Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 13. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
August 08, 2017, 04:13:36 PM
I think Emmanuel Macron will get a nice whiff of it once the actual advertising campaign is sent out!! When are you all sending it anyways?? It's been a long time now, is the phone wallet worked out now?? I thought that's what was holding it back.

There is an old saying:

Slow and steady wins the race.

Just look at Bitcoin. It took 8 years to reach at current price (3500$). I don't mind holding my FRN for 2-3 years. Have patience.

Activity: 168
August 08, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

As the Huffington post states:

As far as France is concerned, stability in its political leadership may help FRN grow further. Already, France’s new President Emmanuel Macron has indicated plans to promote the wider adoption of cryptocurrencies. He has initiated discussion in the parliament and has asked the bank to make public mini bonds to enable companies to finance their business. Since there is no denying that France is a country where State decisions exert significant control, this could be a very positive indicator for the future of FRN.

So, why don't we go to Macron and say about the coin?  Grin
Only a word from his mouth would take FRN to the MOON.  Grin

That is actually not a bad idea IMO.  >>  ^^  

Thanks for supporting me. We love France, we love Macron and we love FRN. A cryptophillic president will certainly advocate FRN due to it's true intention to be the France's national cryptocurrency. Hell yeah...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I say find a way to sneak in the back door while knocking on the front door.. just saying..

maybe get French merchants to offer points toward luxury purchases or something people don;t have and requires extreme thrift normally and then get the gov to make it an official program.  

I think Emmanuel Macron will get a nice whiff of it once the actual advertising campaign is sent out!! When are you all sending it anyways?? It's been a long time now, is the phone wallet worked out now?? I thought that's what was holding it back.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
August 08, 2017, 02:18:54 AM

As far as France is concerned, stability in its political leadership may help FRN grow further. Already, France’s new President Emmanuel Macron has indicated plans to promote the wider adoption of cryptocurrencies. He has initiated discussion in the parliament and has asked the bank to make public mini bonds to enable companies to finance their business. Since there is no denying that France is a country where State decisions exert significant control, this could be a very positive indicator for the future of FRN.

Thanks for supporting me. We love France, we love Macron and we love FRN. A cryptophillic president will certainly advocate FRN due to it's true intention to be the France's national cryptocurrency. Hell yeah...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I say find a way to sneak in the back door while knocking on the front door.. just saying..

maybe get French merchants to offer points toward luxury purchases or something people don;t have and requires extreme thrift normally and then get the gov to make it an official program.  

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
August 07, 2017, 01:51:38 PM
@EmmanuelMacron
August 07, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
August 06, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
Whatever you are going to do, you better do it now. BitCoin is exploding. You gotta send out the advertisements as soon as you can, and strike the iron while it is hot.

That is actually not a bad idea IMO.  >>  ^^ 

August 06, 2017, 06:45:27 PM
Whatever you are going to do, you better do it now. BitCoin is exploding. You gotta send out the advertisements as soon as you can, and strike the iron while it is hot.

August 05, 2017, 12:56:55 AM
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
August 04, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Nice work. Thanks for sharing the link to that article. No idea how many people read the articles on there, but certainly can't hurt.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
August 02, 2017, 01:25:38 PM
I hope the team will ride the wave of the Olympics Paris 2024 to bring attention to this coin just saying...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
August 01, 2017, 01:09:17 PM
Hello! Just found this project via news.bitcoin.com comments section and this seems very interesting. Is there any exchanges where I might get some francs?

Good job devs and keep up good work!

There are currently three exchanges trading Francs. I would get them from Cryptopia however as it has the highest volume on this one:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FRN_BTC

Now if we could only get them on Bittrex, it would really begin to take off, especially after the advertising campaign.
Do you mean FRN will be listed in bittrex?
Wow good news, hope that soon happen.
But seeing FRN trade in cryptopia is so lethargic the volume is only 0.06 BTC.
August 01, 2017, 11:56:46 AM
Hello! Just found this project via news.bitcoin.com comments section and this seems very interesting. Is there any exchanges where I might get some francs?

There are currently three exchanges trading Francs. I would get them from Cryptopia however as it has the highest volume on this one:

Now if we could only get them on Bittrex, it would really begin to take off, especially after the advertising campaign.
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
July 31, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

Activity: 364
July 30, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

legendary
July 30, 2017, 12:01:06 AM
So as far as the wallet app is concerned, is this close to the finished product minus some tweaking? I thought it was going to be based on Breadwallet's app? The current FRN app redirects to a website wallet instead of what I thought it would be like, such as Electrum, Breadwallet, etc. where the app would run on the phone

That's right. The mobile wallet is going to be a different application.
Apple have an ambiguous policy when it comes to cryptocurrencies and we hope they won't reject it.

The actual FRN application you can find on the Appstore and GPlay will still exist though we plan to update it with a new engine and new features. It is currently just a 1.0 version.

Also, Android version of the mobile wallet is already on track. All this takes time. The best would be to hire some workforce but we already spent a lot of money, at the same time we're not willing to use the premine. Complicated business. We should soon set up a public founding page, this will centralize all the current projects with a possibility to make public donations. All the invoices and freights related to the project will be published there as well.

For example, sending all the packs with the brochures will cost us around 250€. It would be helpful if we could pay these kind of things through donations.

You need a website like this so everyone can donate to what they consider the most useful thing

recompensas.pesetacoin.info

The Francs website is good. The website that you just provided has nothing.

Huh Huh Huh

Noone said francs website is not good...

The website i provided is the part of the bounties. There are addresses where you can donate linked to some tasks
July 29, 2017, 05:53:53 PM
So as far as the wallet app is concerned, is this close to the finished product minus some tweaking? I thought it was going to be based on Breadwallet's app? The current FRN app redirects to a website wallet instead of what I thought it would be like, such as Electrum, Breadwallet, etc. where the app would run on the phone

Apple have an ambiguous policy when it comes to cryptocurrencies and we hope they won't reject it.

The actual FRN application you can find on the Appstore and GPlay will still exist though we plan to update it with a new engine and new features. It is currently just a 1.0 version.

Also, Android version of the mobile wallet is already on track. All this takes time. The best would be to hire some workforce but we already spent a lot of money, at the same time we're not willing to use the premine. Complicated business. We should soon set up a public founding page, this will centralize all the current projects with a possibility to make public donations. All the invoices and freights related to the project will be published there as well.

For example, sending all the packs with the brochures will cost us around 250€. It would be helpful if we could pay these kind of things through donations.

You need a website like this so everyone can donate to what they consider the most useful thing

The Francs website is good. The website that you just provided has nothing.
legendary
July 28, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
July 27, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 03:28:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: