Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 12. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Devs!
Yesterday, I`ve got nothing from staking, usually it was 100-120 coins per day. What`s going on?

more and more people are staking every day, it all depends on network weight.
Be patient, you will receive rewards by staking just a bit less as time passes by.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Devs!
Yesterday, I`ve got nothing from staking, usually it was 100-120 coins per day. What`s going on?
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
devs turned off Issues tab on github, lol. but its not like it was in use anyway. what you gonna do with outdated core now?)) https://github.com/forceunited/force
#scamcoin

Outdated like Bitcoins core? Like Ethereums?

The masternode ecosystem will succeed due to synergistic network effects of being part of a new generation with improved tech. It has the potential to become a technological infrastructure for future basic income with intrinsic value pegged to computing power which has hitherto not been a reality.

Do not wait for old world tyrants to issue national censorship premitting masternodes to citizens that will trickle so you can buy food and pay rent. Buy private sector masternodes specifically in this generations batch and be financially independent within 3 years.

Where do we go for support for FORCE Coin?

I am having trouble sending FOR from my Force wallet. It wont send anything, wont acknowledge anything. I account for the .00001 fee.

Unlock wallet and uncheck for staking only

Activity: 4
Where do we go for support for FORCE Coin?

I am having trouble sending FOR from my Force wallet. It wont send anything, wont acknowledge anything. I account for the .00001 fee.
Can't synchronize my wallet since February 27. Wallet version v3.7.0.0-60025. What's wrong?
Check connect to net.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
devs turned off Issues tab on github, lol. but its not like it was in use anyway. what you gonna do with outdated core now?)) https://github.com/forceunited/force
#scamcoin
Activity: 11
Can't synchronize my wallet since February 27. Wallet version v3.7.0.0-60025. What's wrong?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
how many coins are needed for a daily stake when solo staking via wallet?

i see more or less daily stakes with 25k
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
100.000 forcenet Will get you around 5 staking rewards per 24 hour, rewards 5X21 forcenet per 24 hour..
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
how many coins are needed for a daily stake when solo staking via wallet?
Hey,

I just bought a bunch of $for but I'm a tech n00b. Can I stake this in a pool somewhere (something like stakeunited)?

Thanks!

Hey,

Yes you have a pool masternode for this on pool.stakinglab.io

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/2f408297b5

If want you can use my refferal link

Have a good day  Grin

staking labs is pretty decent, i'm considering switching some from stakes to their masternode, for better rewards.
if you want to do it yourself, it's pretty easy and is fun to figure out and do. Only catch is you need a computer which can run 24/7. I bought a used desktop just for staking, ROI'd many times over from staking Monkey, haha.

All you have to do:

1. Download the Force wallet, unzip.
2. Run the wallet, there will be an executable
3. It will take a while to sync
4. Click "receive" and send your coins to that address
5. wait for the sweet monies to roll right in

that's literally all there is to it. you can (and should) encrypt your wallet (dont lose the password! if you do, you're sunk) and then click "unlock" and select  "for staking only".

you are going to want to backup your wallet.dat, there should be a way to do that from the menu i think.
Activity: 8
Hey,

I just bought a bunch of $for but I'm a tech n00b. Can I stake this in a pool somewhere (something like stakeunited)?

Thanks!

Hey,

Yes you have a pool masternode for this on pool.stakinglab.io

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/2f408297b5

If want you can use my refferal link

Have a good day  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Force is lowest valued highest developed wallet of all small cap masternodes, Force should be x10 with good exchange and better leadership, technical devs are brilliant but marketing and vision is lacking.

It may well do a -80% before tenbagging but I see Force on par with peers like Bulwark which is at $100m+ including max supply. Buy everything under $0.015

Anyhow, the reason for my visit is to ask devs to make coin control automatic so I dont have to manually add together split amounts after they win a stake, for example if I have 100k coins let me stake automatically in brackets like 10kx10 or 15x7 so I dont have to add 7.5+7.5k from a split 15k everyday on all my splits cause it requires maintenance.

If it first loses 80% of its value to then make a 10x  Huh you end up with double the money Cheesy Not too impressive after suffering from an 80% loss on paper first before going up to double the original investment Cheesy

fixed

I know what you meant though. Was just fun pointing it out as people could read it if they wanted to Wink
Hey,

Thanks!

staking labs has a masternode that's close to being full. also you can just stake it yourself
Activity: 9
Hey,

Thanks!

Forming a Legal Entity… – Force Network – Medium
To make it “official” and further the community takeover of Force, the core developing team members made their way to Switzerland with a…
Activity: 84
thank you very much!
What is the ColossusCoin? I see it under your post
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Force is lowest valued highest developed wallet of all small cap masternodes, Force should be x10 with good exchange and better leadership, technical devs are brilliant but marketing and vision is lacking.

It may well do a -80% before tenbagging but I see Force on par with peers like Bulwark which is at $100m+ including max supply. Buy everything under $0.015

Anyhow, the reason for my visit is to ask devs to make coin control automatic so I dont have to manually add together split amounts after they win a stake, for example if I have 100k coins let me stake automatically in brackets like 10kx10 or 15x7 so I dont have to add 7.5+7.5k from a split 15k everyday on all my splits cause it requires maintenance.

If it first loses 80% of its value to then make a 10x  Huh you end up with double the money Cheesy Not too impressive after suffering from an 80% loss on paper first before going up to double the original investment Cheesy

fixed
interesting project... bad luck some play money for this is stuck on coinsmarket...

but I will definetely join this one! is there a discord?

https://discordapp.com/invite/9pwt96R

Pages:
Jump to: