Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 25. (Read 129693 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 14
why not add anonymous feature?
+1

Good idea! I suggest Devs could  consider designing about this,maybe it will take Fractalcoin fly to Top10 Market Cap. Roll Eyes
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Come on guys

we need more 6 votes to go to polo tommorow !

help us to vote pls
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
why not add anonymous feature?
Activity: 38
Merit: 14
ohh nice every shark is crying about the falling price... Tongue
i like the coin, and the price is relative...
i work every free min. and i say, btc was worth some cent in the beginning.
Think we need some time, but we will be great.

hodl FTW!
May be you need to encount a situation  like this "got many Frac at 300k Sat,and it's falling to 10k Sat right now",then you will never want to say anything about above. Grin Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Pretty agree those of you who are eager to see more and more innovations, but you should think about the fact, like you want somebody just clones "innovations" elsewhere? At least I've seen DEVs are very active on the board to answer all of questions raised. No one can speak the next.
Activity: 186
We are 3/4 of the way through the POW, and about a week from the bonus day.  Once the daily mining dumps are all in the market, no where left to go but up.
We do need those Poloniex votes though!

Just 10 votes behind POT - tell your friends!

https://poloniex.com/voting

Grin

Agree. Hey all, you know polo picks two coins every week, right? This means FRAC will be on polo either Monday or middle of next week.

Dev, hope you can come up with something interesting which makes FRAC more attractive.

For those who "hate" FRAC, you know, FRAC firstly implemented Slingshield and percentage fee, and there is another coin which just cloned us. LOL.
Activity: 41
We are 3/4 of the way through the POW, and about a week from the bonus day.  Once the daily mining dumps are all in the market, no where left to go but up.
We do need those Poloniex votes though!

Just 10 votes behind POT - tell your friends!

https://poloniex.com/voting

Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ohh nice every shark is crying about the falling price... Tongue
i like the coin, and the price is relative...
i work every free min. and i say, btc was worth some cent in the beginning.
Think we need some time, but we will be great.

hodl FTW!
Activity: 29
fuck this shitcoin

Hey folks, if you don't like the coin, don't pick any up. No need to come in here and post shit like this.

As expected, there are going to Negative Nancy's posting doom and gloom. Let them sell, cause I know there are people that will buy it up.

Cheers!
Skunky
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Let´s see what the dev is saying..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Price at 20k-30k sat right now, the lowest ever, extreme heavy accumulation at this momment, just waiting for breakout.

For those starting up on FRAC, now it's the time to get in and buy some, in a matter of days price will go to the moon.

"Heavy accumulation"
Dude are you serious?
24hrs volume is 3.5btc Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Price at 20k-30k sat right now, the lowest ever, extreme heavy accumulation at this momment, just waiting for breakout.

For those starting up on FRAC, now it's the time to get in and buy some, in a matter of days price will go to the moon.
we hear it for the second week
and the price has since fallen by 5 times

and the main thing - fell trading volumes
it turns out that the coin is not interesting
Activity: 126
course only falls and becomes lower and lower
in my coin is overrated

expect a sharp fall in the price

recently there was a drop to 16K Satoshi
this is the second signal to sell

in addition, strongly decreased trading volumes
in the near future may cause mass sales
then price and 10K Satoshi will seem high...

I would like to believe that I am wrong...
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
What are the future plans?
Activity: 34
We have written a summarised version of the post fork update in the original post of the ANN.

If you would like full details of what happened then check out the detailed post fork update.
Activity: 175
Are there any new developments with this coin? At 1 million total coins, current price seems like a steal!
Activity: 40
the buy preassure looks really good but we are losing volume ! promote the coin in trollbox and twitter !
Activity: 34
Frac disabled on bittrex Huh

It's a safe measure of bittrex because of the fork...it will be online in a few short hours.

Bittrex should now be back up. And, for reference, the network never became unsafe. Safemode caused mining to stop for some pools, causing extremely long block times and large difficulty swings. There was never another fork made or anything like that, and never a risk of a double spend or anything like that. And everything should be good now. The network has progressed enough after the fork that there should be no more problems and no need for a wallet update.

We will be writing up a full analysis and report on what happened, but a good technical overview has been reported to the Dogecoin developers, which is what Fractalcoin was forked from. You can see that bug report here.

Activity: 140
why reward still at 20?? wtf Huh
Pages:
Jump to: