  Wink
Activity: 406
Just got my shiny new antminer rocking on the fluttercoin multipool Smiley

Paid for in gains from , you guessed it , fluttercoin !

200ghs of extra sha power ftw !
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Yeah thanks guys, that's been a big help! Now that it's up and running, just a matter of tweaking settings.
Activity: 308
Can anyone give me a hand with getting x11 working for the fluttercoin multipool? Am running r9 290 but getting nothing but hardware error's and rejects. Can someone post their batch file here? Scrypt is working fine but really want to move to x11.

Same here.

Please share .bat file, my sgminer crashes when I start it. Here's my bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o
stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u
myFLTaddress -p mypassword -I 13
-g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1090 --gpu-memclock 1600

Cheers

For starters i would remove the part that states --kernel darkcoin

This part works with all my other X11 coins I've been mining with, but thx for help

My sgminer will do nothing but H/W errors if I take out --kernel darkcoin so I leave it on.

I have a r9 280x but these are my settings.

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u FLTADDRESS -p 1 -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1040 --gpu-memclock 1500

Sometimes its weird though, I will get amd driver crashes when I go to startup sgminer. What I found that works for some reason is the first thing i'll open up before running sgminer is cgminer on a scypt pool. Let it max out on hash then close it, then startup sgminer. It never crashes after that.

Cheers, can't figure it out but managed to make it work on one of my rigs with my previous config but not working on the other ones. I managed to make it work by DL again the 4.1.0 version.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can anyone give me a hand with getting x11 working for the fluttercoin multipool? Am running r9 290 but getting nothing but hardware error's and rejects. Can someone post their batch file here? Scrypt is working fine but really want to move to x11.

Same here.

Cheers

This part works with all my other X11 coins I've been mining with, but thx for help

My sgminer will do nothing but H/W errors if I take out --kernel darkcoin so I leave it on.

I have a r9 280x but these are my settings.

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u FLTADDRESS -p 1 -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1040 --gpu-memclock 1500

Sometimes its weird though, I will get amd driver crashes when I go to startup sgminer. What I found that works for some reason is the first thing i'll open up before running sgminer is cgminer on a scypt pool. Let it max out on hash then close it, then startup sgminer. It never crashes after that.

Same here.

Cheers

Is there any news about the fltcoin?

There is some, and more to come on Wednesday. Follow thekidcoin on Twitter to stay up to date.

Same here.

Cheers

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is there any news about the fltcoin?

Same here.

Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This is going to skyrocket soon  Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
hmm,

when i point my miners to the normal pools i get an estimate of 1000 flutters /24h (mining with 5.5 mh/s)
while when i mine on fluttercoinpool.com i get about 2.5-6 k flutters (depending day to day)

how much do you guys/girls get so i can compare the best place to mine?

if my calculations are correct it would seem unwise to mine from a normal pool  Grin

yep cause the block reward is too small, its better mining @ multipool.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hmm,

when i point my miners to the normal pools i get an estimate of 1000 flutters /24h (mining with 5.5 mh/s)
while when i mine on fluttercoinpool.com i get about 2.5-6 k flutters (depending day to day)

how much do you guys/girls get so i can compare the best place to mine?

if my calculations are correct it would seem unwise to mine from a normal pool  Grin
Activity: 368
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
once it gets some deep traction
true ... but mabe it will hit 800 and 400 ten times over and over again before that...or what?

40k satoshi. Tongue
i hope not. i'll call the cyber police
hell no. flutter is still the only coin to have PoT. once it gets some deep traction 800 satoshi will be a joke.
Pages:
Jump to: