Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 44. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
They already have a working website, basically a platform which allows to use all features of this project, but if you mean blockchain features like smart contracts, payment with Friendz token, etc..
I believe it's gonna be introduced gradually in 2018 and 2019. The first thing they're planning to do is to release iOS and Android apps globally.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
Activity: 140
Hi there, is there an Android app? I only see the iOS version.
Yeah, they have both for android and ios, you just haven't noticed it.

Maybe I'm blind, could you give me a link for it?
Just check pinned post in telegram channel

Oh God, I don't want to use this messenger, could anyone send me a link pleease??
Here you are, lazy boy =) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fri..

Thank you kind guy, you just saved our nerves.
Activity: 266

Oh God, I don't want to use this messenger, could anyone send me a link pleease??
Here you are, lazy boy =) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fri..
Activity: 182

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 210
Activity: 154
Activity: 112
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of advertisement projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

I also know some advertising platforms, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know..
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of advertisement projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
Activity: 84
Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?

I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.

Sure, it will be useless if there will be a free airdrop for everyone.
Activity: 126
Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?

I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.

Activity: 308
So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchaing technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Yes, I think it can be good to reward people and give services in cryptocurrency, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized system of Friendz. I'm impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

But nowadays the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies may scare a lot of people in this way...
The high volatility may decrease very soon, it's just matter of time
So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchaing technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Yes, I think it can be good to reward people and give services in cryptocurrency, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized system of Friendz. I'm impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

But nowadays the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies may scare a lot of people in this way...

Merit: 1
i believe in success of this project and good dev,whta a nice name friendz. Cheesy
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
THis project has a good concept. I think it should probably do well when the bull market comes Smiley
Activity: 392
I registered on 3rd Feb. I don’t want to participate in the power hour since I don’t want my tokens locked up for 12mths (in one of the word’s most volatile markets). Please advise what I need to do now to buy tokens that aren’t locked - how do I whitelist and do I need to submit for KYC?
Token will be unlocked gradually, 1/12 at month. However if you don't want to join power hour you only have to wait for the second hour and do KYC only if you want to invest more than 1ETH Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: