Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON] - page 9. (Read 3124 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
I think I agree with you guys that users on the freelanex platform must pass KYC procedures before they will be eligible to receive payments from clients. At least this will go a long way to minimize customers' risk of being scammed by unscrupulous freelancers on the platform

Looking at the anonymity of blockchain and how most crypto users want to keep their identity from being exposed, do you think users would be attracted to your platform if they realize KYC is a must on the platform?
It all depends on the people who want to join if they like it, of course they will do it, and in the current situation we can find out that many projects that ask for kyc in my opinion are familiar
KYC helps investors to secure their funds, but in the world of crypto currency it cannot always be proven,
some projects have broken that promise, I hope Freelanex will not leave their investors
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
To my understanding. This project caters customers and freelancers. First question, are you planning to expand the business let say another platform? Second is when it comes to freelancers, I believe that you are going to allow only the best and trustworthy people so do you have like a mechanism that can at least identify them or even verify their portfolios?

For your first question - No, but we have decided to take over another mid-scaled freelancer platform, and negotiations going on, because we need good user base, freelancers and client base for start operations and their help for keep operations going on, and we have some negotiations with have partnerships with few outsourcing companies, hopefully we will have them too.

Second question- Yes, everyone must pass the KYC before bidding on the jobs, and we will not verify their portfolios when starting, but when we ranked them they have to get verified their portfolios, it will be done manually. Also, tests are optional, if someone wanted to become a skilled freelancer in the Freelanex platform they can have a test, all basic test are free.

According to the roadmap, Q3 2019 was for Partnership with world recognized companies and Professionals. Please what and who are some of the world recognized companies and Professionals that you were able to partnered with?
It looks like Freelanex will collaborate with X10 Agency and NanoTech,
and I hope that the institution will also be included in it, in 3 days going to IEO, keep up the good work.
Yes, hopefully it will run well, and can achieve the target in selling IEO, and with the collaboration carried out with X10 Agency and NanoTech, it can be profitable with both parties, hopefully good cooperation and can be a concern.
if only partnering with 2 companies, in my opinion it is very lacking, several large projects have collaborated with large companies in the field of technology, such as Microsoft and even Samsung, can Freelanex in the future do it?

I agree with your opinion,the more large companies collaborated by Freelanex there is a great hope for success. With that , the value of FLXC token will also have a chance to grow. And therefore,Freelanex will lasts in crypto space.

Yes, these 4 partners which are mentioned on the website are real partners who backed us for the project. We will add more partners as soon as possible, payment gateways partnerships, blockchain-related partnerships, education-related partnerships, freelancer based partnerships and more.

Good to know that. Freelanex has a great potential to grow in crypto market and capable of developing in the future. So,we should not miss this opportunity to invest in this good project of Freelanex.

Yes, we will do everything to make sure that freelanex become a success in the market and to make secure your investment.

I think I agree with you guys that users on the freelanex platform must pass KYC procedures before they will be eligible to receive payments from clients. At least this will go a long way to minimize customers' risk of being scammed by unscrupulous freelancers on the platform

Not only receive payments, every freelancer must pass the KYC process for bidding as well. For client, it is necessary to pass the KYC, but when client offers a job they have to make the deposit before starting the job, so we can make sure the client will pay for the freelancer as well.

Unsold tokens will be burned, and also we will do buybacks and burn tokens quarterly, for that we will allocate 15% of the net profit for the next 3 years. and also in freelanex platform using FLXC tokens other than fiat, and token usage and circulation will help to keep FLXC price stable or increase.

Good steps taken, by burning tokens continuously will make less liquidity, but don't forget the demand for tokens must be maintained. But why only 3 years? does that mean after 3 years that option no longer exists?

Because we are planning to reduce some percentage from total supply through the burn, and at the same time freelanex platform will start the perform on FLXC transaction and usage. After 3 years we hope through freelanex platform we can increase circulation of the FLXC and keep the token price stable or grow.

Looking at the anonymity of blockchain and how most crypto users want to keep their identity from being exposed, do you think users would be attracted to your platform if they realize KYC is a must on the platform?

Yes, KYC for the Freelanex platform, mainly for freelancers. But for clients, they can offer jobs without pass the KYC. And as you said, everyone has to pass the KYC even from exchanges, and I'm not thinking KYC will be a huge issue for the crypto users.

It all depends on the people who want to join if they like it, of course they will do it, and in the current situation we can find out that many projects that ask for kyc in my opinion are familiar

Yes, I agreed with you. KYC will not necessary for most of the projects that can proceed as anonymously if it's related to crypto transactions or something similar.  But in this field, we are dealing with the job market, so we have to make sure that we are creating a safe environment for our clients. But it is for verification purposes, and anyone can work with usernames or alias without exposing their real identity for the public, if needed they can share with their customers, depending on the situation and freelancer have the right to decide.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Unsold tokens will be burned, and also we will do buybacks and burn tokens quarterly, for that we will allocate 15% of the net profit for the next 3 years. and also in freelanex platform using FLXC tokens other than fiat, and token usage and circulation will help to keep FLXC price stable or increase.

Good steps taken, by burning tokens continuously will make less liquidity, but don't forget the demand for tokens must be maintained. But why only 3 years? does that mean after 3 years that option no longer exists?
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
According to the roadmap, Q3 2019 was for Partnership with world recognized companies and Professionals. Please what and who are some of the world recognized companies and Professionals that you were able to partnered with?
and I hope that the institution will also be included in it, in 3 days going to IEO, keep up the good work.
Yes, hopefully it will run well, and can achieve the target in selling IEO, and with the collaboration carried out with X10 Agency and NanoTech, it can be profitable with both parties, hopefully good cooperation and can be a concern.
if only partnering with 2 companies, in my opinion it is very lacking, several large projects have collaborated with large companies in the field of technology, such as Microsoft and even Samsung, can Freelanex in the future do it?

I agree with your opinion,the more large companies collaborated by Freelanex there is a great hope for success. With that , the value of FLXC token will also have a chance to grow. And therefore,Freelanex will lasts in crypto space.

Yes, these 4 partners which are mentioned on the website are real partners who backed us for the project. We will add more partners as soon as possible, payment gateways partnerships, blockchain-related partnerships, education-related partnerships, freelancer based partnerships and more.

Good to know that. Freelanex has a great potential to grow in crypto market and capable of developing in the future. So,we should not miss this opportunity to invest in this good project of Freelanex.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
To my understanding. This project caters customers and freelancers. First question, are you planning to expand the business let say another platform? Second is when it comes to freelancers, I believe that you are going to allow only the best and trustworthy people so do you have like a mechanism that can at least identify them or even verify their portfolios?
copper member
can you tell us which company will be the next Freelanex partner?
It seems like this will be good news
Please follow our social media channels, will be announced soon once everything has finalized.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
can you tell us which company will be the next Freelanex partner?
It seems like this will be good news
copper member

No, you have to check what we said before, our major partners are Nanotech, Amcon Innovation, X10 Agency and Adsist Media, this is the partners who stay with us from the beginning, and as we said before we will introduce more partnerships, and honestly not Google, Microsoft, Apple or Samsung, because in reality, those are not partners, they have used small service only, if you check carefully you will realize. So, we also can use those companies as partners, even IBM as well to show the public. But here we added real partners who backed us for freelanex project in reality. Will add more partners after negotiations are done.

Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
copper member
Freelanex have the desire to help in fixing our global economic crisis which realy good but aside from that what are the other purpose of Freelanex? Why it is so important to invest in Freelanex?

The Freelance Economy is the latest and by far the strongest transformational factor in the global employment landscape, which already has huge space to cover. Let's say in general, we are gonna create millions of job opportunities for professionals all over the world. And Freelanex platform will use FLXC tokens with discounted prices, token circulation and buybacks will help for keeping FLXC token value stable or increase, which will help for our investors and FLXC token holders.

I'm sure by now the project have been able to identify its competitors and how to compete with them. So I want to know the competitive advantages Freelanex have over its competitors and how you can take over the market.

yes, definitely. Our major competitors will be rated and major freelancer platforms which already have huge user bases, yes it will be a big challenge. But if you read our whitepaper, you will get better idea of how we are different from others and what is the differences from others and what is the solutions for the current market issues for freelancers and clients. With these solutions, definitely we can take over the market within a few years.

the price of tokens will go up if the demand for Freelanex buyers is high, it doesn't matter if their tokens are not burned,
but I hope they burn them so the ecosystem will go well

I strongly support the stages of burning tokens from a project, because reducing the liquidity of tokens on the market will make circulation less and economic laws will play, but they will not apply if Freelanex is not serious about creating interest in these tokens

Please will there be new tokens creation or it is just once so the total supply is fixed?..also, what will happen to unsold tokens?
10Billion FLXC tokens is enough to circulate for the full life span of the Freelanex platform. Half of this total supply shall be offered in the upcoming sale and  the unsold tokens will be burn.
With the bonus given in the first round of IEO, we must have a good strategy, because FLXC supply is very large,
is there a project have strategy if 50% of the bonus given to investors does not provide a dump effect to the market later?

Yes, I agreed. We already have a few strategies for this issue, like a burn and buyback token, and 45% of tokens will be locked for some time etc, and also once platform released FLXC transaction also will help to keep the token price stable Smiley
glad to hear you, with the strategy to lock the token by 45% it is very appreciated,
but from the total supply or supply that you lock?

Other than token sale allocation and bounty allocations,  team tokens will be locked for 1 year, and reserved pool an ecosystem will be locked. Also, Airdrop tokens will be locked for 3 months.

Yes, we are having discussions and negotiations with companies and professionals currently and will declare all the information soon, stay with our social channels.

Yes, other than x10 and nanotech, we have a partnership with Amcon Innovation, which is one of the rated oursource companies mainly doing software development. And more will add soon Smiley

Yes, and more partnerships will be added soon Smiley Thank you
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Please will there be new tokens creation or it is just once so the total supply is fixed?..also, what will happen to unsold tokens?
10Billion FLXC tokens is enough to circulate for the full life span of the Freelanex platform. Half of this total supply shall be offered in the upcoming sale and  the unsold tokens will be burn.
With the bonus given in the first round of IEO, we must have a good strategy, because FLXC supply is very large,
is there a project have strategy if 50% of the bonus given to investors does not provide a dump effect to the market later?

Yes, I agreed. We already have a few strategies for this issue, like a burn and buyback token, and 45% of tokens will be locked for some time etc, and also once platform released FLXC transaction also will help to keep the token price stable Smiley
glad to hear you, with the strategy to lock the token by 45% it is very appreciated,
but from the total supply or supply that you lock?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
the price of tokens will go up if the demand for Freelanex buyers is high, it doesn't matter if their tokens are not burned,
but I hope they burn them so the ecosystem will go well

I strongly support the stages of burning tokens from a project, because reducing the liquidity of tokens on the market will make circulation less and economic laws will play, but they will not apply if Freelanex is not serious about creating interest in these tokens
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I'm sure by now the project have been able to identify its competitors and how to compete with them. So I want to know the competitive advantages Freelanex have over its competitors and how you can take over the market.
Pages:
Jump to: