Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 25. (Read 473648 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Now that price has increased maybe budget should be redone?

I second that. Maybe finances should be re-allocated or organized differently, especially in the light of global world events which are expected to have a bearing on the state of Protein production in the PHASE 2 or whatever the phase number is. By global events I mean physical destruction of US central bank by Godzilla and rise of btc.
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I'm surprised it hasn't happened already, it's gotta be cheaper to just buy the folds instead of make them, the cost of the space and to hold onto the tech doesn't seem practical.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I believe this add value to the Folding but not the FLDC.

I got a 1m santoshi question, by estimate, how much to you think the FLDC+CURE folding power is worth for those who use it? How much is worth this 'super swarm computer'  to standford?

Anyone?

I'm really look forward the day stanford/pharm will be forced to buy FLDC/CURE and burn it at use...
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
FLDc camebeck 
all is work for distribustion coin ,
i look FLDC  , up again on poloniex ,,
I believe this add value to the Folding but not the FLDC.

I got a 1m santoshi question, by estimate, how much to you think the FLDC+CURE folding power is worth for those who use it? How much is worth this 'super swarm computer'  to standford?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Correct me if I'm wrong but currently, no one 'need' to buy FLDC, except for PnD and speculation.
At one point for this system to work, FLDC should be brought from the miners... just like bitcoin.
All right. But FLDC has merged folding with Curecoin wich is accepted for payment on some sites. See https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-allpage-1-50 for details.
I've been reading a bit on the foldingcoin, and really,

all it needs is a USD to FLDC pharma  project platform/website, where scientist(large term here) from all over the world could buy FLDC, add their own project, and PAY-to-fold (aka Pay-to-mine) it.

The circle would be complete and foldingcoin would have its value.

Correct me if I'm wrong but currently, no one 'need' to buy FLDC, except for PnD and speculation.
At one point for this system to work, FLDC should be brought from the miners... just like bitcoin.

Otherwise wow. just wow. This is an awesome project completely under the radar. Turn this into a Demand vs Offer system and we got a serious business model.

When is phase03?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
how to mining this coin?
Try to read "How to start Folding" section in first post.
Activity: 164
how to mining this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Any suggestions? You can see the budget here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o6g_Q2Wo3ZFb6l3yUnR3d9C10xHrZWxRJI15Ep9ei2I/edit?usp=sharing

I think we will probably get a new 2017 report by the next meeting. We still have most of the funds we were budgeting for 2016.

Lol 20 million fldc allotted to the development in phase 1.0. And the OP shows that it is gonna switch over to phase 2.0. This shit can't go past phase 0, let alone phase 2. Oh my holy goddess.

Not sure what you mean with not getting to phase 2.

Robert and I have set some budgets for important tasks we want to have completed:
- All-in-one Installer: 5,193,240 (JEff/ Hou5e is working on this)
- Stats Page Developer: 3,505,437 FLDC
- Lead Developer (TBD), Board Seat: 2,596,620 FLDC/year (Open spot)
- Board members: 499,350 /year (Robert and I) (Open spots)
- Webmaster: 1,038,648 FLDC/year  (Open spot)
- Advertising budget: 998,700/year
- Social Media:  249,675 / year (Helene)
- Comms coordinator: 249,675 / year (Helene)
- merged Folding rep: 249,675 / year  (Open spot)
- Cause Coin Representative:  249,675 / year  (Open spot)

As you can see, our main focus is on development and one of the results is the all in one and the stats pages that are in progress.

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Any suggestions? You can see the budget here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o6g_Q2Wo3ZFb6l3yUnR3d9C10xHrZWxRJI15Ep9ei2I/edit?usp=sharing

I think we will probably get a new 2017 report by the next meeting. We still have most of the funds we were budgeting for 2016.

Lol 20 million fldc allotted to the development in phase 1.0. And the OP shows that it is gonna switch over to phase 2.0. This shit can't go past phase 0, let alone phase 2. Oh my holy goddess.
legendary
Only 1% of the budget have been spent?

You guys all working for free??

Hi,

Wehave been working for free for a long time an actually received our first compensations a couple of months ago.

This is not an updated budget in terms of actual costs, but it reflects some of the goals we set for 2016. We have actually spent 100,000,000- 95,666,346= 4,333,654 FLDC of the budgeted 20 million for last year.

You can find the wallet here: http://blockscan.com/address?q=1DQvYaXLwbdiz27HNLHbvTGpsBkVf1rqmD
Only 1% of the budget have been spent?

You guys all working for free??
legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
legendary
Stanford and big pharma will never tell you this!

The Remedy For Everything But Death = https://youtu.be/51Hgb5yIqB8

I assume your intentions are noble and you want to spread information about something that is not part of regular medical treatment. Thanks for sharing, but I would like to ask everybody to not see this as an opportunity to display their opinions on the topic.

This thread is for people that support the Folding@home initiative, so let's focus on that. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Stanford and big pharma will never tell you this!

The Remedy For Everything But Death = https://youtu.be/51Hgb5yIqB8

Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I believe the worth of fldc is more since the reward halvening , charts still look bullish, am I wrong?
Done for the weekend
legendary
Today is Halving but there is no change in price.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

It is distributed monthly so it does not influence the amount of new coins in the market yet. It will be distributed in the first weekend of January.
    FLDC, guys, you will move to the greed can ever FLDC coin will be different without you.

I don't understand what you mean.
Pages:
Jump to: