Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 27. (Read 473648 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What will exactly happen on the halvening?

Basic supply and demand. The supply is cut. The prices go up.
If demand remains the same Wink
Number of coins to be paid will be reduced by 2 times, here and consider where to go price

I get your point, but without demand? Where will the price go then Wink
trading volume on POLONIEX 24 BTC the demand is already there.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500

Number of coins to be paid will be reduced by 2 times, here and consider where to go price

I get your point, but without demand? Where will the price go then Wink
Activity: 52

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.

Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
What an interesting little coin  Grin
Activity: 592
Halving means price can go above 500 sats  Grin Wink Tongue

No my friend

If I was in the markets looking for a feasible buy this sucker would be the least thing I would look at.
Halving means price can go above 500 sats  Grin Wink Tongue

No my friend
Activity: 546
Halving means price can go above 500 sats  Grin Wink Tongue
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Just 3 days left till reward halving! Cool
Activity: 728
can you post information and updates and news in FLDC's facebook page ?
i can't share with friends when its only on twitter and bitcointalk
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
What do you guys expect from this project in the future?

Void.
What do you guys expect from this project in the future?
Activity: 373
Next meeting? Also still waiting on loyalty payout for a couple of months now. Has it been cancelled?

Hi,

We were hoping to tackle it with an automated solution that we're working on. I will discuss with Robert what we can do in the meantime.

The next meeting is Saturday Dec 3rd at 15:00 UTC

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have to postpone the meeting until further notice. We will post the new meeting time asap.

We are rescheduling the Public Meeting to be tomorrow at 17:00 UTC, so that would be at 9am Pacific, 10am Mountain time in the US ... you can find your local time by googling "17:00 UTC in local time" to be sure!  Grin
Again, apologies for the inconvenience everyone, hope to see you at the hangout tomorrow!

Public Meeting live now http://youtu.be/6Yz2aPIejw0
Next meeting? Also still waiting on loyalty payout for a couple of months now. Has it been cancelled?

Hi,

We were hoping to tackle it with an automated solution that we're working on. I will discuss with Robert what we can do in the meantime.

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have to postpone the meeting until further notice. We will post the new meeting time asap.

We are rescheduling the Public Meeting to be tomorrow at 17:00 UTC, so that would be at 9am Pacific, 10am Mountain time in the US ... you can find your local time by googling "17:00 UTC in local time" to be sure!  Grin
Again, apologies for the inconvenience everyone, hope to see you at the hangout tomorrow!
"...poloniex.com, that FLDC and XCP "Deposit/Withdraw" Temporarily Disabled."

Poloniex has reactivated their FLDC wallet. But Tokenly Pockets will not send FLDC  Huh

Now if we could just get a distribution  Cry

The distribution for FLDC is about to be sent out soon, it is being set up already now. For help with Tokenly Pockets please contact [email protected]. Meanwhile you may consider using counterwallet.io instead (on chrome browser), you can use the same passphrase. If you were trying to send yesterday, it was not working because Counterparty had some downtime because they had to fix a bug. But Servers are up and running again now.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
"...poloniex.com, that FLDC and XCP "Deposit/Withdraw" Temporarily Disabled."

Poloniex has reactivated their FLDC wallet. But Tokenly Pockets will not send FLDC  Huh

Now if we could just get a distribution  Cry

Hi,

Activity: 51

Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: