Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 24. (Read 129693 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 14
I've been putting every bitcoin I mine into fractalcoin.  Congratz on being listed on poloinex also!  What do you think the coin should be valued at?
your idea looks like a joke,honey! Grin
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I've been putting every bitcoin I mine into fractalcoin.  Congratz on being listed on poloinex also!  What do you think the coin should be valued at?
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
Is your service ready for percentage based fees? If not, give the v1.2 beta of the wallet a try at github.

Version 1.2-beta is an optional update targeted at making percentage based fees trivial to support. It adds a new configuration option "-defaultsubtractfee". (you can also use defaultsubtractfee=1 in fractalcoin.conf) This configuration option makes it so that the transaction fees are automatically subtracted from the total amount of coins sent to the recipient. So, if you send Bob 50 FRAC, Bob might receive, say 49.5 FRAC, because 0.5 FRAC were paid in transaction fees.

This is aimed at making it easy to allow legacy infrastructure to support percentage based fees without relying on the maximum tx fee amount. Using this new mechanism, it should be safe for most services to set their static transaction fee as 0, and fees will automatically be taken out as funds are sent.

Note, it is beta software. It's been tested quite a bit, but is still prerelease software. If dealing with a large volume of transactions, use caution if adopting this release until it has been finalized and fully tested
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
fuck this shitcoin

lol. Sell me yours at these prices then, please. I've got bids out there on trex.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
this was just the first step, many more to come !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
poloniex:

Sell Orders    Total: 10 FRAC
Price   FRAC       BTC
0.00400000   10   0.04

thats more like what FRAC should be going for  Grin
On behalf of the dev team we'd like to thank you all for voting to get Fractalcoin onto Poloniex!

If you'd like to continue helping Fractalcoin then voting for us on CoinWarz would be appreciated, you can vote there once per hour.

our pleasure im sure  Wink
Activity: 34
On behalf of the dev team we'd like to thank you all for voting to get Fractalcoin onto Poloniex!

If you'd like to continue helping Fractalcoin then voting for us on CoinWarz would be appreciated, you can vote there once per hour.
Activity: 41
FRAC/BTC (Fractalcoin) market added to Poloniex.

we are live!!!

Grin
Thanks all to the votes, now let's support this coin and keep it going up in value and in adoption in the market.
FRAC/BTC (Fractalcoin) market added to Poloniex.

we are live!!!

Grin
Activity: 301
Please don't dump as soon as it hits Polo! If selling be patient Smiley Not teaching anyone to suck eggs, but if we want to take this to the moon, we need to conserve rocket fuel
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
It bittrex is going up like crazy, all are buying cause we will hit Poloniex SOON!
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
We have a small update in the works that we will need testers running services for. Bitcoin currently has an outstanding pull request to add a feature so that fees can be subtracted from the amount sent. This would mean a service could do "send XXX 50 FRAC" and then, fees will be withheld from that 50 FRAC, so that the end user would receive, say 49.9 FRAC or some such. We believe this will make adoption of percentage based fees much easier for services and should require only small changes to support.

If you run a service and would be interested in testing this out, say hi to me in our IRC channel, #fractalcoin Smiley
Activity: 186
We're now #1 with 10 more votes ahead of other coins behind. Keep voting until noon of tomorrow when polo adds us; did place a few buy orders and got many at about 23-25k sat. This is a great chance getting low? you never know where it is heading.  Shocked
Im buying in and waiting till it hits poloniex to profit!
POT is coming back strong, tell your friends to vote too!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Im buying in and waiting till it hits poloniex to profit!
number 1 spot on voting for poloniex  Grin Grin Grin

Excellent, I would sure like a few more insurance votes if anyone out there has not voted so far!  Time to accumulate more, we are mostly finished with PoW, another week or so it looks like.
number 1 spot on voting for poloniex  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 40
it will get added to polo soon and start a uptrend
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
It would be nice seing it rising again Smiley
Pages: