Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 4. (Read 111072 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I come from China , and I downloaded the 1.60 version before use,My wallet inside has foxcoin,But when I try to update to 1.60,‘360安全卫士’Tip Trojans
http://www.360.cn/ This is the official website of China ,You can download the‘360安全卫士’,Then tested,I also feel very strange , this is what the problem is , I'm very fond of foxcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
foxcoin 1.60  Contain Trojan
Are you kidding me
Please explain
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/ca2d597a1829cd8b524e595feb30c8e78ef7f23e642b86b1847e422fc4bce3bf/analysis/1396369028/

Seems like you're not right my friend.

Can you post your results?

- The dev has done great work with the wallet. Not sure why he'd put a virus in it.
foxcoin 1.60  Contain Trojan
Are you kidding me
Please explain
Activity: 233
After 2 weeks of complete network isolation I have to admit that you've done some really good job working on the FoxHole guys! It's simply awesome with these stats working. Very nice  Smiley
We'd really need to get to MintPal, so keep pushing the Vote button! You have 5 votes every hour!
Activity: 17
Oh, finnaly i recived my coins.
What is going on with fox?
Do you think that price will rise soon?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

Dynamic Price Change
You do not need to cancel and recreate an order to change the price. You can change the price of your orders at any time. Once the new API is up, you can change the price via API or our Android/iPhone app (coming soon).

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your FOX address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the FOX markets.
Markets
FOX/BTC
FOX/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team
I send ticket to cryptorush, couse i confirmed withdraw from poloniex on 26 march.
Activity: 3
I think you better make a support ticket at Cryptorush if the coin's have disappeared from Poloniex.
But make sure the coins are actually withdrawn there and the withdrawal order is not pending.
If I'm not mistaken Poloniex sends an e-mail with a confirmation link you have to click before the withdrawal will be executed.
Can sombody help me ;c?
Guys, yesterday i send 200k fox from adress x35arsiGkDCyGa1LhqfiBpd3bq2rmbdaws (poloniex) to wtRRDoj8zdri3VXMbbnUPbexxZrMiApZbv (cryptorush) i i still didnt recived coins ;/
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
It will be great if we hit Mintpal
Activity: 125
Anyone trying to get fox onto any exchanges yet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Price is very low now, think that this is good time to BUY.

Anything below 40 satoshi is great to buy
Activity: 1
My wallet dosnt sync fully. Connection is, but not sync
Diff and price are very low.
Its good time to buy.
Can we try increase network hash rate and slowly pump this co
Activity: 16
my wallet doesnt sync with the new version. Any idea what I can do?
There's a node you should add I believe

Yes - I think so but dont know which one...

Try all nodes from the first post?
Activity: 47

Yes - I think so but dont know which one...
Activity: 196
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: