Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 70. (Read 111114 times)

kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
CAN YOU POST THE CONF FILE!!!???

The conf is practically identical between all wallets. Probably you don't need it if you need it posted. The port number does not matter when soloing, you just set any port and connect to that port from cgminer/sgminer.

Here you go anyways, I improvised one for you:
Code:
listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=9919
gen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

The addnodes will be posted when the launch is near, but most likely you don't need those either, as the wallet will usually autodiscover them.
Activity: 74
CAN YOU POST THE CONF FILE!!!???
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Liseł taktyczny  Smiley
Activity: 126
30 Minutes pre-launch: Give all nodes the source
30 Minutes pre-launch: Get source compiled for OSX
15 Minutes pre-launch: Upload passworded binaries for Windows.
15 Minutes pre-launch: Upload passworded source code.
10 Minutes pre-launch: Give the first three pools the source.
Launch: Give out passwords.
Launch: Give 'all-clear' to pools.
5 Minutes post-launch: Upload the source to GitHub (doing it afterwards to make everything go smooth)
30 Minutes post-launch: Distribute the premine once it has matured.
I've been through the thread a couple times and can't seem to find this. But, is there a link for the Windows Wallet for FoxCoin somewhere?

Did you rly read the very first post?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've been through the thread a couple times and can't seem to find this. But, is there a link for the Windows Wallet for FoxCoin somewhere?
Activity: 74
sooooo??? where is the conf file?
Activity: 40
Got a website in the works? Helps on launch even if it just echoes what's in this announcement.

And if'n you gonna, i could do you some fox gfx used in the coin design.

Yeah a website soon after launch would be good, these days with so many coins, having a professional presentation and marketing will make people look past the possible pump n dump and give the coin more of a chance.
Activity: 112
Be kind man, don't be mankind
Got a website in the works? Helps on launch even if it just echoes what's in this announcement.

And if'n you gonna, i could do you some fox gfx used in the coin design.
I'll be hanging out in the #foxcoin freenode until launch if anyone feels like joining. not mine I just found that it exists. https://webchat.freenode.net/

Just join #foxcoin under the name AnonyFox_

Also, .conf is coming, hold on to your hats.

sweet, rdy for the .conf whenever you are
Activity: 98
I'll be hanging out in the #foxcoin freenode until launch if anyone feels like joining. not mine I just found that it exists. https://webchat.freenode.net/

Just join #foxcoin under the name AnonyFox_

Also, .conf is coming, hold on to your hats.
Activity: 3
Merit: 250
so I got no problem with the premine! hopefully some day it will not be used by the developers for pump and dump, but till then coins will survive this Smiley

Since 10 Million coin will approx. be mined in first 30 days, 25k really seems very low.

But so funny you calculated 284 years till mining finishes. Great way to immortalize yourself Smiley
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Excellent Tongue Ready for launch!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
DEVS: Do you need more pools (I've counted 5 already) or another public node?

Not with your reputation and feedback.
This F$%cking -rep is 2 days old and from an angry miner that does not know how to read..
Check all my pools give out from tx fees to super blocks, if the coin has them, to miners.
Also please check all my pools history and background, you will see I am trustworthy and i have already asked SaltySpitoon to clean that mess for me.

So with that settled, DEVS: Do you need a pool or another public node?
Activity: 3
Unfortunally I'll be at work when it launches but have already set up an event to close my current klondike miner and move to Fox (via batch final and event triggers). 

I won't have a wallet set up until over 4 hours after it starts so that is 1 large transfer that is due in I hope.

Btw will be on United-Miners with about 1 MH if everything triggers right.
Activity: 15

Okay, going to give this a try as my first participation in a coin launch.

I will be using the fox.hackshard.com pool, and trying to mine using a combination of cgminer, minerd and cudaminer on Mac and Linux.  I will have to probably use my windows VM to setup a wallet until other options are available.

I hope everything goes well, and I'm interested to see how the whole thing plays out.

Just a question (since I have a mac) have you tried using a mining program inside the VM? since openCL on osx is kinda of paltry?

I don't know, I find openCL works fine for AMD/ATI cards, and competitively with PC benchmarks I've seen, but it's horrible for Nvidia cards.  That's why I'm using cudaminer on my iMac with an Nvidia card.  It's almost three times faster than with OpenCL, but probably still way too slow.

I wouldn't bother mining in a VM, maybe it might work a bit, but would probably make my system less responsive, and it also adds network latency.  As a comparison, I am now mining LTC and Quark on my i7 iMac, using all 8 virtual cores, and maxing out my GPU with cudaminer, and it's still perfectly functional, and I barely notice.  I may not be making much, but it costs me nothing to do so.
Be kind man, don't be mankind
Just a question (since I have a mac) have you tried using a mining program inside the VM? since openCL on osx is kinda of paltry?

Asteroid mines scrypt fine in macos alongside cpuminer in a terminal, albeit slowing the mac to a megacrawl, but if you want that bit more mining speed and don't need the machine to do anything mac-like, install ubuntu on a spare drive and use that.
Activity: 29
Am I missing something here?  People talk of the Windows wallet but I can't find a link.  Has it been released and I've missed it?

Okay, going to give this a try as my first participation in a coin launch.

I will be using the fox.hackshard.com pool, and trying to mine using a combination of cgminer, minerd and cudaminer on Mac and Linux.  I will have to probably use my windows VM to setup a wallet until other options are available.

I hope everything goes well, and I'm interested to see how the whole thing plays out.

Pages:
Jump to: