Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 64. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

You put flutter in wallet and after 30 days you got more flutter in the wallet?
Like "baby" flutter?

If I put 100k flutter in wallet, how many baby flutter will I get after 30 days?

LOL, baby flutter.

It will depend on when they mature, 30 day maturity is from the date they are mined not the day they are put into your wallet (as far as i understand). You should see 5% per annum.

It depends on the coin age. Coin age, as I understand it, is set to 0 each time the coin is either staked, used in a tx or mined. After 30 days the coins are matured and can be staked. They will produce coins based on their coin age vs. the network weight. In other words, the longer your coins are in your wallet the faster they will generate your PoS coins. 5% is the minimum. Nobody has ever said what the maximum is though. My ~50k flutter staked for about ~7-8k after the first month of actual staking. It's hard to say exactly how much I generated as a percent though, because the coins all came in over the course of a month or so.

Wow thats like 15%. My first 500k staked around 37k loool around 7.4%  Roll Eyes

yeah i think i actually got close to 9% on my first 200k coins. Not bad, better than the banks that's for sure  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Like "baby" flutter?

If I put 100k flutter in wallet, how many baby flutter will I get after 30 days?

LOL, baby flutter.

It will depend on when they mature, 30 day maturity is from the date they are mined not the day they are put into your wallet (as far as i understand). You should see 5% per annum.

It depends on the coin age. Coin age, as I understand it, is set to 0 each time the coin is either staked, used in a tx or mined. After 30 days the coins are matured and can be staked. They will produce coins based on their coin age vs. the network weight. In other words, the longer your coins are in your wallet the faster they will generate your PoS coins. 5% is the minimum. Nobody has ever said what the maximum is though. My ~50k flutter staked for about ~7-8k after the first month of actual staking. It's hard to say exactly how much I generated as a percent though, because the coins all came in over the course of a month or so.

Wow thats like 15%. My first 500k staked around 37k loool around 7.4%  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Like "baby" flutter?

LOL, baby flutter.

Like "baby" flutter?

LOL, baby flutter.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
guys i have about 1000 FLT with 30334 confirmations in my wallet. haven't seen any PoS. I encrypted and unlocked it. Still not staking because no mature coins. Pleaaase any advice? How many confirmations are needed? i'm waiting over 30 days!

and could anyone confirm that PoS is active in the online wallet? if so i just put my coins there. thx

Strange, my POS has been working for like 2 months now. Haven't tried the online wallet myself but I think if you sent the coins there, you will have to wait another 30 days. How much POS would you get from 1000 coins? Can't be that much huh?

yeah i have the newest mac wallet. and i want my PoS, no matter how little it is Cheesy i have a little blackcoin and it works very well. so any tricks to solve the problem?

Ah ok, I don't use the mac wallet. Maybe Kidcoin can chime in or some other people using the mac wallet?

i don't think anyone except for me is using a mac wallet Cheesy

I use the Mac wallet and Staking works like a Charm .. in fact my wallet is staking like a champ right now Smiley

Edit: I am using v0.4.5.7-ga-beta (that's what it says under About FlutterCoin) .. if that helps
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
guys i have about 1000 FLT with 30334 confirmations in my wallet. haven't seen any PoS. I encrypted and unlocked it. Still not staking because no mature coins. Pleaaase any advice? How many confirmations are needed? i'm waiting over 30 days!

and could anyone confirm that PoS is active in the online wallet? if so i just put my coins there. thx

Strange, my POS has been working for like 2 months now. Haven't tried the online wallet myself but I think if you sent the coins there, you will have to wait another 30 days. How much POS would you get from 1000 coins? Can't be that much huh?

yeah i have the newest mac wallet. and i want my PoS, no matter how little it is Cheesy i have a little blackcoin and it works very well. so any tricks to solve the problem?

Ah ok, I don't use the mac wallet. Maybe Kidcoin can chime in or some other people using the mac wallet?

i don't think anyone except for me is using a mac wallet Cheesy
If someone could please remove that sell wall at 500  so that we can get on with things, much appreciated. Smiley
Activity: 154

I just ordered some gold with my FLT, how cool is that!

You sound like Les Gold Smiley

Haha, except I don't try to rip people off.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

do you have the current wallet?

I just ordered some gold with my FLT, how cool is that!
Activity: 168
yes!?
Cool, thanks for all the assistance with the x11 stuff. Have got it working pretty nice now. Very impressed with x11, my r9 290's are barely breaking a sweat, as a result they are so much quieter!

Looks like a few more x11 miners in the pool since this info went up too.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can anyone give me a hand with getting x11 working for the fluttercoin multipool? Am running r9 290 but getting nothing but hardware error's and rejects. Can someone post their batch file here? Scrypt is working fine but really want to move to x11.

Same here.

Please share .bat file, my sgminer crashes when I start it. Here's my bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o
stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u
myFLTaddress -p mypassword -I 13
-g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1090 --gpu-memclock 1600

Cheers

For starters i would remove the part that states --kernel darkcoin

This part works with all my other X11 coins I've been mining with, but thx for help

My sgminer will do nothing but H/W errors if I take out --kernel darkcoin so I leave it on.

I have a r9 280x but these are my settings.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u FLTADDRESS -p 1 -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1040 --gpu-memclock 1500

Sometimes its weird though, I will get amd driver crashes when I go to startup sgminer. What I found that works for some reason is the first thing i'll open up before running sgminer is cgminer on a scypt pool. Let it max out on hash then close it, then startup sgminer. It never crashes after that.

Cheers, can't figure it out but managed to make it work on one of my rigs with my previous config but not working on the other ones. I managed to make it work by DL again the 4.1.0 version.

it's a bit late but maybe this will help u.

this is a config for sapphire R9290 TRI-X OC version
./sgminer  --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u ThisIsMyflutterAdress -p ThisIsAPasword --xintensity 1200 --thread-concurrency 20481 --gpu-fan "50-100" --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-overheat 85 --auto-gpu --auto-fan -w 512 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-target 80

this is a config for ati r9290 (Huge noisemakers) cards.
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://fluttercoinpool.com:5555 -u ThisIsMyFlutterAdress -p ThisIsAPasword -I 22 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 25601 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-fan "30-100" --temp-overheat 85 --auto-gpu --auto-fan

i have more configs if u need them.
but these tend to give me best hashrates Smiley

*edit* changed some typo's  Grin */edit*
Pages:
Jump to: