Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON] - page 8. (Read 3124 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Can't wail till IEO starts. Does someone know the date?

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.

IEO will start today and it is round 1, right? So let say, many investors are there on both exchanges to participate and let say, the only available supply example is 1miliion what if the total contribution will be more than that? are you going to sell the other tokens for round 2 and 3? or are you still going to stick with the plan? you know, I did a lot of research on this and this project got a lot of attention so meaning to say, there are possibilities that it would be sold out especially with the current market condition that BTC is starting to move up.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
copper member
why do you have to lock the airdrop for 3 months? that's a very long time for us airdrop hunters,
have you thought about that? it shouldn't be done because it won't have a big impact on Freelanex

We don't need any unnecessary dump for a token price, but we will release tokens for bounty hunters at the same time, the bounty is long-time work and, I think Airdrop guys can wait sometimes because we will release definitely from 3 months.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
why do you have to lock the airdrop for 3 months? that's a very long time for us airdrop hunters,
have you thought about that? it shouldn't be done because it won't have a big impact on Freelanex
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I really hope that your team is interested in the success and implementation of the project. Therefore, I will wait until you publicly disclose the results of the investigation to the team. Igor Karavaev is a fraudster who has already brought a lot of losses to investors in many projects. Don't make the same mistake that ruined other projects.

Thank you, and you know we cannot dismiss someone when we launch the IEO, we don't need to face any issues with it especially in bad reviews from a former advisor after we had an investigation we decided to keep him outside and he will be advisor only for docs. No worries we are not letting them to ruin this project Smiley

People with very bad reputations like this can really have a very negative influence on the success of the project so I think in order to make yourselves clean and prove to the community that you guys do not condone scam practices, it is better you dismiss him off completely, instead of just keeping him outside. My humble opinion.
copper member
I really hope that your team is interested in the success and implementation of the project. Therefore, I will wait until you publicly disclose the results of the investigation to the team. Igor Karavaev is a fraudster who has already brought a lot of losses to investors in many projects. Don't make the same mistake that ruined other projects.

Thank you, and you know we cannot dismiss someone when we launch the IEO, we don't need to face any issues with it especially in bad reviews from a former advisor after we had an investigation we decided to keep him outside and he will be advisor only for docs. No worries we are not letting them to ruin this project Smiley

Yes, that is good, but it might continue to be done. This is a request or promise that they made first, let the freelanex project run as it should and I'm sure everything will gradually improve
in fact this is our hope that its value can be maintained if the commitment to burn coins from the proceeds remains to be done

I think even if the FLXC tokens are not locked,the price will still be stable and will rise sharply. It depends on a good and effective marketing strategy to attract more buyers and investors,including of burning tokens and support of the developers of this project.
it is true that the strategy has a very big influence, but don't misunderstand that a lot of coins in the market can depress market prices, but hopefully the Freelanex team has anticipated it

That's why we are unlocking tokens annually, we will not unlock all tokens the same time, and within 3 years of the period, we will unlock the tokens. that's why we are doing buybacks for 3 years. And also in 3 years, there will be high transactions on FLXC because of the Freelanex platform, and yes, we believe that we will be able to keep warm our token price with these things.
Our best wishes for the Freelanex project
Thank you, and tomorrow onward we will start IEO round 1, hopefully you will participate Smiley

Yes, that is good, but it might continue to be done. This is a request or promise that they made first, let the freelanex project run as it should and I'm sure everything will gradually improve
in fact this is our hope that its value can be maintained if the commitment to burn coins from the proceeds remains to be done

I think even if the FLXC tokens are not locked,the price will still be stable and will rise sharply. It depends on a good and effective marketing strategy to attract more buyers and investors,including of burning tokens and support of the developers of this project.
it is true that the strategy has a very big influence, but don't misunderstand that a lot of coins in the market can depress market prices, but hopefully the Freelanex team has anticipated it

That's why we are unlocking tokens annually, we will not unlock all tokens the same time, and within 3 years of the period, we will unlock the tokens. that's why we are doing buybacks for 3 years. And also in 3 years, there will be high transactions on FLXC because of the Freelanex platform, and yes, we believe that we will be able to keep warm our token price with these things.

Yes, I understand that it will be done, I am sure the team will be able to maintain it, even though it will temporarily fall first, and it will go up slowly and of course it requires a suitable time

Yes, we believe that it will not necessary additional backup after 3 years when Freelanex platform start to perform Smiley

Because we are planning to reduce some percentage from total supply through the burn, and at the same time freelanex platform will start the perform on FLXC transaction and usage. After 3 years we hope through freelanex platform we can increase circulation of the FLXC and keep the token price stable or grow.

I think it will be even more difficult to stabilize prices, because after three years won't locked tokens be distributed? the market will be flushed with lots of coins, it would be better if the coin burning program is maintained

Yes, we hope so. But we cannot predict exactly the price will be up continuously for a long time, so we have to proceed with these steps as well until FLXC start perform on the freelanex platform and also in the market. We will do everything to keep the price stable.
Looking forward for the success of this project. The decline and price increase in the market is a normal trend but by the help of project developers and effective marketing strategy ,the FLXC tokens will not lose value as the time goes by. Good luck team.
Really appreciate, no worries we will do everything to keep the price stable, and of course, increase the price, and we will never abandon the FLXC, because it will be the future of Freelanex platform. So definitely we have to grow the price and stable Smiley thank you for the support

The price of a coin on the market is usually dependent on so many external factors and there is very little the team can do about it. Sometimes, even the fall of Bitcoin alone can affect the price of a coin negatively. To me, the 3 years token burn that the team has promised is ok and can still have a significant impact on the token price so let's give them the needed support

Yes, we are not doing only burn tokens for the next 3 years, in freelanex platform will use mostly FLXC tokens, token transaction and usage will warm the token circulation, with 3 years of the period we will be able to increase FLXC circulation through freelanex platform, until then as a backup we will do buybacks. So no worries, we will do everything to keep promises.

Many at times, when you go through the roadmap of some projects, you will find them indicating clearly when they plan on listing on exchanges after token sale but your roadmap is silent on this. Does that mean you have no intentions of getting on the market anytime soon?

No, it will not, round 3 will start the first half in January with the release of Freelanex alpha version. Once IEO round 3 finished within a few days we will list FLXC for exchanges, you can consider it before February or in Q1, 2020

Many at times, when you go through the roadmap of some projects, you will find them indicating clearly when they plan on listing on exchanges after token sale but your roadmap is silent on this. Does that mean you have no intentions of getting on the market anytime soon?
don't worry, they will do IEO tomorrow on P2PB2B,
usually the exchange will also register the token on its platform,
I'm sure Freelanex will enter the exchange in the near future

Yes it is, we already signed for the agreement with p2pb2b and shortex for listing as well. Once round 3 completed we will list for trading ASAP.

The price of a coin on the market is usually dependent on so many external factors and there is very little the team can do about it. Sometimes, even the fall of Bitcoin alone can affect the price of a coin negatively. To me, the 3 years token burn that the team has promised is ok and can still have a significant impact on the token price so let's give them the needed support
usually the total supply affects the price of a token or coin, if the token has a small total supply,
the token has a high price, and for FLXC may I know how much the total supply

It is not a small supply, 10b token supply. but we will lock 45% tokens including team tokens and reserved as well. And also airdrop allocation will be locked for 3 months. Same time we will do the burning process until the platform start perform on FLXC.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
usually the total supply affects the price of a token or coin, if the token has a small total supply,
the token has a high price, and for FLXC may I know how much the total supply
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
don't worry, they will do IEO tomorrow on P2PB2B,
usually the exchange will also register the token on its platform,
I'm sure Freelanex will enter the exchange in the near future
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
Because we are planning to reduce some percentage from total supply through the burn, and at the same time freelanex platform will start the perform on FLXC transaction and usage. After 3 years we hope through freelanex platform we can increase circulation of the FLXC and keep the token price stable or grow.

I think it will be even more difficult to stabilize prices, because after three years won't locked tokens be distributed? the market will be flushed with lots of coins, it would be better if the coin burning program is maintained

Yes, we hope so. But we cannot predict exactly the price will be up continuously for a long time, so we have to proceed with these steps as well until FLXC start perform on the freelanex platform and also in the market. We will do everything to keep the price stable.
Looking forward for the success of this project. The decline and price increase in the market is a normal trend but by the help of project developers and effective marketing strategy ,the FLXC tokens will not lose value as the time goes by. Good luck team.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Yes, I understand that it will be done, I am sure the team will be able to maintain it, even though it will temporarily fall first, and it will go up slowly and of course it requires a suitable time
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

copper member
I think I agree with you guys that users on the freelanex platform must pass KYC procedures before they will be eligible to receive payments from clients. At least this will go a long way to minimize customers' risk of being scammed by unscrupulous freelancers on the platform

Looking at the anonymity of blockchain and how most crypto users want to keep their identity from being exposed, do you think users would be attracted to your platform if they realize KYC is a must on the platform?
It all depends on the people who want to join if they like it, of course they will do it, and in the current situation we can find out that many projects that ask for kyc in my opinion are familiar
KYC helps investors to secure their funds, but in the world of crypto currency it cannot always be proven,
some projects have broken that promise, I hope Freelanex will not leave their investors

No worries, we keep our promises always. Here for us, KYC procedure is very important, because we have to verify every freelancer, that will make sure we have genuine freelancers for our Clients.

Why is it that all your Advisors don't list Freelanex as part of their respective professional portfolios? Not a single one of them mentioned your company. Can you please request them to include Freelanex. I am not saying that you just include them without their knowledge, but it would be reassuring to your potential buyers that you do really have legit Advisors. What do you think?

As you see here, we have experienced and rated Advisors, most of them already finished 30+ projects, and they are not updating each and every project on their LinkedIn accounts, and only Hamza Khan and Raffaele updated. So far we didn't request them to update it, but anyone can pm and ask anything about us or about the project anytime, they will answer and they have to. Also, without noticing them we cannot proceed with this project so far.

Yes, as promised we will do buybacks and burn tokens for the next 3 years quarterly, which will help to some kind on price stabilize when we unlock the locked tokens, and also we will work for increase FLXC transactions in the freelanex platform.

www.cd3d.app

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Why is it that all your Advisors don't list Freelanex as part of their respective professional portfolios? Not a single one of them mentioned your company. Can you please request them to include Freelanex. I am not saying that you just include them without their knowledge, but it would be reassuring to your potential buyers that you do really have legit Advisors. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: