Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON] - page 6. (Read 3124 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Please I want to find out from the Freelanex team that will there be loyalty promotions where members who hold higher amounts of tokens would be given a priority in terms of job acquisition or maybe decision taking on the platform?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
IEO Freelanex is already running and in less than 11 days they will close Round 1,
I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Well, as you know that in any industry whatever it is, if you are a newbie there would be a small chance of getting hired with someone, especially in this kind of business, so if I am a newbie in freelancing, is there a chance for me to grow into your platform? like boost my skills and maybe attract clients? and what would be my advantage/s for using it?
What you are saying is very true. I think freelanex should have a feature like tutorials and training sessions where old and experience members on the platform would be interacting with new members and providing them with the necessary skills that will refine and increase their value on the job market.
it's hard to provide some kind of tutorial feature, because some people also don't like the feature because it's constrained by distance,
then not all experts will also give the tutorial, because this platform is a to find job, of course people will also compete
Your opinion is absolutely right, if you are looking for a tutorial there might be on YouTube,
Freelanex provides a place for job seekers in the field of services, not to provide space for people who want to search for just tutorials.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

But do you know that most project managers think it is bounty hunters that rather kill their tokens on the market. This mentality lead to set some strict and hard rules for the hunters just to frustrate them. This rather make the hunters feel bitter, dump the tokens at any price and leave the project. I would advise Freelanex to keep a cordial relationship with their community in order to win their trust.

If they do think about that, what is the sense of launching a bounty campaign? is it because it is the traditional way of promoting project in cryptoworld? Yeah, most of them think that it will kill the token but there are some that always support these people. They have to understand that the bounties are just a small percentage of the total supply so if they really have a good project with good plan it won't affect a lot. That is my point on this
I agree.If the project has a good marketing plan and strategy to meet their soft and hard cap they don't have to worry because it is only a small percentage of total supply allocated to the bountie. In fact bounties  distribute a lot as a part of success of every project through different campaigns. I think it is not fair to blame bounties that they are the reason of price dump because i believed every hunters give importance for their effort and they will not sell at a lower value( but maybe not all ) Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Well, as you know that in any industry whatever it is, if you are a newbie there would be a small chance of getting hired with someone, especially in this kind of business, so if I am a newbie in freelancing, is there a chance for me to grow into your platform? like boost my skills and maybe attract clients? and what would be my advantage/s for using it?
What you are saying is very true. I think freelanex should have a feature like tutorials and training sessions where old and experience members on the platform would be interacting with new members and providing them with the necessary skills that will refine and increase their value on the job market.
it's hard to provide some kind of tutorial feature, because some people also don't like the feature because it's constrained by distance,
then not all experts will also give the tutorial, because this platform is a to find job, of course people will also compete
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

At the end each and everyone will be newbies, that's why we are a partnership with mid-scaled freelancer platforms and some outsource agencies. First of all there will be some skill tests, and each and everyone's portfolios will be checked manually, and then they will be promoted as level one, then we will get jobs and distribute them with verified freelancers, and let them grow inside the platform. And you might have a question of how we will get these jobs, thats why we need partnerships with mid scaled freelancer platforms and outsource companies.

Good, thanks for clarifying that question from me but do you already have names of these platforms that you are going to be partnered with? or maybe, you are going to seek first? So let say, I am working on one of the platforms that you are partnered with and I already have those skill tests or any test that can boost my profile, is it going to be reflected on yours? or should I do the same drill? Because most of these tests are just the same.

But do you know that most project managers think it is bounty hunters that rather kill their tokens on the market. This mentality lead to set some strict and hard rules for the hunters just to frustrate them. This rather make the hunters feel bitter, dump the tokens at any price and leave the project. I would advise Freelanex to keep a cordial relationship with their community in order to win their trust.

If they do think about that, what is the sense of launching a bounty campaign? is it because it is the traditional way of promoting project in cryptoworld? Yeah, most of them think that it will kill the token but there are some that always support these people. They have to understand that the bounties are just a small percentage of the total supply so if they really have a good project with good plan it won't affect a lot. That is my point on this
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Are you guys from dubai ? do you have a location or office in dubai ?

Yes, we have office in Dubai in DMCC Business Center in Dubai.

At the end each and everyone will be newbies, that's why we are a partnership with mid-scaled freelancer platforms and some outsource agencies. First of all there will be some skill tests, and each and everyone's portfolios will be checked manually, and then they will be promoted as level one, then we will get jobs and distribute them with verified freelancers, and let them grow inside the platform. And you might have a question of how we will get these jobs, thats why we need partnerships with mid scaled freelancer platforms and outsource companies.

No crypto community can survive without the support of its community. So my little advice is that the team should never cease communication with the community and keep them in the dark. You guys should consistently update the community with recent development and I believe you will have the full support of the members

I totally agree with that! even with bounty hunters cause you know some of them are investors in disguise! Most projects with the successful outcomes have a strong community who supports them throughout the project so the key for that is being transparent and always update them whether it is good or bad! way to go, Freelanex

Yes, I can say we have a strong and active community so far and we always support our community with everything, and always we keep transparency as well Smiley

Can't wail till IEO starts. Does someone know the date?

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.

IEO will start today and it is round 1, right? So let say, many investors are there on both exchanges to participate and let say, the only available supply example is 1miliion what if the total contribution will be more than that? are you going to sell the other tokens for round 2 and 3? or are you still going to stick with the plan? you know, I did a lot of research on this and this project got a lot of attention so meaning to say, there are possibilities that it would be sold out especially with the current market condition that BTC is starting to move up.

Yes, definitely there will be round 2 and based on that if needed round 3. it depends. If we can reach a hard cap from round 2 we will not proceed for round2, but it's hard to say because of the current market condition. and yes, we are stick with the plan.

May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people

Yes, already we have good feedback from interested parties Smiley And for your question, we already make good explanation on the whitepaper, you can review it. In generally, Freelanex will have KYC from all freelancers, it makes our freelancers genuine, and everyone will be ranked according to their performance, not like membership purchase or something. If freelancer needs to be rated, they must pass the exams, need to have higher ratings, no warnings, and also we consider the time as well. Also, everything is done by a smart contract, agreements processing etc. You can have a better solid idea through the whitepaper Smiley
Yes,you're right Smiley  To provide transparency and trust between customers and frelancers this can be achieved by building an ecosystem based on blockchain technology. This project can be more attractive because of its content found in the whitepaper. It will really help to many people. The creator of this project is a smart person. He knows what people really need. I believe that Freelanex will be the answer to many people's problem about unemployment all arround the world.

if this project runs in the real world it really helps people and society, but most projects now don't think about it,
then how does Freelanex respond to this? Do you have proof that this project is going well in the real world? thank you

You have a point. Freelanex must prove it that it will happen in real life or in real world  and not just in the white paper so that this project will be benrficial to everyone in the future.

Agreed,, we will release Freelanex Alpha version in January and you can see the progress, and everything we say after good research and analysis, and yes we can show good results as soon as possible Smiley
That's good. We look forward to every progress of this project. I believe those big investors make an investment when they know that a project has a great outcome in the future. They need to know that there is a complete product to keep them from getting lose their money. And they need to find out that Freelanex is the great project to invest on.

Yeah, as I agreed we will launch the Freelanex Alpha version in Jan 2020 and then only we will launch Round 3 on the rated exchange once we ready for everything. And now we are working on the Alpha version and so far everything going well, not only development IEO as well.

No crypto community can survive without the support of its community. So my little advice is that the team should never cease communication with the community and keep them in the dark. You guys should consistently update the community with recent development and I believe you will have the full support of the members

I totally agree with that! even with bounty hunters cause you know some of them are investors in disguise! Most projects with the successful outcomes have a strong community who supports them throughout the project so the key for that is being transparent and always update them whether it is good or bad! way to go, Freelanex

Very simple, we have this trust with our community. we will release bounty tokens after IEO, because they are the ones who help us with basic marketing on social media, so we will unlock their tokens. What we mean, we will lock only Airdrop tokens for 3 months, I believe it must do from our end, and after 3 months tokens will be released.

Not all bounty hunters are wrong, indeed most bounty hunters always sell tokens at any price,
but for me it's a silly thing, and if the market experiences a dump it is a golden opportunity for traders to buy tokens cheaply

Yes, most of bounty hunters will sell tokens as soon as possible, and only few will hold the tokens. we cannot do anything for that, because for us hunters also valuable assets But we will do everything to keep the price stable as I mentioned earlier.

yesterday before IEO started, I saw Freelanex giving a 50% bonus for the purchase of tokens,
but why now I see the website and only 25%?

It is not, we offered 50% bonus only for preIEO contributors, IEO round 1 we are offering 25% bonus tokens, and for round 2 we will offer 15% bonus tokens, and for round 3 there will be no bonus Smiley

most projects have lots of communities because they launch airdrop, yes and that's a good strategy,
but if those people only think of money and don't think about the project, then that strategy is of no use

Agreed, we have most people through airdrop campaign and maybe they will not invest in us Smiley but for Freelanex platform we need their help as well Smiley

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.

IEO will start today and it is round 1, right? So let say, many investors are there on both exchanges to participate and let say, the only available supply example is 1miliion what if the total contribution will be more than that? are you going to sell the other tokens for round 2 and 3? or are you still going to stick with the plan? you know, I did a lot of research on this and this project got a lot of attention so meaning to say, there are possibilities that it would be sold out especially with the current market condition that BTC is starting to move up.

Yes, definitely there will be round 2 and based on that if needed round 3. it depends. If we can reach a hard cap from round 2 we will not proceed for round2, but it's hard to say because of the current market condition. and yes, we are stick with the plan.

May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people

Yes, already we have good feedback from interested parties Smiley And for your question, we already make good explanation on the whitepaper, you can review it. In generally, Freelanex will have KYC from all freelancers, it makes our freelancers genuine, and everyone will be ranked according to their performance, not like membership purchase or something. If freelancer needs to be rated, they must pass the exams, need to have higher ratings, no warnings, and also we consider the time as well. Also, everything is done by a smart contract, agreements processing etc. You can have a better solid idea through the whitepaper Smiley
Yes,you're right Smiley  To provide transparency and trust between customers and frelancers this can be achieved by building an ecosystem based on blockchain technology. This project can be more attractive because of its content found in the whitepaper. It will really help to many people. The creator of this project is a smart person. He knows what people really need. I believe that Freelanex will be the answer to many people's problem about unemployment all arround the world.

if this project runs in the real world it really helps people and society, but most projects now don't think about it,
then how does Freelanex respond to this? Do you have proof that this project is going well in the real world? thank you

You have a point. Freelanex must prove it that it will happen in real life or in real world  and not just in the white paper so that this project will be benrficial to everyone in the future.
maybe they are more focused on selling their tokens, and get a lot of investors,
because to run the project also the funds are not small, it takes a lot
You're right,they need a lot of funds to run this project. But,you think ,people will invest in a project without a product especially those big investors? Products are one of the key to attract more investors and to win their trust..They will buy more FLXC tokens because they know that the project has a potential to succeed and  run in a long period of time.

If any investor needs to check our development we will do it, there is nothing to hide for investors Smiley And 100% agreed with you, we will launch definitely Alpha version before round 3 on big exchange as promised Smiley

yesterday before IEO started, I saw Freelanex giving a 50% bonus for the purchase of tokens,
During token sales, team always try to give lucrative offers to early birds by offering them huge bonuses, so I think the 50% bonus was only for investors who were fortunate enough to make purchases on the first day. I'm very sure that even this current 25% bonus we are seeing right now won't be the same for tomorrow. So if you planning to invest in the IEO, you need to be fast and get good bonuses

Yes, it is. We offer 50% for preIEO investors only, now open IEO round 1 and 10th Oct to 24th Oct we will offer 25% bonus and for round 2 31st Oct to 14th Nov only offer 15% bonus, but round 3 we have no plan to offer any bonus Smiley If you contribute today you will have 25% bonus tokens from p2pb2b or Shortex
copper member
During token sales, team always try to give lucrative offers to early birds by offering them huge bonuses, so I think the 50% bonus was only for investors who were fortunate enough to make purchases on the first day. I'm very sure that even this current 25% bonus we are seeing right now won't be the same for tomorrow. So if you planning to invest in the IEO, you need to be fast and get good bonuses
www.cd3d.app

maybe they are more focused on selling their tokens, and get a lot of investors,
because to run the project also the funds are not small, it takes a lot
You're right,they need a lot of funds to run this project. But,you think ,people will invest in a project without a product especially those big investors? Products are one of the key to attract more investors and to win their trust..They will buy more FLXC tokens because they know that the project has a potential to succeed and  run in a long period of time.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O

most projects have lots of communities because they launch airdrop, yes and that's a good strategy,
but if those people only think of money and don't think about the project, then that strategy is of no use
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Not all bounty hunters are wrong, indeed most bounty hunters always sell tokens at any price,
but for me it's a silly thing, and if the market experiences a dump it is a golden opportunity for traders to buy tokens cheaply

And this is why I personally have a problem with the company's bounty allocation. The softcap for the token sale is pegged at $1M and the bounty allocation is also $1M worth of tokens. In event when the team is able to raise only the softcap, it means the amount of tokens hold by investors is almost equal to the amount of tokens owned by hunters. Can't this give the hunters advantage to cause a dump in the token price?
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

copper member

www.cd3d.app

Yes,you're right Smiley  To provide transparency and trust between customers and frelancers this can be achieved by building an ecosystem based on blockchain technology. This project can be more attractive because of its content found in the whitepaper. It will really help to many people. The creator of this project is a smart person. He knows what people really need. I believe that Freelanex will be the answer to many people's problem about unemployment all arround the world.

You have a point. Freelanex must prove it that it will happen in real life or in real world  and not just in the white paper so that this project will be benrficial to everyone in the future.

Agreed,, we will release Freelanex Alpha version in January and you can see the progress, and everything we say after good research and analysis, and yes we can show good results as soon as possible Smiley
That's good. We look forward to every progress of this project. I believe those big investors make an investment when they know that a project has a great outcome in the future. They need to know that there is a complete product to keep them from getting lose their money. And they need to find out that Freelanex is the great project to invest on.

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Are you guys from dubai ? do you have a location or office in dubai ?
Pages:
Jump to: