Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON] - page 4. (Read 3124 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.
I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,
at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
usually projects with high ratings on ICObench are far from the word Scam !,
they are already verified there, so don't worry about Freelanex
My concern is not about being scam or not. Sure, I trust Freelanex that they are real. My concern is their ability to produce, deliver and sustain the expected services as promised. Some projects were real and genuine during ICO alright, but after their token sale and listing on the market, their coins have no value... I hope you get my point now?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
the Freelanex team is confident, why all can't trust them?
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.
I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,
at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
usually projects with high ratings on ICObench are far from the word Scam !,
they are already verified there, so don't worry about Freelanex
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Yes its true, there have been several instances where companies with high and positive reviews ended up failing to produce a good platform for their users. The team should be committed to their work and provide the much expected results either than relying so much on their "high" ratings and reviews

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Yes, we have good positive thoughts that we can win the market, because of the project nature. And we will do it somehow, belive on the team, not the exchanges and other things Smiley
Of course,there is no doubt because the life and success of a project is depends on the team that makes way for the project to succeed. Without the effort of the team,the project would be dead. I believed Freelanex will succeed no matter what happens and that is because of the good project platform,effective marketing strategy and team support.
This kind of spirit has to be done by community members, I like it,
for sure if it's not FUD then the project will be fine, I know there are some who don't like Freelanex but that will make the team more excited
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Yes, we have good positive thoughts that we can win the market, because of the project nature. And we will do it somehow, belive on the team, not the exchanges and other things Smiley
Of course,there is no doubt because the life and success of a project is depends on the team that makes way for the project to succeed. Without the effort of the team,the project would be dead. I believed Freelanex will succeed no matter what happens and that is because of the good project platform,effective marketing strategy and team support.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

I know for sure that the Freelanex team are envisioned to create a global working environment to provide better job opportunities in order to promote transparent business conditions. So if transparency is your hallmark, then what's preventing you from allowing investors to see the progress of your token sakes?

Idk why you guys always asking the same question when we answer for that. Yes, there is nothing to hide, and we are not hiding about our raisings. And let's see, if someone shows fake raisings on website you guys gonna believe them? we don't wanna manipulate anyone, and we will declare our raisings from round 1 through our social media's, and from round 2 will be live all the raisings for sure.

Definitely we always trying to do what we promised Smiley

thank you for the response and we will wait for the best steps from the team

Every investor wants transparency and it is not about thinking negative. It is just an example of the assumptions that investors will start making if token sales are not being displayed to them during the whole process. And that is why I'm trying to encourage team to display the progress.

Yes, I support this suggestion, because the progress of token sales shows transparency and gives investors confidence.

Everything will be declare to the public soon through our social channels Smiley

I know for sure that the Freelanex team are envisioned to create a global working environment to provide better job opportunities in order to promote transparent business conditions. So if transparency is your hallmark, then what's preventing you from allowing investors to see the progress of your token sakes?

the freelanex team did not prevent it, you can see progress on P2PB2B, there is a green line, and now the green line has reached half,
and that is good news because Freelanex has so far been running IEO smoothly

With regards to token sale you have to understand that this is not an ICO so meaning to say the exchanges have the first information on how is the amount raised but I think the better question is. Are they(exchanges) updating the amount raised to freelanex team? Not just that green bar or maybe it will be released once the tokensale is over. But I guess, let us just wait until the sale is over then we can go from there. We, as part of the community to support this project. Why not we promote it further for its success, show our support and for sure it will succeed.

Appreciate mate, yes only CEO has the access to the numbers, and any exchanges are not providing their API, specially p2pb2b and Shortex as I know, but we can track all details through freelanex account. That's why it's hard to add an actual raising percentage and the number for the website. And yes, we can add fake details as others do, we don't need to manipulate our supporters with fake information. That's why we saying we will declare all informations after round 1 and will show on the website as well.

the freelanex team did not prevent it, you can see progress on P2PB2B, there is a green line, and now the green line has reached half,

With regards to token sale you have to understand that this is not an ICO so meaning to say the exchanges have the first information on how is the amount raised but I think the better question is. Are they(exchanges) updating the amount raised to freelanex team? Not just that green bar or maybe it will be released once the tokensale is over. But I guess, let us just wait until the sale is over then we can go from there. We, as part of the community to support this project. Why not we promote it further for its success, show our support and for sure it will succeed.
I like this project, I bought it on P2PB2B and the price of the bonus given now is already a lot of 25%,
moreover the first stage of the IEO will soon be finished, so don't worry about the problem of progress,
the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin

Totally agreed that because from 9 days the bonus will be 15% and then for round 3 will be no bonus at all. But I believe we don't need to offer any bonus when we gonna list IEO on a top exchange because the price will be definitely high when listing, also we believe that we will able to make market stable with ongoing methods ( cannot declare exactly, but we have everything). yes, if you delay you will lose good opportunity Smiley

I like this project, I bought it on P2PB2B and the price of the bonus given now is already a lot of 25%,
moreover the first stage of the IEO will soon be finished, so don't worry about the problem of progress,
the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin
if the bonus is 50% maybe now I already bought it hehe, who has funds to buy is very lucky,
many people see Freelanex has a good rating, and the project also looks strong, so congratulations

Sorry mate you are late, but still have a chance to get 25% and then you will lose 25% as well Wink btw appreciate for the confidence on us and we will always trying to keep this confidence on out supporters Smiley

yes you are absolutely right, with the progress in P2PB2B it has also provided sufficient information, although the number of tokens sold is unknown,
but I don't know if we login there will be have detailed information?

I am really surprised that nevertheless, you have decided to use p2pb2b for Freelanex IEO. there are a lot of accusations in their way of doing business and if something goes wrong you project will be negatively marked because of them.
Here is accusation thread about them: BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM: P2PB2B claim to be worlds biggest exchange !

We are aware of the risk and we have all the details about them, and also we got positive feedback from their previous IEO's as well, and personally I also have some doubts about them and their operations, but so far everything going smoothly. And that's why we decided to list on shortex, because of some people don't trust p2pb2b, so now people can buy FLXC from shortex instead if p2pb2b.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

yes you are absolutely right, with the progress in P2PB2B it has also provided sufficient information, although the number of tokens sold is unknown,

I am really surprised that nevertheless, you have decided to use p2pb2b for Freelanex IEO. there are a lot of accusations in their way of doing business and if something goes wrong you project will be negatively marked because of them.
Here is accusation thread about them: BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM: P2PB2B claim to be worlds biggest exchange !
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes
Demanding for a live report of the progress of the token sales doesn't mean the community is against them or can't trust them. They just want something that will boost investors' confidence that's all.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork

the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin
if the bonus is 50% maybe now I already bought it hehe, who has funds to buy is very lucky,
many people see Freelanex has a good rating, and the project also looks strong, so congratulations
Activity: 1330
C O M B O

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

COMBONetwork

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

COMBONetwork

Every investor wants transparency and it is not about thinking negative. It is just an example of the assumptions that investors will start making if token sales are not being displayed to them during the whole process. And that is why I'm trying to encourage team to display the progress.

Yes, I support this suggestion, because the progress of token sales shows transparency and gives investors confidence.
The team has answered all the questions, and they already have the intention after IEO ends,
 so don't worry, friends, everyone will know how Freelanex will progress at the end.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: