Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex - page 2. (Read 33340 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Not dead just limping along.  We're working on new features but unfortunately the developers all have full time jobs and bills to pay so it's taking longer than we'd like to roll out new features.
We are still here also.
Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Not dead just limping along.  We're working on new features but unfortunately the developers all have full time jobs and bills to pay so it's taking longer than we'd like to roll out new features.
Activity: 258
Hey I noticed that crypto-games.net is offering to play with friendshipcoin, but I don't see any news on this coin? It it dead, finished developing...?
We're still here.  Been working on beefing up the Android client to have some in-wallet exchange functionality and some other features.  I'll check in with some updates here soon.
Yes, thanks^^
We're still here.  Been working on beefing up the Android client to have some in-wallet exchange functionality and some other features.  I'll check in with some updates here soon.
Hi DEV

News please~

Thanks ^^ Smiley
Block explorer is back up and running.
And this url is another explorer.

http://fsc2.lulupon.net/

Update link please.
Block explorer is back up and running.
Mining pool is back up and paying out in FSC2 again.  I'll check on the block explorer and see whats going on.
DEV~

Check the block explorer.
It does not work now.

Have a nice day.
They did answer.  Apparently there's an issue with how their system talks to Bittrex.  They are running into something there that they are working on currently.  They are going to update me as the fix becomes available.

I have emailed them to find out what's going on.
Not yet answered?
I have emailed them to find out what's going on.
They've been having some intermittent issues.  They normally have them fixed in a few hours so hang in there and i'm sure it'll be back up soon.
Yes, thanks.
They've been having some intermittent issues.  They normally have them fixed in a few hours so hang in there and i'm sure it'll be back up soon.
Hi DEV~
Is there any problem in multipool?
See bittrex and multipool...
I think so, how do you think?
Come on everybody!

FSC2 is hidden pearl.

Buy more and collect this coin when the price is low^^
The web portal will support that.  Right now i'm mining FSC2 to help fund the swap.  We exchanged several billion FSC to FSC2 on the initial run so I need to raise more FSC2 for more swaps.  We still have some set aside for games and things but we'll need to buy or mine more to do more swaps.
How long does it take until the new portal open?
Approximately ...months... Smiley
The web portal will support that.  Right now i'm mining FSC2 to help fund the swap.  We exchanged several billion FSC to FSC2 on the initial run so I need to raise more FSC2 for more swaps.  We still have some set aside for games and things but we'll need to buy or mine more to do more swaps.
Pages:
Jump to: