Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 14. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
The majors slowed down on adding coins to not dilute their sites and until after August 1st in general. Its not FRN fault its not on major exchanges. just keep doing what your doing, ill keep buying on Cryptopia. FRN is way better then a heck of a lot of other coins i hodl.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
July 26, 2017, 09:35:02 AM
Well i do not get it... apply for the exchange bittrex (that is not so difficult) And be more active on social media and perhaps start a slack or telegram group
as I understand bittrex has suspended paid coin addition and only adds cause of community interest, expressed via twitter, facebook, slack, ...
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 09:08:20 AM
Well i do not get it... apply for the exchange bittrex (that is not so difficult) And be more active on social media and perhaps start a slack or telegram group
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
July 24, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
Devs,

I think you should send a brochure to every maior newspaper, tv director and top 100 business.

This will make create some media interes and atleast some merchant interest

Hello !

Yes it is planned to send the packs to a few medias both web and mainstream.
About the big french corporations I'm afraid none of them would handle all the organization and accounting changes related to a new form of payment such as Francs. That's a big deal. Right now FRN is not even listed on a decent exchange.

We don't have a lot of €€€ either so we'll focus on small and middle sized businesses first.

About the mobile wallet it should be submitted to the Appstore in a matter of days now.
All the packs will be gradually launched as soon as the app is published on the App store. Then we'll follow up by working on the Android version.

I understand your strategy of focusing on small and medium size merchants first, but sending a brochure to managers of the biggest corps in the country will make the richest people in the country know about francs. This will mean a lot of investment coming from those families, and that will mean media coverage, more exchanges, more (small and medium) merchants getting interested...
Please consider sending the brochure to the (atleast 25) top merchant managers

Personally I would stick to sending it to various types of media (as outlined above). Getting merchants to accept FRN is a very, very long shot and the only way it might happen is if the media starts something first. Won't happen the other way around.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
July 23, 2017, 08:58:49 PM
Devs,

I think you should send a brochure to every maior newspaper, tv director and top 100 business.

Hello !

About the big french corporations I'm afraid none of them would handle all the organization and accounting changes related to a new form of payment such as Francs. That's a big deal. Right now FRN is not even listed on a decent exchange.

We don't have a lot of €€€ either so we'll focus on small and middle sized businesses first.

About the mobile wallet it should be submitted to the Appstore in a matter of days now.
All the packs will be gradually launched as soon as the app is published on the App store. Then we'll follow up by working on the Android version.

I understand your strategy of focusing on small and medium size merchants first, but sending a brochure to managers of the biggest corps in the country will make the richest people in the country know about francs. This will mean a lot of investment coming from those families, and that will mean media coverage, more exchanges, more (small and medium) merchants getting interested...
Please consider sending the brochure to the (atleast 25) top merchant managers
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 23, 2017, 04:21:40 AM
VOLUME ARE VERY LOW AT PRESENT. ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN VOLUME. KEEP IT UP. I NEVER WANT TO SEE MY FAV COIN FRN SLEEPING AGAIN..... Shocked Cheesy

PLEASE STOP YELLING

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM SIR ? ITS NOT YOUR OWN .......? ITS A OPEN FORUM, & EVERY MEMBER HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT HERE. YOU EVER NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF DELAYED WALLET.........PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLACE IF ITS DISTURB YOU, AND LEAVE THE HABIT OF PERSONAL ATTACK HERE.......

YOU SHALL caps down  Wink
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
July 22, 2017, 05:41:58 PM
I got a PM today which I thought might be interesting to share.

Hello,
I am writing to you to ask you a question about the Franc crypto currency project. I was fascinated by the idea of an deceased national currency being reborn in the cryptography medium and as I was doing research I have stumbled upon your coin.
So the first thing that popped into my mind is dealing with an idea like this is copyright issues. Did you have any legal issues branding your project after the Franc? I mean if you think about it, it is most likely some sort of a national heritage and creating a currency, even if it's digital should be some sort of a violation I would think. If you could shed some light on me I would be extremely grateful.

Hello,
Thank you for your interest.

FRN is registered as a brand under the name "black franc". Yet we use "Franc" as a generic term. About the logo, the olive branch, it is an ancient Franc drawing that is now under public domain as the author is long dead.

Francs as a currency are still used today in Switzerland or in some african countries. If we come across problems with the french authorities for whatever reason, it is still possible to register the name in another country. I guess there's always a solution.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
July 22, 2017, 05:24:20 PM
Devs,

Hello !

July 22, 2017, 01:42:57 PM
are you good bro?
Activity: 65
July 22, 2017, 09:35:08 AM
VOLUME ARE VERY LOW AT PRESENT. ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN VOLUME. KEEP IT UP. I NEVER WANT TO SEE MY FAV COIN FRN SLEEPING AGAIN..... Shocked Cheesy

PLEASE STOP YELLING

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM SIR ? ITS NOT YOUR OWN .......? ITS A OPEN FORUM, & EVERY MEMBER HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT HERE. YOU EVER NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF DELAYED WALLET.........PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLACE IF ITS DISTURB YOU, AND LEAVE THE HABIT OF PERSONAL ATTACK HERE.......
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 22, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

PLEASE STOP YELLING
July 22, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
Activity: 168
July 22, 2017, 01:27:40 AM

Devs,

FRN accepted campaign

That is an absolutely great idea!!!! And you have to get on it as soon as you can, and have the bandwidth to back it up, or else people may loose interest after the initial exposure. You gotta keep the momentum going!!!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
July 21, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

Devs,

FRN accepted campaign

Activity: 168
July 21, 2017, 05:23:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTnTi1Lq60

At least I filled my buy orders Cool

Same here. Glad that the coin deflated a little so that I could get in the opportunity a little more before the advertising campaign is released. By the way, how is that campaign going? Are you guys finally gonna start sending out the coins? Or are we still waiting on the phone wallet?
Activity: 102
July 21, 2017, 04:40:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTnTi1Lq60

At least I filled my buy orders Cool
July 20, 2017, 02:17:57 AM
HEALTHY CORRECTION RUNNING. IT IS GOOD FOR COIN. NEWCOMER CAN MAKE ENTRY @ LOWER LEVEL. FRN COMMUNITY GROWING DAY BY DAY. IN MY OPINION THE FUTURE OF FRN ARE VERY BRIGHT.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 17, 2017, 05:53:52 PM
I got a delayed wallet for FRN on yobit.

Do you know what this is?

What do you mean by delayed wallet?
July 17, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Hi all,

I came across this coin last night and it looks really good. I especially like the design, top notch! Would love to have such a gold coin haha:p
However, please do more on the part of social media and communication, especially since there is some traction surrounding francs

Keep up the good work!

Activity: 353
July 17, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
I'm glad to be a part of this team. I would continue posting sensible ideas and share onto it to my greatest extent.
I would love to carry this as my ad on twitter, if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: