Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 2. (Read 137739 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 01:09:45 AM
francs.paris main site is down since 2 days.
explorer.francs.paris is also down .

Sorry, just an issue with the domain auto-renewal.

www.francs.paris
http://explorer.francs.paris
www.frn.cash
www.journaldufranc.com

Is there a similar issue happening again?  The sites are down.  Need to get the wallet so I can move the coins from Cryptopia as they are delisting it.  Thanks!

These sites are offline/unresponsive/not updated and there is no more online wallet access, or ability to download the desktop wallet, and as people mentioned above the network and wallets aren't working.  1) Can't move the coins because of the blockchain being down and 2) there's no where to move them TO.

What can we do guys.
There is not much we can do for this kind of project, even their team seems to do nothing and make everything dormant, this project is dead, they don't exist at all, all the sites offline so dev.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 12:44:31 AM

www.francs.paris
www.frn.cash
www.journaldufranc.com

Is there a similar issue happening again?  The sites are down.  Need to get the wallet so I can move the coins from Cryptopia as they are delisting it.  Thanks!

These sites are offline/unresponsive/not updated and there is no more online wallet access, or ability to download the desktop wallet, and as people mentioned above the network and wallets aren't working.  1) Can't move the coins because of the blockchain being down and 2) there's no where to move them TO.

What can we do guys.
November 07, 2018, 12:40:41 AM
We have only TWO more days to withdraw the FRN coins out of Cryptopia.

What are we supposed to do?!

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
October 25, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
This coin is going to be delisted from Novaexchange if it does not receive any new blocks... anyone interested in it?

It seems Novaexchanges FRN wallet is stuck, I mined a few blocks some days ago but their block count didn't go up and I eventually gave up on it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
This coin is going to be delisted from Novaexchange if it does not receive any new blocks... anyone interested in it?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
October 15, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
This is what happens when you make no staking rewards in wallets.  People are not willing to keep the wallet open on their machines earning them coins. POS Coins distribute the blockchain in the most economical and environmental way and reward stakers with coins.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
Not sure what caused the frn.cash service to crash. Should be re-up soon.

@calcifer

I think I already explained it. The chain have been stucked a few times (actually, many times) over the last few months. That is happening when the big miner leaves in the middle of a block leaving the difficulty too high for the other miners, therefore making the chain stop. I had to rent some mining power to start it back. Otherwise it would sometime take a whole day to resume.

That is most likely the reason why we got such a high rate of orphaned blocks. The chain is suffering because of the weakness of the network.
I'm not aware of the anomalies you pointed out on the previous page. I assume they are created because of the same causes. If you doubt about the code, freely review it. I don't think the other devs would do anything suspicious in my back.

I would not recommend doing any transactions now. The chain seems to be stuck again since 10-Oct-2018. There is a very high risk of losing your coins.  I did lose mine from transacting from yobit to my wallet when it was stuck last time. Dev team need to fix this like they did before and many times in past.
October 13, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
For your wallet, might need to get the nodes from Yobit, which I think is the only exchange?  Is Novaexchange running it?  They don't accept USA accounts.

http://explorer.francs.paris/

https://github.com/FRN-Crypto/FRN  Code is there.

I love the French people and would be willing to help with this.

Activity: 3
October 12, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
my wallett can t sync, i ve to withdraw from cryptopia "Aucune source de bloc disponible"! where are dev?
October 09, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

www.francs.paris
www.frn.cash
www.journaldufranc.com

October 09, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
There is also Paris coin.  I wonder which one has a more active Dev team at the moment, and which one is getting traction in France.
October 09, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
NEWS...

Francs delisted on Cryptopia!

Two messages received from Cryptopia support team:

"30 Day Delisting Notice

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of coin(s) that have been put into delisting status on Cryptopia. We are committed to ensuring the coins we have available to trade on the exchange adhere to our stringent ethical, legal and technical standards outlined in our Listing Policy which can be viewed here: Listing Policy.

After conducting a thorough review, it has been determined that the above coin(s) no longer comply and as such, we are delisting:

FRN

For further information regarding Cryptopia's delisting guidelines, our full policy can be viewed here: Delisting Policy.

Please note that we will permanently delist the above coin(s) on 09/10/2018. Trade markets are now closed, and we recommend cancelling any open orders. To ensure your funds are off the exchange before the above coin(s) is removed, please withdraw any balances to a compatible wallet at your earliest convenience. Please note that any queries or issues locating a compatible wallet or block explorer should be directed to the coin's development team.

We would like to reassure you that Cryptopia only delists coins that could expose our users to risk, if you have any questions regarding this please contact our Support Team

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team"

and #2

"Delisting notice clarification

To clarify our previous email, the date of the coin delisting announcement is 9 October 2018 and trade markets are now closing. The last day the coins will be on the exchange will be 11 November 2018, you have until this date to withdraw any balances to a compatible wallet.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team"

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FRN_BTC
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
Activity: 8
September 12, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
FRN is designed to protect their users from damaged organizations. I believe you will have a good ecosystem for this organization.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
August 13, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
new website but no social media activity, no new merchants, no activities for the community, no new exchanges, no new code
cmmon devs!!
Activity: 4
August 10, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
No telegram group indeed. Yet another disappointment with FRN Project...

he created a group in telegrams for convenient communication and development of social media
https://t.me/ParisCoin
August 08, 2018, 03:22:33 PM
It's back up !

What's back up? Unclear post.  Different things from them have been down or not updated.

Edit to add:

As of right now...

The last Twitter post was 1 YEAR ago, last August.

The last Reddit post (from users, not official) was 3 months ago.

This "Explorer 2" link in the announcement goes to a betting site ===>  http://185.14.184.239:4444/  goes to https://oleobet.com/

Meanwhile mining is going on every single day.

They are just packing on the coins.

I usually don't wish people ill, however I don't wish too much success on this project:

it is clear that they are not updating information, the Android wallet is still not working, links are down, NO communication on any of their channels... like I said before, they are mining and stocking up on those coins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
It's back up !
Activity: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
@DroidR17A

Francs-qt folder include minerd.exe which get flagged by most antivirus software. You can safely ignore it.

@CoinMenX

The total supply is 11 millions. The circulating supply as of today is 5,194,827
Block halving will happen from 5,500,000, going from 20FRN per block to 10FRN per block.

CoinMarketCap have been asked to update the statistics

As per Dev, it was supposed to half at 5.5 mil . As per explorer  the coin emission is at 6.2 mil already but still not halved.. They are least bothered.. Just mining themselfs and selling..   
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
Strange has no update, the dev has disappeared, the links of contacts are with errors, someone knows what is happening or we can conclude that it is an abandoned project? When observing some coins in the cryptopia the great majority this so, with a volume low or almost nil.

This is weird. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: