Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 11. (Read 47023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
whitepaper released, good read.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
This coin seems dead. No volume, no news, no explain from DEVs.
RIP investors

Thanks for your quality input. https://www.forcenetwork.io/
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Ok that's a positive statement I would say. Can we expect the white paper to be available by the end of March then? I think that document will answer most of the questions that are now still to be answered.

the dude above you literally says:

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi everyone,

I am one of the senior project managers that joined Force in Dec '17. I've created this account to reach out to people posting here and to address some of the people posting about Force being dead. Most of all of the FUD-ish claims have been addressed ad nauseam in our Discord server (you can find that link on our website, forcenetwork.io). In short, Force is not dead. It is more alive than it has ever been. Over the past 3 months, we've been working on a whitepaper (scheduled for release before end of Q1 '18) to outlay our vision for Force Coin (soon to be 'Force Network') as well as a complete re-brand (new website launched at end of Q1, in concert with the whitepaper). We have released several Medium articles that detail our long-term vision for Force Network, which include incorporating a legal entity in Zug, Switzerland, in the increasingly famous Crypto Valley. Our Github will soon be updated with major updates, along with an ETA on the alpha version of our proposed tech. Plenty of things to come. If you have any questions, I encourage you to reach out on the Discord server, where Force team members are constantly active and regularly available to answer your questions.

Regards, Jared (yes, my real name)

Ok that's a positive statement I would say. Can we expect the white paper to be available by the end of March then? I think that document will answer most of the questions that are now still to be answered.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
RIP investors

Just to be perfectly clear on this, communication indeed has been lackluster, as the devs have been busy behind the scenes working on the code and not necessarily doing PR stunts. They want a polished strategy and WP before the PR kicks in, and that's understandable.

Nevertheless, we are slowly rebuilding our communications. We have adopted a Communications Strategy that includes regular updates on our Twitter, Reddit and Medium accounts. You will see a lot more information from our side on these channels starting next week.

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31. A wallet redesign is also in the works. A more detailed Road Map will be published along with the White Paper.

Meanwhile, you can join us at:

Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/405043280439410690/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/forcenetworkio?
Telegram: https://t.me/forcenetworkio
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/forcenetwork/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
lets give them a chance, see what comes from the work they're doing.  I've seen revived coins do well.

which one from revived coins doing well? there used to be one, that just died as well.
i guess its a good thing for force, one shitcoin less in the market.

RIP investors

These people are desperate to enter FORCE, sorry guys you gonna have to get in line, less than 100k coins to 400% upside and 10 days to Q1 news. You're too late.

That said, be prepared for even more +1000% and -95% this year and position yourself accordingly. I wouldn't count in solid x100 profit before 2021.
https://www.investors.com/how-to-invest/how-to-avoid-getting-chopped-up-in-a-choppy-stock-market/

the airdop dropped in value how many % ?? you want to see my sell tx?)) good one)) why you didn't include the number of exploits that are still in the code lol.
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
RIP investors

These people are desperate to enter FORCE, sorry guys you gonna have to get in line, less than 100k coins to 400% upside and 10 days to Q1 news. You're too late.

That said, be prepared for even more +1000% and -95% this year and position yourself accordingly. I wouldn't count in solid x100 profit before 2021.
https://www.investors.com/how-to-invest/how-to-avoid-getting-chopped-up-in-a-choppy-stock-market/
Activity: 163
RIP investors
Activity: 8
I am one of the senior project managers that joined Force in Dec '17. I've created this account to reach out to people posting here and to address some of the people posting about Force being dead. Most of all of the FUD-ish claims have been addressed ad nauseam in our Discord server (you can find that link on our website, forcenetwork.io). In short, Force is not dead. It is more alive than it has ever been. Over the past 3 months, we've been working on a whitepaper (scheduled for release before end of Q1 '18) to outlay our vision for Force Coin (soon to be 'Force Network') as well as a complete re-brand (new website launched at end of Q1, in concert with the whitepaper). We have released several Medium articles that detail our long-term vision for Force Network, which include incorporating a legal entity in Zug, Switzerland, in the increasingly famous Crypto Valley. Our Github will soon be updated with major updates, along with an ETA on the alpha version of our proposed tech. Plenty of things to come. If you have any questions, I encourage you to reach out on the Discord server, where Force team members are constantly active and regularly available to answer your questions.
This is an update to the Force community about our planned whitepaper:

The team is completing the final draft of the whitepaper so the copywriter can complete it in standardized format for presentation and release.
We anticipate revisions, additions and notations to occur in this final stage and are still targeting an end-of-Q1 release.
We will need all of the allotted time, so we ask for everyone to please be patient. The tech we're proposing is novel and the whitepaper will provide everyone a look into what we've been working on and discussing behind-the-scenes for these past several months.

Additionally, 'Force Network' will be our official rebranded name with more details to follow on this subject; also, a new website is being finalized to accompany the whitepaper release.
Good news guys! What about new exchange?

New exchanges will be reached after the White Paper is ready, before the end of Q1 2018.
We feel it's better to reach top exchanges with a real WP released, so people can have a look at our work before getting involved.

As we are approaching the end of Q1 can we expect any major updates or will it be delayed?

lol there's no dev on the team who knows what to do)) check github, but you already missed the time to sell. some people like to hold failed projects in hope that normal dev will come and revive it. but in reality only another scammer usually bringing projects back to life, since he has some coins. normal dev would start from scratch. of course there is exceptions. but this is not common anymore

I agree with you on this. Usually a developer with strong skills would not touch a dead coin or network as it's cumbersome to deal with the damaged reputation while you actually want to build cool technology. This guy won't come back either and probably is running another coin right in this moment.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

The team is completing the final draft of the whitepaper so the copywriter can complete it in standardized format for presentation and release.
We anticipate revisions, additions and notations to occur in this final stage and are still targeting an end-of-Q1 release.
We will need all of the allotted time, so we ask for everyone to please be patient. The tech we're proposing is novel and the whitepaper will provide everyone a look into what we've been working on and discussing behind-the-scenes for these past several months.

Additionally, 'Force Network' will be our official rebranded name with more details to follow on this subject; also, a new website is being finalized to accompany the whitepaper release.

New exchanges will be reached after the White Paper is ready, before the end of Q1 2018.
We feel it's better to reach top exchanges with a real WP released, so people can have a look at our work before getting involved.

As we are approaching the end of Q1 can we expect any major updates or will it be delayed?

lol there's no dev on the team who knows what to do)) check github, but you already missed the time to sell. some people like to hold failed projects in hope that normal dev will come and revive it. but in reality only another scammer usually bringing projects back to life, since he has some coins. normal dev would start from scratch. of course there is exceptions. but this is not common anymore

Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
FORCE is added to CryptoHub project as winner of the voting  

https://cryptohub.online/market/FOR/

-Exchanger
-Online staking

Vouching for cryptohub, better than some of the $500 000 exchanges I've been on
Important to keep force listed here because this exchange could be $1m+ very soon
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptohub/
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
whats the point of white paper if devs have no idea what they doing lol https://github.com/forceunited/force/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L64 and check description) shame, guys
since december when it took me a week (!!!) to convince devs they need to patch their "core" - their patch still failing and there is zero (0) development on the platform. but white paper gonna be sooo white guys Cheesy
Activity: 15
I am excited to see how Force Network will do with Whitepaper, Working Product, and high volume exchanges. I bought in high compared to now low price but still will be holding long term.
I wish you success Force Network team.

Good Read, Read Entire Chapter => Romans 10 kjv

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Activity: 210

I hope, it will one of top stock exchange, like Bittrex or Binance. May be Cryptopia? Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Activity: 210

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: